• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love milk

Years
    Did you forget to put the quotation marks around milk?

Plain milk is pretty good. Along with water, it's one of my main drinks. Best with cereal; pour after, not before.

Years
    Your fav is problematic... bc i'm lactose intolerant
    ..but i drink it anyway :(

My favorite substitute is lactaid, which (even tho it sounds disgusting) is delicious.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've been drinking mostly soy milk, it arguably tastes better, assuming you get the good kind, and I've been told it helps your boobies grow

Sirfetch’d

Your fav is problematic... bc i'm lactose intolerant
    ..but i drink it anyway :(

My favorite substitute is lactaid, which (even tho it sounds disgusting) is delicious.

I couldn't handle being lactose intolerant :( I love dairy way too much haha

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    I love milk

I love milk

????

unless that was a joke in which case i kind of missed it :<

WHAT IS THIS MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE

sorry, i thought oreos werent cookies because the cookie monster never ate them Q.Q

thank you, you... saved me from a lifetime of ignorance and shame

Years
    I've.....never actually dipped my cookies in milk.

I must've missed out on something huge.
    You are. It is a rite of passage.

It was quite nice dipping my cookies into milk. I haven't had Oreos in a long time. My family just doesn't buy those kinds of snacks (we buy potato chips).

Years
    IDK MAN ;___; I probably did once when I was really young but I just don't remember.

I should actually buy a pack of oreos and see how they taste with milk, actually...

Do it with chocolate creme oreos. My boyfriend buys those and jfksdfkjsa they're so good with milk ;-;

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Do it with chocolate creme oreos. My boyfriend buys those and jfksdfkjsa they're so good with milk ;-;

tbh i never liked the other flavors of oreo. in japan i remember there was this oreo with green filling and it tasted minty and weird.

the vanilla is perfect because it's the only one that goes well with milk ^-^

Sirfetch’d

IDK MAN ;___; I probably did once when I was really young but I just don't remember.

I should actually buy a pack of oreos and see how they taste with milk, actually...

You have not lived until you do ;o;

Go dip your cookies into milk right now.

..and *eat* them LOL.

Years
    Or maybe I'm a human being that hasn't had any dunked oreos, much to your chagrin.
    Yes, it is to my chagrin, Doctor Octopus. I wouldn't want you to miss out. Dunk as many of your Oreos in as much milk as you can while you're young, and your fruits and appendages have not withered. Carpe diem.

Sirfetch’d

I should have made a thread about oreos and cookies 8D

...then again you can't have a milk thread without cookies or vice versa hehe

Years
    Mm, chocolate milk and strawberry milk. I could go for either of those right now if I wasn't about out of milk (so it would be a pitiful glass of milk). And I ran out of my chocolate almond milk the other day. :(

I've.....never actually dipped my cookies in milk.

I must've missed out on something huge.
    As someone who dipped so many cookies in milk as part of her after-school snack ritual during her childhood, I'm actually kind of surprised at this.

What.

Sirfetch’d

I went to school, I ate pizza for lunch (or burgers), went back home when school was over, and gamed.

....Yeah, that was pretty much it. no cookie-dipping, It...never really crossed my mind? :x

itt: we force flight to try cookie dipping

Back