• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got 123456 visits on my profile

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    So apparently I had 3,342 visitors on my profile.

What about you? Or Do you take a look at other profiles sometime?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I usually don't pay a whole lot of attention to my profile views but lately I haven't been able to keep my eyes off it because it'll be hitting 20,000 any day now and that's pretty exciting.

I'll generally only check out someone's profile if I see them around a lot, just to see whether or not we have any friends in common. Besides that I don't think there's a whole lot that compels me to view someone's profile besides sending them a VM or a friend request.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    my profile has had 2,416 visits and roughly 2,350 of those were me

Reactions: dad

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

I don't have a problem I swear

I got 123456 visits on my profile

pkmin3033

8,618. I'm pretty sure it's the same five or six people just stalking my profile, though.

Sirfetch’d

36,583 for me! Quite a high number for only being around a little over 3 years :o

Back