• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I am an eternal flame, baby!" [Steven Universe Fanclub]

Years
bbgpAQE.png

If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Welcome to the official Steven Universe fanclub! This is an amazing show that debuted in November 2013 on Cartoon Network and has since been growing immensely. The story follows Steven, the newest member of the Crystal Gems, chronicling his adventures together with his friends.. or family.. however you want to view it. Haven't watched it yet? I certainly recommend you do.

Click here for the Steven Universe wiki.

rules:​
1. Be kind to others and follow all PC, and Fan Clubs & Groups, rules.
2. Try to be active. You guys help the club stay alive and thriving for others to join up and participate.
3. Enjoy your time in the club! We're all here to discuss the series so let's be friendly and make sure the atmosphere is pleasant.​

Easy enough, right?

to join:​
Just fill out this simple form to be admitted into our lovely club. No usernames necessary.. I mean, I can see that next to your post already. ;P Once you've done so you're free to start discussing things! Your representative Crystal Gem will be the icon you'll have placed next to your username.. other gems will be obtainable later on so keep your eyes peeled. Favorites like Lapis, Jasper, and Peridot among others won't be left forgotten.​

Crystal Gem to represent you (must be a member of the Crystal Gems! Choose from Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Rose Quartz, Ruby, or Sapphire):
Favorite episode:
When did you start watching Steven Universe?:

Keep in mind that multiple people can pick the same gem.

members:​
Hover over each circle to see what gem is represented by the color.
[ ]
[ ]​
1. Sheep [] []
2. Dragon []
3. Universe [] []
4. Lisia [] []
5. ShivaDF [] []
6. Syndrome []
7. Infinite [] []
8. slashtiki []
9. Aisu []
10. Kameken []
11. Sansa Stark []
12. Lornami []
13. arachnidsGrip [] []
14. gio7sm [] []
15. Pepperton [] []
16. Dedenne1
17. Paulthevideogamenerd []
18. ZekromWhite123 []
19. Queen Arceus []
20. HappyHappyCartoons []
21. Bacteriophage []
22. Yoshikko []
23. oocyst []
24. Urugamosu []
25. Sun []
26. Ribbons []
27. yayacomma [] []
28. Zehn []
29. Kumakai [] []
30. SirBoglor []
31. Pond []
32. YW_YT []
33. Cyberglass []
34. hope_diamond []
35. Hibikaze []

chatter:​
1. Who is your favorite non-gem character?
2. Which character do you feel you're most like?
3. Who is your favorite gem overall (not limited to Crystal Gems)?
4. Do you draw fanart or write fanfiction of the series? Would you?
5. Favorite song from Steven Universe?
6. What do you think of Lion, Steven's pet pink lion?

current events:​
Reply to at least two of the "chatter" questions above and add a second non-Crystal Gem of your choice next to your username on the members list! Choose from either Lapis Lazuli, Jasper, or Peridot.​

tCp0zhQ.gif

Lion thanks you for stopping by. He's tired now, though, so don't be too loud when talking with other club members.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ack, joining! I'll have the rest filled up soon:

Crystal Gem to represent you: Sapphire
Favorite episode: (ack still deciding on that one) Maybe the Giant Woman episode?
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Around April when Yoshhikko told me about it! Never looked back. <33

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
WHY HELLO THERE. so glad to see you made a club. c;

Crystal Gem to represent you: Ruby 8)
Favorite episode: Jailbreak, Maximum Capacity, and Future Vision. ( i can't chooooose. )
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: A few months ago! Saw a lot of it on tumblr and decided I wanted to see it for myself.

Years
oh right right, I knew I forgot some things. Ruby and Sapphire are going to be added to the list right now while I put you guys in. :D

Giant Woman was really good.. really, really good haha. That was also one of my favorites but SU has a lot of great episodes overall, especially Jailbreak. But I'm also extremely partial towards On The Run with how deeply Amethyst's character was explored and it's probably one of my most-rewatched episodes to date along with Steven the Sword Fighter.

Welcome to the club, loves. <3

Years
Crystal Gem to represent you: Dangit Shawn ya stole my birthstone. I suppose I'll pick Rose Quartz.
Favorite episode: I'm still relatively early in the series.. but I'd say Steven the Sword Fighter was cool. Dat Revolutionary Girl Utena influence during the duel between Pearl and Holo-Pearl.
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Not too long ago actually. I'd say I started it about a month ago.

Years
Mutiple people can pick the same gem so it's okay if you want to use one someone has already chosen. I added in a note beneath the join form incase it wasn't already clear. (assuming you weren't joking heh, but wanted to clear it up for anyone that may've been confused)

But welcome. ♥ Didn't know you watched SU, Bella! A lot of people only started getting into this show recently (within the last few months) which I assume was due to the awesomeness of The Return and Jail Break. So happy seeing how much hype the series has gotten.. it deserves it.

I'm looking to buy some SU merch too, whenever I can find a few that appeal to me. Probably going to buy this Lion charm though, it is insanely adorable!

Spoiler:

Years
Nah nah I'm okay having picked Rose Quartz. :)
Spoiler:

I would totally buy a stuffed charm of Lion if there was one! Or official Cookie Cat ice cream sandwiches...

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Nah nah I'm okay having picked Rose Quartz. :)
Spoiler:

I would totally buy a stuffed charm of Lion if there was one! Or official Cookie Cat ice cream sandwiches...

dairy's one of my body's biggest enemies but i would gladly buy official Cookie Cat ice creams and try at least one. i'll have to learn the song too. :3c

Spoiler:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
I've never joined a club before, but I love Steven Universe...

Crystal Gem to represent you: Garnet
Favorite Episode: It's so hard to pick! I can't choose between Jailbreak, Ocean Gem, and Rose's Scabbard.
When did you start watching Steven Universe: A few months ago, as well! Yes, I started watching due to my hearing about Jailbreak.

Detox

Crystal Gem to represent you: Garnet
Favorite episode: Jail Break
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: I started watching Steven Universe around the time it made its debut on Cartoon Network. I stopped watching at around episode 35 due to irl reasons (mainly school), but I got caught up recently and I'm getting more into the fandom. Also I love Garnet, Sugilite and Opal.

Years
Added everyone, yey.

Garnet's insanely popular. Was talking to Larry about this yesterday but I do wish they'd explore her background more since right now she seems so.. perfect, especially in comparison to Amethyst and Pearl who are broken in their own ways. Hopefully Steven's birthday comes around faster so we can have Garnet unfuse for him to meet Ruby and Sapphire like they originally planned.. even if he met them already. Can't ever have enough of these cuties. :'(

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Added everyone, yey.

Garnet's insanely popular. Was talking to Larry about this yesterday but I do wish they'd explore her background more since right now she seems so.. perfect, especially in comparison to Amethyst and Pearl who are broken in their own ways. Hopefully Steven's birthday comes around faster so we can have Garnet unfuse for him to meet Ruby and Sapphire like they originally planned.. even if he met them already. Can't ever have enough of these cuties. :'(

YES.....
JUST LIKE THIS, TOO:

tumblr_no269szlpX1r2iz18o1_500.png

HHHHHNG. YES PLEASE.

.. Garnet definitely seems perfect, right up until she gets defused. i hope that means they'll explore her weaknesses (Ruby and Sapphire) closer soon, since we've explored Amethyst and Pearl's weaknesses a great deal now. revealing this adorable duo has only left more questions about Garnet. :x

ShivaDF

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
.. Garnet definitely seems perfect, right up until she gets defused. i hope that means they'll explore her weaknesses (Ruby and Sapphire) closer soon, since we've explored Amethyst and Pearl's weaknesses a great deal now. revealing this adorable duo has only left more questions about Garnet. :x

I find it entirely possible that Ruby and Sapphire are both very flawed beings, but together their flaws complement each other in exactly the right way to produce Garnet. So essentially, their relationship may be almost "perfect" even if they themselves are not.

I think this is why Garnet used to keep to herself a lot more at the beginning of the series. She was wrapped up in herself--in her relationship.

Years

Such an adorable picture. People make some really great fanart for SU, aiee.

I find it entirely possible that Ruby and Sapphire are both very flawed beings, but together their flaws complement each other in exactly the right way to produce Garnet. So essentially, their relationship may be almost "perfect" even if they themselves are not.

I think this is why Garnet used to keep to herself a lot more at the beginning of the series. She was wrapped up in herself--in her relationship.

That's a great way of looking at it and could very well be how Rebecca Sugar and the other Steven Universe staff saw Garnet's situation; as flawed as those two could be they're clearly very dear to each other's hearts and said flaws balance each other out. Though that makes me all the more excited to see bits and pieces of their lives before they met. Surely their relationship wasn't always as smooth sailing as now? They probably went through a lot to get to that point.

..in fact, I'd love to see a little more of the gem homeworld period. 8] Beach City and Earth is lovely but there is so much left to explore.

Oh, guys! I read on the wiki that Susan Egan, Rose's VA, revealed that she recorded a song as Rose. Any of you excited to hear it??

ShivaDF

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
..in fact, I'd love to see a little more of the gem homeworld period. 8] Beach City and Earth is lovely but there is so much left to explore.
I agree. I'm especially curious as to how earth's history was altered due to the gem invasion.
Oh, guys! I read on the wiki that Susan Egan, Rose's VA, revealed that she recorded a song as Rose. Any of you excited to hear it??
That can only be awesome! ^__^

Detox

At this point, I'm excited for any song this show can throw at me. Literally none of them have been bad, but I think that recording one that is better than Stronger Than You will be a real challenge.

Years
but I think that recording one that is better than Stronger Than You will be a real challenge.

Totally. Stronger Than You was one of my favorites next to Strong in the Real Way.

..I'm sensing a pattern. Anything with "Strong" in the title is bound to be awesome. 8D

ShivaDF

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Speaking of "Stronger Than You..." had everybody heard this mashup of it with two other awesome songs? It is the best remix of it I've found so far:

Spoiler:

Also, am I the only one who thinks that if it were extended, "Love Like You" could be on par with "Stronger Than You?"

Detox

I've heard that one, but I prefer the Stronger Than You x Harder, Faster, Better, Stronger mashup. I'll try to find a link to it if I can.

Years
Welcome, Infinite! But Lapis isn't part of the Crystal Gems (she's just a gem) and you can't pick her.. :( Other gems like Lapis will be available to pick later. You can choose between Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Ruby, Sapphire, and Rose Quartz. Super happy having more faces here though so have a cookie cat for joining. /flagwave

Shiva, just plugged in my earphones and am about to listen now. Great to have a break from work to listen to more of these, finally.

Back