• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love milk

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Milk with Cereal is my breakfast. Everyday I eat it.

And milk itself isn't that bad :3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I drink at least a glass of milk every day. Maybe more, depending on what I'm eating. So my household goes through two gallons of milk a week. And since I'm picky about my milk, we can't stock up on it or buy it from the store I work at.

The only flavor of Oreo I refuse to dunk in milk is the root beer float flavor, which is my favorite flavor. The other kinds need to be dunked.

You know what I remember having one time years ago and haven't seen since and wouldn't mind trying again?

Banana milk. Nesquik actually had banana-flavored powder for a time. I think I got it once and actually liked it and I've never seen it since then. Oh gosh I don't even remember how many years ago it was. *_*
    You could see if a store around you carries a product called Magic Milk Straws. They're regular straws with flavored balls inside, and when you drink the milk through the straw, the balls break down and flavor the milk. I know they have banana cream for a flavor.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Milk is pretty much my favourite drink. I have at least 2-3 glasses a day, and I do not believe in flavouring it because milk is already perfect.

~Psychic

Years
    While I do like milk, I usually just drink Soymilk since that's the type of "milk" I've been drinking since I've been born.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I love chocolate, strawberry, and banana milk. So delicious <3 I either drink it by itself, or add it to cereal. I don't like the taste of plain milk though. Something about its taste puts me off.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I require milk every morning. I drink a glass every day.

However, I am more of a soymilk person...as regular milk kinda gives me a kick to my gut for some reason.

Sirfetch’d

I require milk every morning. I drink a glass every day.

However, I am more of a soymilk person...as regular milk kinda gives me a kick to my gut for some reason.

I've never tried soymilk but my mom says that it is so good. Does it taste like regular milk or is it totally different?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I've never tried soymilk but my mom says that it is so good. Does it taste like regular milk or is it totally different?

it's actually sweeter than regular milk. If you use it with cereal (especially sugary cereal) it'll be too sweet, so I usually avoid doing that. However, I do recommend vanilla flavored.

Almond milk tastes the same as well. I use it a ton when it comes to baking cakes and pastries.

Sirfetch’d

it's actually sweeter than regular milk. If you use it with cereal (especially sugary cereal) it'll be too sweet, so I usually avoid doing that. However, I do recommend vanilla flavored.

Almond milk tastes the same as well.

Oh I drink almond milk almost every day and love it to death so I'll definitely try soy then haha

Years
    Funny enough, it was soy milk that tempted me into drinking almond milk. X) I've never bought soy milk of my own accord, but when I went to visit my parents back in November there was some in their fridge since my dad is lactose intolerant and...yeah, trying it, it was actually pretty good. Surprisingly good, I thought. But before I thought to buy some for myself (just for taste), I kept seeing comments online about trying out almond milk, so I went for that instead.

You could see if a store around you carries a product called Magic Milk Straws. They're regular straws with flavored balls inside, and when you drink the milk through the straw, the balls break down and flavor the milk. I know they have banana cream for a flavor.
    Interesting! Never heard of those, I don't know if I'm gonna go out looking for them specifically but I might keep an eye out to see if I do ever find them. :o

Sirfetch’d

Apparently there is cashew milk now?? I assume it is similar to almond milk but cashews are my favorite so I will definitely be trying this.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Yum, I love almond milk also, I bet that's great too

I was sadly disappointed when the store I went to didn't have any :( I gotta keep looking because this seems so tasty now x)

Back