• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often Do You Get A Haircut or Go To The Hair Salon?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • And how much do you spend monthly on your hair?

Boys, if you have long hair, are you forced or begged by your parents to get a haircut?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My hair grows like crazy, so I try to get it cut once every two weeks I think, funny you should mention. I'm getting my haircut today.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • My hair is like wildfire, so Around every two weeks, If I get a buzz cut it takes maybe over 2 months, my hair really changes in growth, don't know why...

ktn

Years
  • i am just growing mine my parents always beggs me but i just say no.i just cut around the edges

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have my hair cut every month at my own free will.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I cut my hair every month or so....
    I don't get my hair too long...not allowed in skool 0_o

~C3LEBI

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I get my hair cut whenever I feel like its too long. which is about every 2 months or so
    Spoiler:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I get my hair cut when it's starts bugging me, which is usually every 3/4 months.
    It gets pretty long before I cut it, though... :[

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Once my hair reaches my neck, I get annoyed with it. I'd guess maybe every 1.5-2 months, if possible. I used to have hair down to my hips, but I'd go nuts if I ever went back to that. Got to have it short and out of the way.

I don't spend much on haircare at all; like I've said, my hair is quite short, so the large shampoo/conditioner bottles can easily last a whole year. I've got some gel for spiking it, some hair paint, and some purple dye, but I don't use them often, so they last a long time, too. Plus, I think all of those products were gifts. ._.;

Mostly, I just stick to washing it and letting it be. I hate spending lots of time, energy, or money on my hair. D|

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • And how much do you spend monthly on your hair?

Boys, if you have long hair, are you forced or begged by your parents to get a haircut?

yahh im froced to get a haircut by my mom >_<
    it sucks xD
    my haircuts cost like uhm...15 bucks

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I haven't had a hair cut for about 3-4 months now. I wont be for about another 3-4 months. Growing it for my prom.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • oooh tyhats cool i got a haircut last monday it was a trim thoguh so its not too short but before that i actually hadnt had a haircut since august xD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My last haircut was probably about 3 weeks ago. I used to just grow it out long, then have its straightened (if I just let it naturally grow, it turns into this huge white-kid 'fro ._.), but I kinda..stopped doing that recently, after realizing that it almost always comes out horrible xD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My hair grows slowly, but it's really really curly, so I never get it cut. It's only shoulder-length, anyway. xD I pretty much only go the the hairdresser to get new highlights every 2-3 months, since I'm growing my hair out.

Years
  • I honestly don't remember when the last time was that I got a hair cut... o_O

Well, one beyond a bit of trimming the split ends from my hair, anyways, and even that was a while ago - I'd say about six months ago at the very least. My hair looks best when it's long, so I'd rather let it grow than cut it back too much.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • yes, i am one of those guys who have long hair.
    I get a haircut every 3-4 months...
    I can go when i want, my mom and dad both like it (well, if not, they don't tell me XD)
    When it gets to full length, its down past my shoulders, and my bangs are really long. I don't look like a girl though, just a lazy bum!

Years
  • Right now I need another hair cut. I don't know why but I go like seven months without a hair cut...

When I was younger, I always had long hair but then my mom took me to this place and they cut it right at my chin, I cried for like two weeks. xD

So I tend to keep my hair long and don't go the the hair place unless I absolutely have to.

Back