• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you do this job in Pokémon's world

Years
  • Optician

Spoiler:

Gonna mimic my hooman I guess? =P
    I'd make all mons and man stylish with some seriously cool glasses! =D

Years
  • Surgeon

Errr... I feel like my cold body temperature is gonna be counterproductive here...

Spoiler:

... but I guess I'd at least be able to stop any bleeding's fast by freezing them ? :unsure:
    Not sure how well I'd be able to use the equipment though, especially since I got no medical training =P

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Business Owner

How vague. Suspects TMs to be good business. Costs quite a bit for something that seems easy to produce (with the right equipment). Needs no partner here. Picks a Generation 1 Pokemon, if necessary. Demonstrates the product well. Typically learned a weird variety in that generation. Maybe Gastly? Learns elemental punches as a Pokemon without hands (and lots of other stuff).

Years
  • Aircraft engineer

I'd be super effective at the job :cool:

Well I guess I could have Vaporeon and Flareon mold the metal and have a strong Pokemon like Machamp carry and assemble the parts.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Groom???

I had to look it up lol, but it's I guess the 'technical' term for what is normally called an animal groomer around where I'm from at least.
    I love the idea of getting to spend all day washing and brushing Pokemon! (and I could always use a few different Pokemon that can put others to sleep in the event I get any unruly ones lol :p)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Childrens entertainer... >_>

Not exactly something I can personally get excited about, but as long as I have enough Pokemon like Alakazam for magic tricks, a Popplio for juggling, an Eevee for the occasional splash of 'look, cute animal doing cute thing', and a few others like that I can't imagine it would be all that hard, but rather boring for me. (I'm imagining like a group of 4/5/6 year olds for this, not like 10-12 year olds lol that group would probably require different Pokemon)

Years
  • Debt collector

oh my... you better pay up... or else I'll have Sylveon here tickle you to death!

Spoiler:

Hmmm... I mean, I could just freeze the person or Pokemon with the debt and like rob them blind for the required money confiscate any necessary goods to compensate for their debt.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Flower arranger

Sounds simple enough. Possibly keeps something like Tangrowth around. Searched for something that could tend to plants well. Evidently Absorbed Pokemon to try to heal a tree in the anime. Distrusts Comfey from just stealing all the flowers for itself.

Back