• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got an A+ on my test

Years
  • My blood test. I have A-positive blood.

What is your blood type? Have you ever donated blood/plasma before? Can drinking the blood of your enemies really give you their strength?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I have B-positive blood and I never donated blood, unfortunately. Also to answer the third question: most likely no, you'd only feel a very weird taste and probably get people to stare at you (if you happen to have people around while you do it lol).

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Can drinking the blood of your enemies really give you their strength?

Because of the strikethrough I cant answer this question because I'm unsure if you truly want an answer. Until I receive an indication from you that you are seriously asking this question, I cannot let you in on my blood drinking secrets. However, I will give you a bit of information: you don't have to drink the blood of your enemies to acquire greater strength, but it is generally recommended that you avoid drinking the blood of your friends to avoid dizziness.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Got the nice, universal O negative type.

But despite this I have been unable to donate out of my carelessness with my health. Since high school I've been either underweight or too low in iron. While I have definitely fixed both issues now, that was only because I'm pregnant. Will have to wait a good amount of time after giving birth to donate.

Make sure they're not bluffing with their strength.

Years
  • I'm either O-positive or O-negative. I've considered donating blood as well but I've been scared of feeling weak after donating, even if it meant loading me up on snacks.

Back