• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
  • 168cm or 5 feet 6 inches tall short.

My parents are also short, so it was unlikely that I was ever going to reach the lofty heights of 6ft+. I hate my height.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm 5'8". I consider that to be a middle height at my school; seeing as most people there are taller than me ">.>
    I don't wanna grow anymore...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Almost or slightly above six-foot. Haven't measured in a long time. Most of the time, I'm the tallest person in the room.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • About... 5'5"?
    Not sure exactly, but I'm a little taller than most of my friends. Then again, I am friends with some pretty short people... I think I'm about adverage height.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    Been 5'3" since I was like 14 or 15. I was alway one of the shortest people growing up. I'd be really tall if my legs were correctly proportioned to my torso. >.> Everyone on my dad's side is taller than me except my eldest cousin's children and my youngest brother (who's turning 14 this month).

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • im about 5'4", give or take an inch. i think. i dont remember the last time i was measured, but im a little taller than me mommy, and shes about 5'2". -.-" im so short. i often get used as an armrest!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back