• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunk is back!

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
  • Hello everyone! After a year and a half of nearly no posts coming from me, I have decided to pop back in and see what I have missed.

I am sure that are a lot of you that do not know me, but I use to be a moderator in the Pokemon Video Games forum. I loved my job, but I had to go for more important things...

Now, I am back for a little while, and I would love to talk to people that I haven't spoken with for a long time, or get to know some of you that I haven't seen for a long time.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hey its nice to see another person back even if i don't know them. I hope you will stay longer this time and have fun.

Well welcome back and have a happy new year!

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Awesome! :D I was afraid you'd never come back due to your opinion on PC's changes, but it'll be great to see you around again, Hunk. I've never met you, but I have seen your posts back when you used to be staff. (Even revived some of your ol topics in that 'hidden' forum) But yeah, regardless of how long you stick around, I really hope you enjoy it.

Welcome back home, Hunk. XD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Welcome back, Bran. : D Hope you stick around for a bit.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Welcome back, Bran. : D Hope you stick around for a bit.

Yeah, I do too...

I'd be silly if I didn't remember you, Brandon. Welcome back to PC, hope you'll be able to stick around now.

Howdy! It has been a while Signomi! You were a mod when I was here, I think. It is awesome to see the good staff still around.

Awesome! :D I was afraid you'd never come back due to your opinion on PC's changes, but it'll be great to see you around again, Hunk. I've never met you, but I have seen your posts back when you used to be staff. (Even revived some of your ol topics in that 'hidden' forum) But yeah, regardless of how long you stick around, I really hope you enjoy it.

Welcome back home, Hunk. XD

Oh, BeachBoy, Tater Tot talks about you a lot. I feel as if I do know you. You know, I stand by my opinions in PC's changes. They were 100% valid as to the way I feel. However, I am willing to give PC another chance to impress me. If it doesn't, who knows what I'll do.

You been looking at my old topics, huh? We should chat sometime to discuss them, it would bring back memories for me. Boy, do I have stories.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I remember you from back in the days when I first joined... It's nice to see that you have decided to make a return.
    (Though I am absolutely sure you would not remember me at all. :x)

Have fun catching up and such.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Duuuude...

YOU'RE THE GUY THAT I USED TO STALK IN YOUR PROFILE

In all seriousness though, welcome back to PC. I'm not even joking when I said the stalking part, but whatev. Looks like you were an awesome member back then, XD.

We've never met before, so like, hi? :D Welcome back to PC, stay longer this time!

Back