• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] I Am [M]

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Whoo, alright. I haven't had time to take a look at the list you sent me yet, but slowly things are clearing up and my schedule is freeing so I'll take a look shortly and start working on my post. Also, glad to see there's more people joining~

Years
  • If this spot's still open, I'll gladly fill it.

Name: The Sky Bearer

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

The Sky Bearer is a mountain of a man, standing 6' 9" tall, with short red hair and fierce green eyes. His dresses simply, in a tight white shirt and green tartan kilt, with leather boots and a grey tam.

Starting power: His primary purpose is to hold an impossible weight, requiring massive amounts of strength and durability. It is said he derives this strength from space itself, and is actually a form of controlling gravity, but in his weakened state it merely manifests as superhuman strength and resilience.

Starting country: Scotland

Roleplay Sample: From Dust:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9095764&postcount=38

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, quick question - how long is the first year going to last (in terms of amount of posts for example)? It will get a little boring after a while xD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Oh, quick question - how long is the first year going to last (in terms of amount of posts for example)? It will get a little boring after a while xD

Between 5 and 7 posts. 2 per thing you do, 1 for your awakening.

If this spot's still open, I'll gladly fill it.

Name: The Sky Bearer

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

The Sky Bearer is a mountain of a man, standing 6' 9" tall, with short red hair and fierce green eyes. His dresses simply, in a tight white shirt and green tartan kilt, with leather boots and a grey tam.

Starting power: His primary purpose is to hold an impossible weight, requiring massive amounts of strength and durability. It is said he derives this strength from space itself, and is actually a form of controlling gravity, but in his weakened state it merely manifests as superhuman strength and resilience.

Starting country: Scotland

Roleplay Sample: From Dust:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9095764&postcount=38

Looks great. Accepted.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Retro Bug said:
    Johnny Mustang said:
    doge said:
    Khawill said:
    Loki said:
    Godzil said:
    Foxrally said:

Half of us have our first posts done and should be moving on to bigger and better things. I would like to see the rest of you get at least your first post up in the next two weeks. I'm in the process of pulling together stuff for Godzil and Loki and should have that out in the next few days since I got busy and admittedly forgot I hadn't finished that part up.

Let's get this show on the road.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh-

I was waiting for you to send me the information-- Was I supposed to make my first post without it? LOL sorry didn't realize-- I'll do it tomorrow if so!

Foxrally

Years
  • Half of us have our first posts done and should be moving on to bigger and better things. I would like to see the rest of you get at least your first post up in the next two weeks. I'm in the process of pulling together stuff for Godzil and Loki and should have that out in the next few days since I got busy and admittedly forgot I hadn't finished that part up.

Let's get this show on the road.

My second post should be sometime tomorrow!

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Oh-

I was waiting for you to send me the information-- Was I supposed to make my first post without it? LOL sorry didn't realize-- I'll do it tomorrow if so!

no problem. that was my bad haha. but yeah you can go ahead and do an awakening post like the others have done and I'll have your stuff to you by thursday.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hope it's alright that Planet Maker's awakening was a bit casual with only one follower to see it happen?? I imagine that it's pretty far out in the countryside so there wouldn't be many people left in the area!

Foxrally

Years
  • Hope it's alright that Planet Maker's awakening was a bit casual with only one follower to see it happen?? I imagine that it's pretty far out in the countryside so there wouldn't be many people left in the area!

*highfives* ayy welcome to the one-follower club! Ocean Walker's got an old woman and a bunch of dogs woo

Years
  • Hope it's alright that Planet Maker's awakening was a bit casual with only one follower to see it happen?? I imagine that it's pretty far out in the countryside so there wouldn't be many people left in the area!

Certainly. It's not like Sky Bearer had a large entourage himself!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So Johnny Mustang has left, meaning that the Time Bender slot is open to anyone who would like to join in. I'll allow you to change the appearance and powers of the character and you're allowed to disregard his post IC, but for my own sake I'd ask that you stick with the location he's chosen for the first year. After that of course you're welcome to go to whatever country you like just as everyone else.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • It's been a while since I last joined an rp here (or was around in general), so would love to jump back in and try out the Time Bender slot. It's a bit late where I am right now, but if the slot is still open in the morning, I can get my app up then.

Argentina, huh? A'ight, better prepare to do some research on that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It's been a while since I last joined an rp here (or was around in general), so would love to jump back in and try out the Time Bender slot. It's a bit late where I am right now, but if the slot is still open in the morning, I can get my app up then.

Argentina, huh? A'ight, better prepare to do some research on that.

Rats, missed it again. I guess I should've looked more closely. Maybe next time unless it's still up for grabs? I'd be willing to fight for it >:3

It's still first come first serve so whoever has an su up first

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Ah, okay, I'll try to go for a quick post-midnight SU before I nod off, then!

-- Snipped SU out--

Edit: Oh, got ninja'd while doing tweaks. Gotcha then. G'luck with the rp and have fun, I'll find another chance to hop back into rping! |Db

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Name: The Time Bender

Appearance:
    Her slender hand shot out from her weedy prison. Her nails chipped and yellow, her wrist and fingers coated with a green film. Then out came the second hand, decorated with blue bracelets, soaked and glistening in the sunlight.

Slow and tediously her legs emerged from the pond, which had been, over the years, covered up by vines, weeds, and algae. skin pale and cracked, feet bare and tender. She kicked at the thick layers of debris most furiously. Although it was a slow process, she was eventually free. She slowly lifted herself out of the pond and attempted to swim to dry ground.

She was clothed only by a gray, tattered dress that came to a jagged halt at her knees. A dress that at one time was so magnificent you could not help but stare, awestruck. She struggled to climb to her feet, but was suddenly pulled back into the water. Her long, streaming white hair was caught in vines so thick that no amount of struggling would be successful. She could see it, hugged tightly by the weeds that held it in place. It swayed slowly, dancing down into the depths of the lake until it was no longer in sight.

So she ripped it out. Her deep blue eyes shut as she finally escaped, clumps of stiff hair falling from her shiny head. Her cracked lips spread into a frown as she observed the forest around her.

The Time Bender awakes.

Starting power:

The Time Bender, having just awoken, cannot yet control time itself, but can look into the past, or view the many possible outcomes of the future.

Starting country:

Argentina

Roleplay Sample:
    From Mystery Dungeon: The Grand Expedition
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9108747&postcount=27

Looks good. I'll send you your stuff when I get home.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Retro Bug said:
    Elektra Heart said:
    Doge said:
    Khawill said:
    Loki said:
    Godzil said:
    Foxrally said:

Alright. So two weeks. I need to see at least one post from each of you in the next two weeks or there will be a cast overhaul. If you don't have the drive or ability to make a post for this at least once every two weeks just let me know now and I'll go ahead and look for a replacement.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I died, but I'll have to read through everything I missed, but I'll have a post up this weekend!

Back