• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Have A Crush....

Sirfetch’d

I rarely get crushes but I do have a few ;) I have some online and real life! Not that I'd ever pursue either because I am super shy and all yeah XD

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    a) I crush on like three girls a month, many of which rarely last more than a day or so & I usually never really speak to them. I've touched on this before here but I always fall in love with random people I see in public and never do anything about it (except for one special occurrence which kind of worked out?? but not really). I've had one crush that's persisted for almost 6 years now: I asked her out last year & she said no but we still talk often and she's wonderful and I think she might like me now but I'm kinda scared to ask: I doubt she does anyway. harumph.

b) can we make this a hybrid PokeCommunity & real-life crushes thread. I don't have one but there are a number of directions in which this thread could possibly go w/ that in mind. let's make it happen???

Years
    I've had them but they're usually quite silly, and funny in hindsight. I see them as something you might as well pursue unless it's a reallyreally bad idea - you don't really have much to lose and if something comes out of it then 10/10

Years
    I like 2 girls. Girl #1 was my classmate, and was pretty cute. But then she moved out of our country so :/

The #2 girl is my church mate, I still have a crush on her. I think I started to have a crush on her when I was 16.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Up until college I had a new crush(es) every year, and often times they overlapped, which made me feel like I was cheating on my other crushes, which was stupid lol. But since then I haven't had any. It makes me kinda sad actually, idk what's going on

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I easily get into crushes until I learn the girl question is either already taken or doesn't share similar interests.

Yukari

I don't think I've ever had any crushes... Maybe one? Idk.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I get crushes. Luckily for me I have never crushed on a girl that didn't like me, but because I'm awful at timing it didn't work out.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
    I've got very faint feelings for another girl at the moment. She likes me too but doesn't want to start anything so that was somewhat of a bummer.

I don't crush that frequently. I'll get slightly affectionate for someone, but most of the time that's where it ends and shortly thereafter dies.

Back