• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you leave?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    If I left PC, I would just leave without a notice or anything. It's not like I'll be missed or remembered.
    I might drop my closest friends a VM and ask if they would like to keep in contact, but that's about it.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    hahaha. if i were "to leave"? in all honesty, i've never really "left" a forum before. i mean, i occasionally have long periods of inactivity, but i'd still end up visiting once in a while.
    but yeah, i suppose if, for some reason, i just hated this place so much i never want to see it again, i'll just stop posing, log-out, and delete this site from my list of bookmarks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    If I would leave PC, I would just post in the leave/absence thread that I'd be gone for good as my life has moved on and I have no time for PC anymore.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I'd probably just leave a blog post or something just to let people people know I'm gone, since there are a few people I talk to frequently here, so I wouldn't like to just disappear.

Though, don't count on me leaving any time soon. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Write a blog post, PM/VM my close friends, and post something in the NU/W section. I'd ask those close friends if they wanted my contact info so we could stay in contact even after I left.

Of course, I don't see this happening anytime in the near future.

Ayselipera

Just log out and never log back in. I HAVE NO TIES HERE.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I would probably do a combination of the last few times I temporarily left: Make a blog entry stating that I'm leaving, possibly leave a post that I'm leaving in whatever thread I most commonly pop up in (not like anyone typically cares though o3o), then change my password and email to something completely random without looking so I can never log in again. And unlike the last time I temporarily left, I wouldn't copy-paste the random password in a TextEdit document.

I also know I have a lot of alts., but if I really want to take safety measures I would just change the passwords and emails on the ones I use most nowadays (though I really don't use any anymore...).

Years
    The last time I left, I just faded from existence. It wasn't really intentional or anything, it just happened. I got bored of competitive battling and back then, that's all I was here for. I only really stuck to the competitive battle centre and never really ventured out to the other sections of PC. So yeah, once I got bored of battling, I had no real reason to be here so I just stopped logging in. It wasn't forced or anything, it just happened.

If I was to leave now, I would probably still disappear without a trace. Saying farewell just isn't my thing and I'm the type of person who doesn't have many chains that bind me to any particular place.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I'd probably just give a quick **** you PM (no less than 10 words) to the guy that made me angry enough to leave and then just go. No posts or anything, I don't want to attract too much attention.

I would say goodbye to some friends I have here, but the majority I have on MSN or otehr forums and stuff, so I can just talk to them there.

Years
    Probably log out and never log back in, probably leaving myself invisible.

Unless I was a mod or something, then I would let people know obviously.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Just leave. I have no tie ins with this website and if someone needs me they should PM me. It will comeup in my email. I think.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I might leave something about leaving on my profile, but know I would simply disappear.
    I'm not anyone that matters to the members at large.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Err... I'd just not come back. Nothing special or glamorous for me..[/SIZE]

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I would simply ask the contacts that I used if they used css on their threads to take them down since I hardly want anything that I created here in code.

Then I would simply send a pm to two contacts to give away my supporter status,make a blog before I give it away explaining in the biggest words that I can think of.
    (While linking my contacts to that blog of course)Then afterwards I would hand out my supporter status to my two great friends.

I'll proceeded with locking my account(vm disabled,pm disabled,banned account,all contacts + friends deleted,signature replaced with nothing nothingness,avatar changed to a picture of me waving with a sign in front of me saying "Good bye PC")
    Afterwards I would log off never appearing on this site again.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Although I would love to be able to leave without saying anything if I ever do decide to truly leave, knowing me, I'd probably make a really over-dramatic blog about it and say goodbye to everyone and give my final opinion on this site plus much more, lol. Also knowing me, I probably wouldn't leave forever, but for the purpose of this thread. that is how I would probably go, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I wouldnt say im leaving forever, because why wouldnt I want to leave the option of coming back? Leaving forever is the result of drama I guess.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I would simply not log on, but probably do something before I leave, whether it's for good or bad. Or like I did with other forums, I just...well, forget about it and never remember it again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Hopefully not by force, that's for sure.

Anyhow, if I were to leave this place, it would be quietly. The most likely reason would be if I'm finished with all the Pokémon games that I have, & until some new ones come out, my purpose at PC would be extremely limited.

Back