• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I caught DRATINI!!!

There was one near me a few days ago but my battery was at 3% so I couldn't look for it... but I bumped into one today!!

Which Pokémon do you REALLY want to get in Pokémon Go? Have you caught them yet?

Sirfetch’d

Castform :( But since that is not possible the answer is no

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Congrats :D

Personally I reallllly badly want an Oddish, it's just so stupidly cute and would be amazing to have. Also really want an Aerodactyl but what can you do!

Years
  • Congrats <3

I really want Chansey and the Dratini line (mostly Dragonair because pretty). That or Scyther, I went nuts seeing it nearby when we were driving to Costco but couldn't find it. First and only time I've seen it so far.

Years
  • Just one Dratini please. I've only seen its shadow on my radar and chased it and never saw it. Please, just one. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My main goal was to catch a Snorlax which I did the other day. Now I'd love to catch a Pikachu which I have yet to even see anywhere in my area. I would also love to catch a Meowth which it did appear in my area today while I was working at the pool and I couldn't go off looking for it.

Years
  • I have missed Dratini twice now. Escaped from my poke ball once.

There was a Dragonair near us while we were downtown on the canal this afternoon and someone shouted it out and a whole group of people ran over to try and get it but I was just barely too late.

Additionally, I really, really, really want Ninetails.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I really want a Gyrados.... I already have 205 Magikarp candy.... I will make it someday.....
    I am juuuust about at 300 Magikarp candy... I'm gettin' closer. >:D

Right now though I REALLY want a Ponyta. Everyone around me has found one and they just don't seem to like me or something... maybe I smell.

Chuck Palahniuk

ten question marks
    Years
  • I am juuuust about at 300 Magikarp candy... I'm gettin' closer. >:D

Right now though I REALLY want a Ponyta. Everyone around me has found one and they just don't seem to like me or something... maybe I smell.

Congratulations on all your Magikarp candy! I live right next to a creek so they show up a lot near me, usually abut once every hour when I leave my phone on with the app open.

Good luck on your Ponyta! I've only seen one in passing while I was riding in the car, but it was three steps away... What a mystical beast.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • I'm actually heading out tomorrow to a location where people have been reporting Dratini sightings and also a place where my brother caught a random wild Dragonite.

I'm not sure what I want right now. I'm just focused on filling up the Dex to completion, minus the legendaries. Maybe Ditto, but no one knows where to find that either.

Years
  • I really am desiring for a Gyarados. There is a nearby beach known for it spawning there once in a while. I'll definitely go there soon to see if it's true!

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • What do I really want? Skarmory.

In the meantime though, I want Magikarps so I can get a Gyarados, but there doesn't appear to be any Magikarp ANYWHERE near where I live. Everyone is talking about how common they are but they might as well be legendary as far as I'm concerned!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Niiice! I ran into a dratini myself the other day but didn't tap on it in time. :(

I'd love to catch a Scyther, though!

Years
  • I'd love to catch a Dratini, haven't seen or been near one despite going to London today. London has a ridiculous variety if you walk far enough, was able to almost double the entries I had in my PokeDex. One Pokemon I really want is a Scyther, no one I know personally has found one yet and it is one of my favourite Gen I Pokemon. Vulpix was a very pleasing egg hatch today, too! :)

Back