• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How will they Trump Arceus?!

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • This is the thread solely for your ideas on how The Pokemon Team will do something better than Arceus' storyline with Generation 5.

I think they might as well create and alternative universe with their own "God", nothing like, okay a bit like Giratina but with other Pokemon... because the movie will have a Dark Ash so why not just Dark Versions of Legendarys or something.

Spoiler:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Honestly at this point, I think they could easily move back down the ladder to something less "spectacular", or perhaps leave 5th gen with few-to-no new legendary Pokemon, and focus on something different instead.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • I would love it if there were no legendaries in Generation 5. Honestly, we have too many. They should stop trying to make spectacular Pokemon and go back to the simplistic designs of Generations 1 and 2.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
  • Pokemon from another dimension would be good, and it would fit with what we know of the upcoming movie, but I wouldn't want "Dark/Evil" Pokemon just Pokemon that exist in another dimension and somehow came into the one we know.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I would love it if there were no legendaries in Generation 5. Honestly, we have too many. They should stop trying to make spectacular Pokemon and go back to the simplistic designs of Generations 1 and 2.

They did do simplistic designs like GenI and II but you still hated them like little Bidoof.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • They did do simplistic designs like GenI and II but you still hated them like little Bidoof.

How will they Trump Arceus?!

what is there to like about this!?

But to answer the OP, anything is an improvement on arceus imo.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years

• How will they Trump Arceus?!

what is there to like about this!?

But to answer the OP, anything is an improvement on arceus imo.

It learns 4 HM's. 6 when it evolves.

Also, when it evolves, it gains access to +2 A/D Curse and +4 SD Amnesia.

:|

ONTOPIC, NOW.

Well, Arceus could have just been Sinnoh's native "god" or whatever. Doesn't mean it's the representation for God for the Pokemon world in general. (Besides, wasn't Ho-Oh like this for Johto anyway?)

They don't have to trump it; they just have to make something that epic. Considering how over-the-top Gen IV was with how many legendaries they put in, anything's possible, really...

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • The best would be 2 legendaries. One easy to obtain the other like a extreme event.

I hate arceus. I thinkt he next storyline is that arceus is to overpowered and dies.

Years
  • If they create a Satan Pokemon (even though i don't think so since the targetted audience are children, instead of the older fans...), they should at least reserve the number 666 for it, this might be cliché, but still better than the Satan Pokemon being something random and the 666th being something weird like a Mr.Mime evo (which I hope, is never going to happen) or, again, something random.

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
  • Honestly at this point, I think they could easily move back down the ladder to something less "spectacular", or perhaps leave 5th gen with few-to-no new legendary Pokemon, and focus on something different instead.

Ooohhhh.... That'd be awesome. :)

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Arceus was a really dumb idea IMO, I mean there was no need to have a 'Pokemon God." Seemed a tad ridiculous, but anyways I would like there to be either no or very little and I mean VERY little Legends in Gen V just because of Gen IV's overkill on legends.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Really, Arceus could simply be the creator according to Sinnoh Myth like it says in-game and in the anime. Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza created the living requirements for humans according to Hoenn, yet there's little to no mention of them in Sinnoh.

No legendary needs to 'trump' Arceus. Frankly, my Lv.100 Magikarp could probably pull it off >_>...

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mewtwo was supposed to be the strongest pokemon ever, then then came more and more legendaries. It would be hard to top Arceus, but they have done it before. It's really hard to guess what they could be planning.

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    But didn't it say somewhere (like the Pokedex) that Arceus created all Pokemon?

I don't really like Arceus too much. I don't like his design, but it's cool how he can be any type.

There are already legendaries that trump him, but everything is just an opinion.

Years
  • If they create a Satan Pokemon (even though i don't think so since the targetted audience are children, instead of the older fans...), they should at least reserve the number 666 for it, this might be cliché, but still better than the Satan Pokemon being something random and the 666th being something weird like a Mr.Mime evo (which I hope, is never going to happen) or, again, something random.
    I remember someone pointing out that Giratina has 6 legs 6 spikes on its wings and 6
    neck ring thingies.
    Spoiler:

Who's to say they need to trump Arceus?

Back