• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I am an eternal flame, baby!" [Steven Universe Fanclub]

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Thoughts on We Need to Talk:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    On We Need to Talk:
    Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    On We Need To Talk
    Spoiler:

And I wonder, why are Opal and Stevonnie the only Fusions with two eyes?

Keeping It Together

Spoiler:

Chille Tid

Spoiler:

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Chille Tid thoughts (and I have a lot to say about this one):

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    OH MY GOD. Stevenbomb was so good!
    And, for those who don't know, a third is coming July 13 - 17th, featuring a new gem!
    Spoiler:

Sword to the Sword:
    Spoiler:

Rising Tides/Crashing Skies:
    Spoiler:

Keeping It Together:
    Spoiler:

We Need to Talk:
    Spoiler:

Chille Tid:
    Spoiler:

I'm really excited for the next Stevenbomb. n_n

Pericopter out.

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Spoiler:
    I think fusion was a major, underutilized tactic that the Crystal Gems used to protect the Earth. From what Jasper said in Jailbreak, it seems like the Homeworld Gems look down upon fusion. The experiments, then, could have been used to artificially fuse the shards of their fallen enemies to use as weapons for use in invading different planets.. Obviously it didn't quite work because the Homeworld Gems don't understand what makes fusion work, like, at all.

Years
    Crystal Gem to represent you: Rose Quartz
    Favorite episode: Island Adventure and Story for Steven
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Beginning of May!

1. Who is your favorite non-gem character? Lars! He does seem to be kind of a douche but I feel like he cares about Sadie a lot more than he chooses to show, and at some point in the show I expect him to decide against trying to be 'cool'.
    2. Which character do you feel you're most like? I feel like I'm most like Connie, because I have a lot of worries but I care a ton about my closest friends and I always am looking to help them out in any way possible.
    3. Who is your favorite gem overall (not limited to Crystal Gems)? Lapis Lazuli (Peridot is an extremely close second) because she has a mysterious background I can't wait to find out about. Also, both of their designs are awesome.
    4. Do you draw fanart or write fanfiction of the series? Would you? I draw some fanart here and there, but nothing too cool just yet; otherwise I would show it off c: I would love to write something based on the series but I have not yet.
    5. Favorite song from Steven Universe? It's too hard for me to pick one, I honestly love all of them, but I guess the main theme song haha
    6. What do you think of Lion, Steven's pet pink lion? Adorable, and I personally think it's like the preservation of Rose Quartz embodied in a lion. That's my theory anyway, especially because inside the mane Steven gets whatever he wants.

@Shiva I can definitely get behind that theory. Lapis does seem like she has at least some history with Rose and the Crystal Gems; would be awesome to explore that further sometime soon because right now we have waaay too many questions left unanswered. Especially why Steven has the power to communicate with gems through sleeping?

Pericopter out.

best part of episode. robofingers copter yeee

Crystal Gem to represent you: Rose Quartz
    Favorite episode: Island Adventure and Story for Steven
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Beginning of May!

1. Who is your favorite non-gem character? Lars! He does seem to be kind of a douche but I feel like he cares about Sadie a lot more than he chooses to show, and at some point in the show I expect him to decide against trying to be 'cool'.
    2. Which character do you feel you're most like? I feel like I'm most like Connie, because I have a lot of worries but I care a ton about my closest friends and I always am looking to help them out in any way possible.
    3. Who is your favorite gem overall (not limited to Crystal Gems)? Lapis Lazuli (Peridot is an extremely close second) because she has a mysterious background I can't wait to find out about. Also, both of their designs are awesome.
    4. Do you draw fanart or write fanfiction of the series? Would you? I draw some fanart here and there, but nothing too cool just yet; otherwise I would show it off c: I would love to write something based on the series but I have not yet.
    5. Favorite song from Steven Universe? It's too hard for me to pick one, I honestly love all of them, but I guess the main theme song haha
    6. What do you think of Lion, Steven's pet pink lion? Adorable, and I personally think it's like the preservation of Rose Quartz embodied in a lion. That's my theory anyway, especially because inside the mane Steven gets whatever he wants.

troy welcome. <3 Since you answered enough of the chatter section questions you can choose to add another gem next to your name from Lapis, Peridot, and Jasper so let me know who you want. Added that into the first post so people are aware.

But yeah, I really do hope Lars turns over a new leaf in the future. :( He has the potential but his selfish desires to be "cool" keep taking over.

new SUbomb in July is amazing. I'm ecstatic for what they have in store for us. Would say it'll be hard to top this Stevenbomb but I wouldn't be surprised if we got something even more awesome!

Years
    troy welcome. <3 Since you answered enough of the chatter section questions you can choose to add another gem next to your name from Lapis, Peridot, and Jasper so let me know who you want. Added that into the first post so people are aware.

But yeah, I really do hope Lars turns over a new leaf in the future. :( He has the potential but his selfish desires to be "cool" keep taking over.

new SUbomb in July is amazing. I'm ecstatic for what they have in store for us. Would say it'll be hard to top this Stevenbomb but I wouldn't be surprised if we got something even more awesome!
    thanks jannabomb 8) ooh awesome, if i could add lapis that would be swell!

i wish the next steven bomb was next week, july seems like a decade away :'( sooo excited for it, already. this one was incredibly good! the second to last episode hit hard, garnet seemed genuinely scared

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Why didnt i know this was here how did i miss this?
    Well joining now!

Crystal Gem to represent you: (wow i forgot to pick one lol) Garnet, Lapis
    Favorite episode: Ocean Gem
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: The day the first episode aired on cartoon network cause it looked fun :3

Can i answer all of these? Eh just going to haha

Who is your favorite non-gem character?
    Lapis Lazuli shes really cool i like her powers i mean who doesnt like someone who can control water and umm create wings out of water i mean seriously lol

Which character do you feel you're most like?
    mmmmm this is kinda tough im between garnet and steven but im going to have to go with garnet shes really serious at times but behind all that shes really fun :D

Who is your favorite gem overall (not limited to Crystal Gems)?
    Lapis Lazuli shes just so cool and i really like how she was introduced and the role she will probably play in the future that Steven Universe is kinda setting her up for.

Do you draw fanart or write fanfiction of the series? Would you?
    I drew one i cant say i liked it a ton cause haha i cant draw but i would do it again and make it better if i put more time into it.

Favorite song from Steven Universe?
    I like the main theme song eventhough its stuck in my head but my favorite is the one garnet sings in that one episode i cant remember the title but its when ruby and sapphire got reunited.

What do you think of Lion, Steven's pet pink lion?
    He has alot of mystery surrounding him but i love how he kinda try's to look indifferent about all the random things that happen but in battle hes quite ferocious i really love him and i like how they chose the color pink for him to go along with rose quartz's color.

And ya thats what i think of steven universe did i mention i like Lapis haha

Last edited:
    You've been added! You can choose a Crystal Gem to represent you on the members list when you're ready (choose from Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Rose Quartz, Ruby, or Sapphire) and then one from either Lapis, Peridot, or Jasper since you've answered enough of the chatter topics to count for the event. So you'll have two altogether. Welcome. <3

Ocean Gem was a great episode that I need to rewatch more but I find myself hooked on the later half of the first season which was pretty amazing. What are your guys most-rewatched episodes?

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Actually, MIrror Gem and Ocean Gem are some of my most rewatched episodes too, because they're so suspenseful.
    If you had asked me before the Stevenbomb2, I would've said On the Run and Rose's Scabbard, but now it's actually the ones that just aired! Okay, not the Ronaldo one, but the other four.

Years
    I don't re-watch episodes (at least on my own time due to current internet issues; I watch the reruns on Cartoon Network though) but I used to for the fusion episodes Giant Woman, Coach Steven, Jailbreak, and now We Need To Talk and Chille Tid.

Years
    I actually don't ever like the Ronaldo based episodes, and on the other end of the spectrum, I always love the ones with a fusion in them!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Ocean Gem, Chile Tid, Mirror Gem, and Rose Scabbard id say are my favs and i tend to rematch them a lot haha. But ocean gem is one i really like with Chille Tid coming in close second i seriously loved that episode!

Years
    Crystal Gem to represent me: Pearl

Favorite Episode: Ugh this is hard XD I'm stuck between 'Jailbreak' and 'Island Adventure', but I have to go 'Jailbreak'.

How did I start watching SU: I saw the pilot episode when it released in 2013 from SDCC. I was hooked.

1. Who is your favorite non-gem character?
    Has to be Lars. He's very interesting with his backstory and an enjoyable personality, with him trying to be cool and secluded at one point but then open and caring (mainly for Sadie) at the other point.

2. Which character do you feel you're most like?
    Connie.

3. Who is your favorite gem overall (not limited to Crystal Gems)?
    So far, Jasper. Great to see a rival for Garnet

4. Do you draw fanart or write fanfiction of the series? Would you?
    I have drawn Pearl and Amethyst in my sketchbook, but nothing digital yet. Maybe when I build my PC I will do more digital art (having a tablet with a laptop doesn't feel right to me when I draw with it)

5. Favorite song from Steven Universe?
    Be Wherever You Are. Such a great tune and amazing singing. I do love a lot of other songs, though, like Giant Woman, Do it for Him/Her and, of course, Stronger Than You

6. What do you think of Lion, Steven's pet pink lion?
    Intriguing. I want to see more of it's connection to Rose.

Last edited:
    Back