• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i managed my first ever Dex Completion!

DJ Neon-C1990

a Queen of Purple Flames~
Days
  • (if this is the wrong section for this, i sincerely apologize)

i have been playing pokemon games, (and actually finishing them) since around september 2022, but for the first time, i managed to actually complete a Pokedex!

...sure, i completed the Kitakami dex before the main paldea one, but its still an achievement i never trought id be able to pull off due to version exclusives, and trade evolutions.

overall, while the reward is a bit lackluster, im still surprisingly Satified.

i managed my first  ever Dex Completion!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Congratulations. Definitely can be tough with version exclusive legendaries.

DJ Neon-C1990

a Queen of Purple Flames~
    Days
  • Congratulations. Definitely can be tough with version exclusive legendaries.
    thank you!

Luckily i already got a Koraidon through trading, so if anything in gen 9´s case, the biggest problem will likely be paradox pokemon.

Congrats on the accomplishment! Regardless of which dex it is, it's still awesome to have earned it!
    thank you^^ the size of the Kitakami dex still likely made things easier!

Hey, that's awesome! If you ever need help with the rest of the S/V PokeDex, let me know! ^^
    Thank you for the offer!, but il try getting all i can on my own for now^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Congrats! Ive played like every version and never completed the Pokedex. But Ive been going for the 150 in Kitakami dex to get Hisuan Growlithe, so I think Ill try and complete it and get my first pokedex filled too!

Back