• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    O_o; It doesn't seem to work with T-Dome users. I tried doing it but it didn't work. And I'm also a user for that certain forum. And my other account isn't. (I'm Asher, btw, if you're dense too know..)

o.o;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • That can't be. My old username (profile link above) has the T-Dome enabled...

EDIT: I just checked the source code...
    Code:
    <input type="text" class="bginput" name="customtext" id="tb_customtext" value="" size="50" [b]maxlength="350"[/b] />

Last edited:
    Years
  • i can;t do it to0__0 weird it is the work of ghosts 0__0 i can see them0__0and i don't have a g mail yust hotmail:D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I bumped it "up" to twenty-six, see if you can now. o_o; I have maxlength=26 is the source when I look at it.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Have you tried changing it though? To another large one? The limit wouldn't kick in until you try.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • Ricky Martin's songs are pretty addictive. o_O;;; That was off topic...

... o.o; I wish the 25 char limit would work. I feel like a circus animal being known as one of the chosen one. XD;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • The limit's still 350 for me... Can you check if I've been added to any extra usergroups? It's in the profile editor under the Admin CP.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • It should stop at 26 for everyone. Because when you use up the 25 chars it stops and you can't type anymore then the 26.

Edit: Usergroup has nothing to do with it (I even changed the usergroup on my test account to yours and it didn't work), it's all in vB Options. In vB Options it's set to 26 and no one should be able to go over that limit unless done in the Admin CP.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They've been sitting here changing it themselves. So it's not an adminCP hack or anything like that. I'm going to head over to vb.com and see if I can find any known issues like this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back