• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you shop online?

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't mind doing online shopping and will happily partake in it the majority of the time.

Only exceptions might be for specifics like school textbooks or things that I need to make sure are 'exactly correct'. Most of the time however I don't mind finding things online. I even got my phone online. (although purchased the case for it in person).

I probably do it an average to below average amount nowadays. What I want most of the time is buyable in physical stores. But there are some helpful sites for getting things I typically can't here (which is quite a few things when living in Australia lol) that I find soo helpful. Things like cosmetics, certain foods that don't sell much outside the US, products things I can't find at the local pharmacies etc. Plus the sales are nice when they happen. :') Very thankful for online shopping. Used to do it more back in the US when I was more obsessed with skincare and merch collecting but I've mellowed down a little now.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Once in awhile, but not really all that often. If I need something I can't ask my parents to get (the food I want or shampoo, etc) I can just order it online. But, I do so very infrequently. Although, if I see a Genshin plushie I want, it's game over...I will buy it.

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Except for food, I do all my shopping online these days. The prices are significantly better for most things, and I don't have to go out anywhere which is a definite plus - I haven't caught a bus or train since the pandemic started, and with most people now acting like its all over and there is no risk I get very uneasy out in public even with a mask on. But with food it seems to be the opposite: everything is more expensive, and it's quite a bit less convenient when supermarket deliveries will make substitutions on products if they don't have them in store, don't transport cold/frozen items properly, and don't properly check the dates. Much better to go to the shop myself.

Years
    I do most of my shopping online and even when I'm intending to by things in person, I still often find them online first. It's just easier for me given how much more accessible things are online and how hard I find getting out of the house.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I can't drive and am partially disabled, so it's hard for me to go anywhere shopping without someone else. I do enjoy shopping in person, I get my groceries in person and prefer to go clothes and jewelry shopping in person (probably for fairly obvious reasons!). But otherwise, I'm an online shopper nowadays. It's amazingly convenient and doesn't limit me.

Years
    I buy pretty much everything aside of clothes in online stores here.
    A lot of the stuff I want is just not something a normal store around here would have in the first place =P

Back