• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I came here from bulba for larger mafia games than bulba has and hack discussion

Years
    Because bulbas mafia games are small and I cant talk anything emulator related there
    But be warned I won't be here often as I'm more active there
    My friend thecapsfan has told me about this place a lot tbh

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Ah, you know TheCapsFan? Well, I can say he definitely directed you to the right place. Welcome to PokéCommunity!
    My name's Lycanthropy, but you can call me Lycan. I'm quite active in The Undergound, PC's Mafia section, as well, it's such a fun place! As you're familiar with the game already, it won't be so hard to get into, though our play style might be slightly different on some aspects from other places, or so I've heard. Either way, I hope to play a couple of games with you soon! :D

Years
    I've heard of TheCapsFan so nice to hear he recommended us to you, and I hope you're doing well yourself.

Lycan mentioned The Underground for all your mafia needs, so definitely go and introduce yourself to the regulars there, most of whom are dedicated experts of the games around there.

There's other stuff to check out as well so definitely look around, but I'll be sure to catch you soon. Good luck for now!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hey there ReturnofMCH! Super cool to hear that you joined for mafia! It's one of our most popular sections here on PC, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Everyone down there is really dedicated and loves playing, so I hope you find yourself right at home.

No worries about activity, just take things at your own pace, PC isn't going anywhere ;) Looking forward to seeing you around!

I used to be a staff member on Bulbagarden years back but nothing stuck as much as PC. I feel there's a lot more freedom to discuss things here, especially when it comes to ROM hacking as one of the biggest parts of the fandom.

So it's good having you aboard MCH, welcome. B] Even if you don't plan to be too active it's still great having members that have plans for what they want to do and will continue to stop by.

Enjoy mafia as well; although I'm not active there I hear it's one of the best places to kick back and get to know other users. Looking forward to seeing you there. Cheers!

Years
    Hello there fellow mafia lover!

The mafia games here tend to be very diverse, crazy and often creative and the more who want to be a part of them the better. If you ever have any Underground-related questions feel free to drop me a message on profile, but it sounds like you'll do just fine.

Glad to have you!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome to the forum MC ☆☆☆

I'm not very active in Underground section tho because it's hard for me to understand :p
    But if need someone to chat to feel free to send me VM.

Well see you around ☆☆☆

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Thanks everyone!
    And caps has told me about you lycan when we were checking balance on a game over there

Ooh, for serious? I always love to experiment with random role combinations and try to find a balance there, even while it's not always working perfectly. I'll always gladly assist you with your games if you need help, feel free to give me a poke! ^.^

Back