• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I kissed a girl~

Well, have you? :3

• Total voters

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Homosexuals or people exploring, either way the thought of kissing another guy, (who isn't my dad,) completely freaks me out.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Yes, I have kissed a girl, and it felt nice.
    My first kiss was actually when I was 13, and ever since then I have kissed girls on many occasions.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yes, ofcourse I have kissed a female, heard I'm a pretty good kisser too lol. Anyways, I put yes.

As for kissing guys, I have never done so, and I never will, seems disgusting to me. Being as I am male. And well, this excludes my dad when I was a kid. Though I don't do so anymore.

Hawkfish

I'm a fishy
    Years
    Actually not only have I not kissed anyone. I never actually got hugs from anybody either. lol Not even my parents hugged me.
    I can't imagine kissing being enjoyable. Having somebody's tongue in your mouth... Meh, I don't think I'm missing much.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    ehhh... never kissed a girl before... and I never thought about kissing anyone. :(

But I got a lot of hugs from girls, don't know why, and I feel awkward and starts to blush, then my classmates teases me a lot. :\

Anyway, no thoughts of experiencing one. That's for sure. :)

Years
    This is a Pokemon forum. Anyone who answers 'yes' is lying.

Or, on the other hand, there's the slight possibility that the member in question keeps his secret obsession exactly that... a secret. Such is me.

Yeah, I have. Not trying to brag or anything... you asked, so I answered. o_o;; Damn, it's so hard not to sound like I'm trying to impress anyone. XD;

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yes, I have kissed a girl.

It was truth or dare, and I always pick dare. And I always do them (If they're physically possible)
    I've kissed most of my friends that are girls, but only in truth or dare.

But don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Homosexuality. I encourage it :3

So yeah, in truth or dare I've kissed girls, and in spin the bottle.

EDIT: They were only pecks on the lips, I haven't tongue kissed anyone yet.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Of course. I'm 12 years old, for heaven's sake! People already go to clubs (with alcohol) in my grade. Why wouldn't we be KISSING!?

Because some of us don't want to sell ourselves when we're still children! \o/

14, never been kissed.
    ... I'd like to though :]

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I have kissed someone. Before I knew how to "make out", I would just do a normal kiss for like 20 seconds. XD
    Interesting topic you got there. :P
    Credit Nica. She is the genius behind the topic. :D

Because some of us don't want to sell ourselves when we're still children! \o/

14, never been kissed.
    ... I'd like to though :]
    1. RIGHT ON! o/\o
    2. I think we'd all like to. :3

Back