• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love milk

Detox

Did you really make a thread about milk, Chase...

Whatever. I prefer plain white milk. I haven't had flavored milk in a while now and I probably wouldn't like it very much.

Years
    You know what I remember having one time years ago and haven't seen since and wouldn't mind trying again?

Banana milk. Nesquik actually had banana-flavored powder for a time. I think I got it once and actually liked it and I've never seen it since then. Oh gosh I don't even remember how many years ago it was. *_*

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Milk is cool as long as you're not thinking about where it came from.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Chocolate milk is my favorite drink. It's just so good, and it's one of the few things I'll treat myself to while grocery shopping. I could give up oreos, but not chocolate milk.

I also have regular milk with my cereal in the morning, as well as a glass with dinner. My roommates say I drink too much milk. They're probably right, but it tastes really good, so I'm not going to stop.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Straight up milk is the grossest thing ever... I used to hold my nose when I was forced to drink it as a kid.

Now that I'm an adult I just say fuck that noise and drink what I want, which is basically every other milk product like chocolate milk, strawberry milk, milkshakes, soy milk, almond milk, etc. but regular plain milk is just plain disgusting.

Years
    You know what I remember having one time years ago and haven't seen since and wouldn't mind trying again?

Banana milk. Nesquik actually had banana-flavored powder for a time. I think I got it once and actually liked it and I've never seen it since then. Oh gosh I don't even remember how many years ago it was. *_*
    ....D: *shudders*
    Am I really in the minority that doesn't have milk with their cereal?
    As opposed to..................?????????

Sirfetch’d

Am I really in the minority that doesn't have milk with their cereal?

I almost always add milk to mine, but sometimes I eat it straight out of the box because it's pretty good that way! Milk makes it so much better tho aaa

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    The real question: do you add salt to your chocolate milk?
    (I've done it like a few times and it's pretty good)

that sounds weird.. my sister drinks a lot of chocolate milk and i dont like chocolate milk. i'll have to tell her to try that lol.

srinator

I have been having plain milk w/o any adulteration for the past month, i really like it!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Man, I haven't dunked Oreos into milk since forever. I rarely buy Oreos these days now. :(

And how do you not eat cereal without milk? :o

Also milk is so good like it's part of my daily diet and I can't seem to work without having a glass of chocolate milk or soy milk in the morning mmm milk.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Did you forget to put the quotation marks around milk?

Plain milk is pretty good. Along with water, it's one of my main drinks. Best with cereal; pour after, not before.

it honestly bothers me so much each time I'm reminded of the thought of people pouring milk into the bowl before they pour the cereal

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Okay so I skimmed the first page and saw some confusion about cookies vs biscuits and we've mostly moved on but I thought I'd just clarify for everyone:

Oreos are biscuits. Americans call them cookies because Americans think some weird cake thing is a biscuit which is objectively wrong. If an American attempts to discuss cookies and biscuits with you then the proper course of action is to block them or, if irl, engage them in combat.

That is all.

Back