• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much RAM do you have?

Years
    I have 2 gigs of RAM (okay, 2046 MB but close enough) on this computer. Its processor is an Athlon 64 3800+ 2.4GHz. Vista operating system.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I've got 512 MB on my desktop. The one I'm using at this moment (a laptop) has 480 or something.

The one I'm getting soon has 6GB o.o'

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My laptop came with... not much, less then 1GB, but I upgraded it a while ago to 2GB. :> My desktop, on the other hand, has 4GB, which is just... amazing <3 It's such a noticeable difference from my laptop.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Main Computer: 4GB Kingston DDR2-800 PC6400
    Downloading Computer: 2GB GSkill DDR2-800 PC6400
    Backup Backup Computer: 2GB GSkill DDR-400 PC3200
    Laptop: 2GB RAM

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well since my mobile post didn't stay put in here I'll say mine again.
    I've got 4Gb of DDR2 SDRAM PC2-5300
    I couple that with my core2duo and i have yet to find anything that won't run on it (haven't quite tried crysis though)

Years
    I have 1GB. Nothing exciting, really... I've been meaning to upgrade it, but I haven't had the money for it. My computer survives as is, so it's not a priority.

I also use Vista. >:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    8GB, here; though a problem with jmicron controllers with P35 boards under OSX means I have to limit to 3GB of RAM. I'm slowly correctly issue by migrating data to external drives so I can downsize the number of internal drives~

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I had 4 GB on my old Macbook, but on this one I have 2 GB. I didn't really require or need the 4 GB on my old one, but it was free to me so whatever. I doubt I'll upgrade this MBP from 2 GB though.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have 768MB on this desktop. It's pretty old, so everything's laggy at times.

I'm getting a new laptop in December hopefully and it'll probably have 2-4GB of RAM.

Years
    According to my System Information. it says I have 768MB of RAM, it's not too bad but neither is that good enough to run my favorite online game, San Andreas Multiplayer (Never seen it before? GOTO MY CHANNEL!). Anyway, it's good for me at the moment, not planning to upgrade for another year or so

Back