• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I want to ride my bicycle. ♪

Which color bike did you choose?

• Green

Votes: 48 65.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters

Shhmew

Years
  • Sincerely hope there isn't already a thread for this... looked but couldn't find one.

Did you choose the Green or Yellow bike? Have you used them both? Which do you like more? Why?

Do you wish there were other options? Or does it simply not matter to you? Do you prefer to use the rollerskates, anyway?

(Edit: Note that there is no difference between the two bikes except color.)

Personally, I chose the Green bike until my most recent playthrough because I don't really like Yellow as a color. But then I tried yellow for this playthrough and honestly I miss the green.

Seems like pretty weird and random options too; I would have thought the choices would be like Red and Blue or something.

Last edited:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I picked yellow on my main game, since it's one of my favourite colours. I tried the green one in a challenge playthrough of my Y version and didn't like it nearly as much.

I also found the colours a bit random, I hope in the future they make other colours available. I would personally really like Purple. :P

Years
  • I thought the yellow and green bike each had something different about them, besides their colour so I had a hard time choosing XD I chose yellow I believe, but I never actually used the bike. The rollerskates I found slightly annoying because my character kept crashing into things; my fault, I know.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I picked the green one at first, but I wish I had chosen the yellow one. It looks really nice. I do wish we could choose the red that NPCs ride. o3o

Also, bike > rollerskates unless I'm in Lumiose City.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    It's very odd that we only get a choice of two colours, and of all things yellow and green... I wouldn't have thought it would be difficult to add a few more colours. If you're going to have a choice, you might as well go the full distance rather than just having two.

Anyhow, I chose yellow. I love yellow as a colour, and I think it works really well on the bike. And I really dislike that shade of green. So it was an easy choice for me. I tend to use the rollerskates over the bike though anyway, because they're so much more fun to use!

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    i wasn't paying attention when i picked my bike, and i ended up with yellow. i really didn't care at the time and i thought that you could probably be able to swap them out if you needed to like in RSE, but i was wrong :/.

now that i bike around to hatch eggs i wish that i got the green one, yellow is kinda bland in my opinion and i think having a more interesting color might make breeding more interesting. maybe.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • I chose green. I wish I could switch so I could play with both colors, like with the Mach/Acro Bikes in R/S/E. Also, I wish more colors were available, or have a palette so we could choose virtually any color. Why just green and yellow? Is there a bigger significance to those specific colors I'm not getting?

The only one I'm getting is so all colors/versions of Gen 1 are represented. X=Blue, Y=Red, Yellow and Green bikes. xD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I went with the green one, because green is one of my favorite colors. Not like you can see the color much on the bike. Like some of the others have said, its really weird to only have 2 choices for something as simple and easy to program as the color of a bike. But I don't care much; I only use my bike when breeding.

Also:
    freddiemercurybike_zps5a262fe7.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I picked yellow, as I'm a bigger fan of it than the color green. I'm getting myself PowerSaves sometime next week, and once I do, I'll be restarting my game; this time, though, I'll probably pick green. :P

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I picked green since I realy dislike yellow , here in sweden our word for yellow rimes with our word for ugly so its very fitting for my taste

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Picked yellow on accident, no regrets. I wear red clothes so I'd look like Christmas riding around hatching eggs.

Years
  • I picked the green bicycle... it looks better than the yellow one. Maybe I might try the yellow bicycle when I get around to playing Y and go opposite on everything.

Shhmew

Years
  • Picked yellow on accident, no regrets. I wear red clothes so I'd look like Christmas riding around hatching eggs.
    Personally, when I was still wearing the default red clothes and rode the yellow bicycle, it reminded me of ketchup and mustard. :l

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I picked yellow without being thrilled by either color. I wish that there where more options RED RED RED but oh well. I used the skates more anyway~

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I picked Yellow because I preferred the colour.

I would have liked an orange bike instead though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Other than the color, there's no difference at all, unfortunately. Though, it would've been really cool if you had the chance to personalize it and whatnot. d: You're already able to customize your player, so why can't you do it with your bike? Well, I guess you could say that it's not important enough, but still.

Back