• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How strong is your immune system?

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Heya everyone,

I wanna know how strong your immunity system is,
    Heres how strong mine is: Once my mum had swine flu for a week i was around her for ages a day and nothing happened and when my sister had gastroflu she has to sleep in my bed and im always around her coz shes annoying and always wats me to do stuff and nothing!

Bring it on sickness

ShadowSalamence

Fan of the Dragon Pokemon
    Years
    Thank god, my immune system is quite strong.
    I rarely get sick (about once per year). Also, I never caught the swine flu, despite the fact that almost all of my classmates were infected.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I can take on the strong stuff, but I'm no match for the common cold. >_>

I remember I once walked 4 blocks in the heavy rain with only a fleece jacket to drop my friend of at the train. And then I faked getting sick and told her over AIM. She got so sad. xD

I usually get a cold every 3 months...

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    I only get sick about twice per year... And it mainly has to due with allergies from the changes in seasons. It's the worst kind of sick though, like... really swollen throat, etc.

Zet

Years
    I would have to stay that my immune system is pretty strong seeing as how I rarely get sick but I do get the average headache now and then(if you can count them being as sick).

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Other than my wisdom teeth being removed, I've gotten sick once or twice in the past 5 years. Apparently, I just don't get sick where I live... I wasn't always this healthy.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Ha ha, I rarely get sick. However, when I do, it always start off with a big bang. Mind you, I get sick about once or twice a year. Every time I do fall ill, it's always a major headache, vomiting, high fever, etc.

Luckily, I didn't get the H1N1 virus, even though most of my school was infected.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My immune system sucks.. XD

Seems like I'm sick all the time, even though during the summer it's mostly my allergies, but during the times of the year when the cold, and flu viruses are spreading around I always catch it eventually. = =;

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I get annoying colds often during the winter (oh norway, dang you norway and your freakishly cold environment!), but I have no allergies, I didn't get infected by swine flu (quite a few of my classmates got infected), and besides from colds, i'm rarely ever sick, so i'd say my immune system is pretty good.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    the one that i didnt mind was my cold i got last month, between the one i hated and didnt mind was gastroflu when i was 1-6 and the one i hated most was tonsilitus last year

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I get sick around once or twice a year, actually sick that is. I don't count colds, because everyone gets them a decent amount of times a year? D:

When I am sick..it's real bad. D: The last time I was sick, in December, I had to suck on ice cubes because I couldn't actually swallow a gulp of water and keep it down. I puked so much I puked up stomach bile. It was yellow and tasty.

reyzn

Years
    I have allergies all year round, it sucks =\ but I'm used to it. Other than that so far I've only been really sick twice this year.
    I think that's pretty decent in comparison to some of my friends who seem to get sick every month from whatever.

Years
    I would have to stay that my immune system is pretty strong seeing as how I rarely get sick but I do get the average headache now and then(if you can count them being as sick).

Wait, those count? 0_0

Then my immune system sucks, like, big time. But counting actual sicknesses that can derail me from my work, I rarely get them.

I once got stomach flu a few years ago, which sucked a lot, but besides that it's just 24-hour colds several months apart that go away once I hack up whatever got into my system.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    when swine flu was spreading really only 12 people where in my class lol

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I was sick for about a year, non stop. It's not fun. That right there should tell you how strong my immune system is. And every year, I always get sick in the fall.

I hate my immune system, if someone has a stronger one, I'll trade you.

Years
    I get the cold like once a year; the only thing I get occasionally is strep throat, which is hell.

Back