• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was eating an orange as I typed this (ft. EV's 2nd year on PC :D)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
  • I was eating an orange as I typed this (ft. EV's 2nd year on PC :D)

Yes, it was delicious. And yes, that is a day old banana peel next to my plate.

Anyhoooo, Happy Birthday! congratulations on tolerating us for 2 years pair!
    Yeah, that's all I really have to say. Congratulations again, stick around yah?

Oh yeah, I was too lazy to draw you something new, so here's some older drawings minus one that was really bad:
    Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Happy happy happy second PC anniversary to you, my dear! May all your shiny hunting dreams come true. ♥

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I've been waiting for this Tabor! To be honest, I'm glad that EV found this server. She's a hoot. I'm glad I got to know someone as well as her <3 I remember meeting her the first time. She was such an innocent little bird, then she met Gonzo, whom broke her innocent traits. Anyhow, I love my special relationship with EV. We're like, hard to mistake as friends, when we're really people who hate one another out of love. Ironic? Confusing? Well...that's just us. We're just a confusing pair ourselves. That's how we cope with life B)

Happy Anniversary EV! I love you >:)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I really have no clue what happens in the Trade Corner IRC or the battle server, (but I'm about to find out what happens in #tradecorner) , but you seem awesome anyways. So happy 2nd PC anniversary EV!!Hope you're here for more years and keep up your work on staff!
    Spoiler:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Congratulations EV♥!!

Spoiler:

First off I wouild like to say congradulations on your two year PCversary pair <3 And I love how tabor puts in the latias and cress <3 Anyway, I just wanted to say, in EV's two years here, I have known her for a over a year and a half and it's been one of the gr8est ;) times of my life. It's pretty funny because when I met her, she was so shy and I was helping her with VGC and some RNG stuff but now she's a mod in TC, I couldn't be anymore proud. EV helped me through one of the toughest times of my life actually two times and she has been there for both. EV is a true best friend <3 She is one of the reasons I can stay optimistic about things, when they may not look so good. She is one of the best friends and people I could ever have in Pokemon and that goes for here and VGC too. EV is a huge support to me while playing pokemon, and no one could honestly replace that and what our friendship is. I am glad I am back at PC more, because I have the gr8est ;) friends in the world here including you :)
    Thank you so much EV for everything you have done for PC/TC and myself <3 My lovely pair <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You've been around here for two years, EV? Sweet. One more year, and you'd be considered a veteran (I think). :] Happy anniversary!

Years
  • Congrats EV :) I haven't known you that long but it's still been nice getting to know you.

And Tabor as well, you're cool also.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know I haven't spoken to you lately but congrats on two whole years at PC!

Can't believe Miss EV will be a veteran this time next year, but I'm sure you can stick around to reach that mark. Anyways, keep being a cutie and don't ever change, because we love you EV and enjoy your two years as part of our community.

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Thanks guys for everything, you're all awesome! <3 It's been a wonderful two years, the best of my life so far :D When I first joined I never planned to stay, I just wanted some starters haha Can't believe it's been two years and I'm now a mod of my favorite section on PC. PC is truly a community and I love being a part of it. Thank you all for being so awesome! :D

AND TABOR I LOVE YOU FOR THIS <3 It's so wonderful I love it :D :D

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Happy anniversary young lady! You've come a long way from when we first met and I'm happy to know you as you blossom is a wonderful young woman!

<insert image of Sylveon here>

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Thanks luke! And yes I have come a long ways since I first joined here. I still have a long ways to go though. D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Happy PCversary, friend. Even if you did initially only join for trading, I'm glad you decided to stick around. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You guys are so awesome :')

I'm not going anywhere Slendy so hope you don't mind putting up with me forever hehe

Back