• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I you could do one thing in the world...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Oh! another option I would use if I could do anything:

---
    Get a back cat kitten with one red eye, and one green eye.
    ---

I got that one off of Rekhyt's sig. XD
    But I've always wanted a different-colored-eyes animal.

They are the coolest pets out there :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Sleep all and do nothing.

Wouldn't you get hungry?

I don't really know,there's a few that I really want to do.

-Have this magical power to make Pokemon real
    -Go back in time and fix my mistakes(I bet alot of people would agree with this one)
    -Get rid of or somehow Purify rapists to be good.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I would go back in time and correct all the mistakes I made, now I'm older and know better.

I really doubt that. I'm sure you'd get every snowball in existence and hit me with them :o

I would probably steal the internet from Bill Gates. Impossible? I think not....

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
  • I would wish that i could do whatever whenever i wanted without getting in trouble. this includes robbing banks getting infinite money doin flips everything =]

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • lol, that means you are dead. Do something enjoying in your life.
    At least sleeping is realistic.Fine I will go with the alternative time travel yeah that seems to be the popular pick.Or wishes for more wishs but thats cheap really thats kinda greedy im pretty sure Genie in Aldain wouldnt approve of that.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I would invent a way to travel faster than light and implement it in a fleet of starships as apart of say a United Earth Federation that was unified to explore the infinite unknown.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • hm..... I guess I'd hunt down the Chaos Emeralds, then use them to warp to Sonic's world, then go find Shadow =3

lol

One can only dream...

Years
  • Replies

Another thing: introduce alchemy to the real world <3
    Not that Fullmetal Alchemist bullcrap. /Real/ alchemy.

You mean modern Chemistry? Because isn't alchemy just a pre-cursor to Chemistry.

I would invent a way to travel faster than light and implement it in a fleet of starships as apart of say a United Earth Federation that was unified to explore the infinite unknown.

Star-Trek Fan much? I'm just a sci-fi fan though.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • If we couldn't get in trouble? And absolutely everything would revert to the way it was afterwards? I'd get all my buddies together and form a tank brigade. Then we'd simply travel from city to city destroying things. We could mod our tanks into amphibious vehicles and hop oceans, too.

That would be soooo sweet. Tokyo, here we come! >:D

...I'm such a guy. XD

Years
  • I don't really understand... you mean if you could do one thing that you'll never be able to do?

Because anything else I can achieve anyway... eventually.

I'll never be able to fly without the aid of a man-made device or vehicle, so that's what I'd like to be able to do... no wings, just float. Actually... maybe not, I might become unfit if I could just fly.

I really don't know. I have no idea... sorry.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I honestly would kill myself if that happened.
    Go ahead, one less homophobe to deal with.

If I could do one thing, that is if you truely mean any one thing, I would abolish discrimination. And, hopefully, as a result it would lead to absolute equality.
    Can't blame a guy for dreaming, can you?

Assolute-Amore

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Years
  • I would want something that would benefit everybody, like.. no racism anymore, and a better, healthier environment. Cleaner cars =D

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Go ahead, one less homophobe to deal with.

If I could do one thing, that is if you truely mean any one thing, I would abolish discrimination. And, hopefully, as a result it would lead to absolute equality.
    Can't blame a guy for dreaming, can you?
    I'm fine with gay people.

Just the thought of Gymnotide getting it on creeps me out.

Back