• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] [IC] As the Dust Settles; A RWBY RP [M] [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • Varik and Nilya Umbra

Nilya smiled at Fei and said, "Welcome, it will be nice to have someone around who does not have a knack for getting himself into trouble." Nilya looked up at Varik as she mentioned trouble.

"Honestly, I need to apologize to you before you apologize to us. I have a talent for finding said trouble, but its often for the right reasons," replied Varik smiling at Nilya. The pair looked at each other for a second as if they were sharing an unspoken secret. The two broke eye contact and Varik stood up. "Looks like I need to get ready for this duel," he said in a voice that sounded burdened by the task. Nilya frowned, but did not say anything as her husband stood up.

Varik then said, "You two do not have to come... I can deal with this alone."

"I need to be there to make sure you do not get yourself in any more trouble," replied Nilya with a disappointed sigh. Varik just nodded as he turned and started walking away. Nilya just sat there and watched him for a second before whispering to Fei, "We can meet up later if you desire. You do not have to come just because we are a team now."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

• Fei Zero - Level 1 - Team NAVF
    New Team

So Varik is the type to get into trouble. I see... That could cause me some problems myself. Nonetheless, I smile anyway at him. "I'm sure your heart is in the right place." I compliment. I just need to make sure he doesn't get me involved. Something tells me I'm going to get involved anyway.

Varik stands up from his seat, exchanging a few words with Nilya, & walks away. Nilya tells me I don't have to come just because we are on the same team. I...I'm in a team now, so I can't ignore them. "If I come, I-I'll be able to heal their wounds if things get out of hand." I try to reassure Nilya, standing up & following Varik. "Let's get going."

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Joint post between Fen-kun and Khalil
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Team NAVF is born
    Joint post between ShinyDiamond and Stingray
    ((Since its a massive block of text...))
    Spoiler:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

• Fei Zero: Level 3 & Amane Levi: Level 3 - Team NAVF
    On a boat/...

This certainly was an eventful day so far. Varik decided to fight a random girl out of sheer pride, & they almost killed each other out of it. Luckily, Nilya stepped in before they could kill each other. One thing lead to another, & we're now an official team. Nilya, Amane, Varik, Fei. Team NAVF.

I'm just thinking to myself as we are on our way to the island on a boat. We registered our team before we headed out. I'm glad I had some of my stuffed packed, but I only brought what I thought I needed to bring. I'm out on the ship's deck looking out at the sea. Refreshing water. I wonder who we'll be fighting on the island. I'm not really looking forward to it. Varik looks like he may enjoy fighting. Nilya will probably be keeping an eye on him. Amane, on the other hand...she's somewhere on the ship. I think she has seasickness.

I just joined this academy & I'm already in a team. I hope I don't hold them back. I'm not into fighting, but I will try to do my best. My sword-staff should come in handy, so long as I don't lose it.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • After slinking away from the medical tent, seeking love from her mother and going off aimlessly from there, Lauren decided to exercise to take her mind off of things. However, before she could take off running, Lauren chanced upon a friend of hers who was one of the ones on duty for the medical tent. As a pupil of her mother's, Lauren was very familiar with and on friendly terms with the fox faunus. Nara had been called back into the tent after Archer had so dramatically forced everyone out of the tent but Lauren and her mother. However, today wasn't the day to be so talkative after spending so much of it with intensive, emotional conversation. Just the feeling of working out was what she needed.

When Nara spotted Lauren and immediately dropped what she was doing. Running over to the dolphin Faunus Nara looked over her friend with a concerned look as she brushed white hair out of her eyes, "Lauren how are you doing? What happened? Why were you with a human? Sorry for all the questions, I have just been really worried about you." Nara's soothing voice sounded like a musical machine gun as she fired off question after question rapidly. She was concerned about her friend and curious at what had happened to her at the same time.

Normally, Lauren would be happy to answer questions and ask her own, but she seemed to be quite stressed and high-strung. She sighed before saying, "It's a long, long story. No need to be worried now though, I'm fine." It was quite apparent she was anything but, with her frazzled appearance and a distinctly fake smile on her face, something unusual for someone who usually smiled naturally and often.

Nara crossed her arms and her right ear and eyebrow rose in unison at Lauren's response. "If you do not feel like talking about it with me that is fine, but I would prefer it if you did not lie to me." Nara's face melted into a sad one as she stared at Lauren. Suddenly she hugged Lauren and whispered in her ear, "I want to help, I am here to listen. You have been there for me in the past… I want to be there for you."

Being hugged by Nara, Lauren squeezed the smaller fox faunus tighter as she enjoyed the gesture, but a bit embarrassed that she needed to be hugged and comforted so much. She whispered back, "Ok, I'm not fine, it's been one hellish day. I'm so...confused and scared." Lauren appeared to be once more on the verge of tears. Damn, I shouldn't be crying so damn much. "I've been captured, I got broken out of the human camp by that human in disguise, and my feelings are a damn wreck."

Nara's eyes got huge after hearing Lauren's day. Nara gave the other woman a little squeeze then pulling back to look Lauren in the face. "Lauren, you are stronger than me, you poor thing. No wonder you are so confused and scared..." Nara was silent as she considered what she should say next. "Will talking about your feelings help sort them out? I can make us some tea and we can sit down and talk."

She pondered her offer for a moment. Even though it was very tempting to just try and truck along with her exercise and reading, Nara's offer was soothing and relaxing, a very different change of pace for the otherwise energetic faunus, but welcome nonetheless for a hectic day. It was one thing for it to be hectic and enjoyable; it was quite another for it to be hectic and hellish. Lauren said, "Sure. I think I need a place to mellow out…"

Nara smiled and led Lauren to a tiny tent Nara was calling home. Once inside Nara invited Lauren to sit down on her blown up bed that was decorated with intricate sheets that was a stylised mural of a mountain side village next to the sea, that Nara's mother had made. Nara quickly pulled out a small teapot and started a small burner to boil some water. As Nara worked on making tea she asked in a soft calming tone, "What feelings are troubling you so much Lauren?"

She sighed as she said, "I'm just so torn up after what happened with my aunt. So angry and just...wrecked. She was a big part of my life, and to it just be snuffed out cruelly in some godforsaken cellar…" Her voice became strained in anger at the statement. She continued, "And Archer was my target for that anger."

Nara listened carefully as she finished preparing the tea. She carefully brought a small teapot and two tea cups over on a tray and sat it down next to Lauren. As she poured Lauren a glass of tea Nara calmly said, "I am very sorry for your loss. Your aunt sounded like a wonderful woman when I spoke to your mother… Who is this "Archer" and why have you focused your anger on him?"

"Archer was the human who was in the medical tent. He broke me out in disguise, and I didn't find out it was him until I brought him here with a bullet in his chest. I had heard his team was responsible for my aunt's death, and that's why I was so angry with him and his team. If I'd have known it was him breaking me out and he had been shot, I would have left him at the time."

"I can see why you are confused," said Nara pouring her own tea as she paused to think. "I personally do not think you should trust him or his intentions. I will admit I am pretty anti-human. He did save you… did he say why?" asked the fox Faunus unsure if she was saying the right things to help.

Lauren closed her eyes in thought as she gave her Archer's reasoning, "He did not want to see more lives get lost, not after my aunt died, a human helping my aunt died, and after…" She put a hand over her mouth, tears coming out of her eyes, before croaking out, "...my teammates were killed." She hadn't fully mourned Houari and Gray yet, with the emotions still fresh on her mind and painful as ever.

Nara carefully moved around so not to knock over the tea and gently wrapped her arms around Lauren. Holding her friend in a hug Nara said, "O, Lauren… I cannot imagine the pain from losing so many people close to you in such a short time. I am so sorry for all your loss." Nara then frowned a little and added in a hushed tone, "I will warn you to be careful of the human's words. He may be trying to manipulate you using your pain against you."

She was quick to explain through her tears, "I-it's not like that, he didn't kill them, or Aunt Rosa, or that other human, h-he…" She embraced her friend tighter as the emotions wracked through Lauren again. "God, all this pain...I've cried so much already…"

"It is ok to cry, it means you care, it means you have a good heart," replied Nara returning the tight hug and wrapping her long white tail around Laura's back. "You need to mourn Lauren. You are safe here, you can cry all you need to," added Nara tears forming in her own eyes from seeing Lauren in so much pain.

The comforting embrace helped Lauren get more of her feelings out, which while very necessary, made her feel even more drained. She cried and cried, with less urgency and more comfort to do so. She kept doing so before eventually the crying slowed and eventually stopped. She said after a while, voicing her previous intentions before being hugged by Nara, "Ugh, and I was gonna go out running."

A small smile formed on Nara's face as she said, "Running has helped you in the past, but personally I find a good friend and some…" Nara took a sip of her tea before continuing, "Ok tea... helps. Sorry I do not have my good tea set and good teas with me. These metal things are just not as good." Nara looked at the small metal cup with green tea in it. "Remember the one time you took me running to help me out? I wore that silly dress and it started raining," replied Nara trying to bring some good memories to Lauren's mind.

Despite everything, the memory brought a small but genuine smile and a laugh out of Lauren, "Yeah, I remember. It rained pretty hard. Of course, I was loving it, but…" She chuckled at the memory of it, "I'm sorry, just...your reaction to when it started raining cracked me up." She took a sip out of her tea, feeling better but still undeniably hollowed out from all the energy it took to have those emotions run its course.

"Well I was a mess, and then we ran into that guy I had a crush on at the time," added Nara smiling a little. "I was horrified, but you were laughing so hard you could barely breathe... I still have that picture you forcefully took of me when we got back home. I guess running did help all things considered as I was too busy trying to fix the mop on my head to focus on what I was crying about," finished Nara as she smiled at Lauren. Noticing Lauren's drained look, Nara said, "If you need to rest your welcome to just lay down and take a nap, I do not mind."

Lauren chucked dryly, "I never thought I'd see the day I'd be this tired and in need of a nap. I don't know if I want to sleep this early in the day though." She looked over at the sun, still high in the sky and bright.

"A short nap might help, but it is up to you. I am sure you could go for a long swim or run to make sure you are good and tired for normal bedtime later if you need," replied Nara with a smile. "Whatever you think will make you feel better I am willing to help you with, " added Nara.

"I might take a swim later. Might help to bring some books on the beach too…" Lauren trailed off, thinking about things to do. She wasn't ready to see Archer again, who was busy with some recuperating and surely in need of his own time. Her mother was busy at work, her dad was of course not on the island, and she was down two teammates and missing one for company. She sighed as she thought of Tilki's silly eccentricities. She could use something like that to cheer her up a little as well. Instead, she settled for staying in Nara's tent and sipping tea.

"Well I did get a new romance novel if you want to borrow it. This one is extra sappy, and then there is my staple book of fairy tales I should have grown out of years ago," said Nara jokingly. She knew Lauren did not share the same taste in books, and Nara's poorly written romance novels that she liked to read were often the subject of jokes.

Lauren chuckled slightly at her silly novels. She'd read them once, and found them way too sappy and not well written enough to keep her interest. After finishing her tea, Lauren said to Nara, "Now I'm not sure what to do. I really enjoy spending time with you like this, but I want to be alone at the same time...I'm conflicted."

Nara smiled gently as she replied, "If you need some time to think on your own I will not be offended. Sometimes we need time alone to do some soul searching and if you need that alone time I understand." Nara wanted Lauren to stay with her, but she wanted what was best for her friend even if it meant leaving her alone.

Lauren slowly rose up from her seat, hunching due to her height. She faced Nara and said, sighing, "I'll be off then. Thanks so much for everything." The tall dolphin Faunus leaned down to give one last hug to Nara, before heading out of the tent, on her way to the beach and still swimming with many thoughts, but with a chance to cry and be comforted.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Varik Umbra and Fei Zero
    The Boat Ride

Varik walked up next to Fei as he put a small cellphone like device in his pocket that he had been staring at when he walked up. Leaning on the guard rail and looking out to sea, Varik addressed Fei, "I doubt you want to hear this but I we should be getting into fights on the island. Reports show there are a number of Grimm there." Varik was not wearing his swords or jacket at this time, and it revealed Varik had lean muscular arms.

Staring at the waves for a second he added, "Honestly I doubt you will have much trouble fighting and killing Grimm on principle. I do need to ask: will you freeze up when a battle breaks out? You always seem on edge and nervous."

Looking over at Fei with stress filled eyes, Varik said in a calm tone, "I need you to be honest with me and yourself. It's better for you to let me know now so I can plan for it."

Varik came over to the guard rail, & when Fei took a look at him, he was pretty muscular. Fei, on the other hand, is not. "I know we'll be heading into fights. I have no problem fighting the Grimm."

Fei thought about who they'll be fighting on the island once they reach it. He looks down at the guard rail he's holding. "I don't think I'll freeze up, but I can't be certain. If anything, if there's even a slight chance, I'd like to avoid a fight. I will fight if I have no other choice, but I won't bring myself to kill them."

"You will not kill Grimm?" asked Varik a little surprised by Fei's answer. There was a moment of silence before Varik added, "With your semblance being one you can use for healing and your dislike for fighting. I planned for you to play a support role, healing me and Aname as we do the majority of the fighting. Nilya also does not fight herself and has always supported me with her abilities and it works out well."

Varik looked back out at the waves, "More I learn about you the more I am curious about your weapon choices. The lack of a shield or ranged weapon surprises me honestly."

"I can handle myself in a fight at least. Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep you guys healed up throughout it all." Fei smiles at Varik, who he's getting used to. It's rather nice to talk to someone who doesn't suddenly beat him up for a misunderstanding. The weapon choice is a good question. "I'm not a very good sniper from far away, & a shield is nice & all, & I know it can increase my chances of survival, but it was never my style."

Fei soon remembers another weapon he has & takes it out, strapping it on his left hand. "I prefer using this claw I got from my father. I move pretty fast actually, & this claw helps me move around the area with ease. I can also shoot Dust from the tips, so I'm not completely defenseless in a fight."

Fei looks back at the waves, wondering about the tournament. "I will kill Grimm. They don't have a soul, so I'm okay with slaying them. Any others, human & faunus, I can't bring myself to kill them."

"I do not think I have killed anyone, not even the ***holes who were tormenting Nilya. Hospitalized several people, but they deserved it," replied Varik. He did not add on he had crippled a few for life and some might have died later, or he had some people he wanted to kill. "Grimm fighting is different. You had me worried when I thought you would not kill them. They do not hesitate to kill any human or faunus in their path," added Varik deciding he should shift the subject off something he knew would make Fei uncomfortable.

"From your father? So he was a hunter?" Asked Varik looking at the claw. "Does it fire the dust like a pistol or another method? Is the barrel in the claws themselves if it does? Or on the side?" Fired off Varik as he analyzed the weapon. He wanted to offer up improvement ideas, but was not sure if Fei would be up to allowing Varik to modify what might be a family heirloom.

"Y-you're really into weapons." Fei replies breaking a sweat. "Yeah, he is. I got this claw from him some time ago. I just press my thumb on my palm, & it shoots out Dust. It's good at medium range, but better from point-blank range. The barrel is around the wrist, & it's very simple to reload." Fei puts the claw away in pouch.

"Hey, why don't we talk about our Semblance? I've barely told you anything about mine; Hard-Light." Fei thought as he stared at Varik.

"Well go ahead tell me about this Hard-Light, and how it works. I am guessing it can do more than just heal," replied Varik with a curious voice as he pulled out his cellphone like device again. He started pressing rapidly on the screen then stopped and looked up at Fei waiting for him to continue.

Fei was a little skeptical about that phone device Varik took out. "Uh, are you recording this or something?" He asks.

"No sorry, taking down notes for possible future reference. Semblances are interesting in the fact they are almost like fingerprints, each unique to their user. Energy flow, wavelengths, and a hundred other factors all vary in many tiny ways. Anyway I often try to take readings on different semblances to see if the information becomes useful later. Most of the time it's not, but every once in awhile I get a small amount of useful data," replied Varik keeping his explanation simple.

Before Fei could ask why, Varik continued, "The data is used for some of my inventions. My semblance studies has given me important pieces to some puzzles."

That's rather strange. Isn't he supposed to be the hotheaded one? "Well, anyway. My Semblance lets me heal anybody, as you know. It also lets me boost their power as well as defense for some time. I can also use it to fight back, but...doesn't do much in offense." Fei explained a bit.

"I saw how you teleported in that duel. What exactly is your Semblance exactly?" He asks curiously.

Varik continued typing on his device as Fei talked and asked, "So it enhances someone and acts like a shield?" His voice showed his curiosity toward Fei's semblance.

Varik then pulled on the device making the sides pull out and then he folded them down, separating the outer case from the screen. A second later the device projected a hologram as Varik held it in his left palm. The projection showed a random field with an upside down pyramid like pointer on one side and an X on the other. "Lets say you are the pointer here," said Varik pointing toward the pyramid with his free hand. "And you want to go to the X. You would assume the shortest route normally is a straight line, but what if you could do this?" Varik then folded the image till it looked almost like a U with the tips almost touching. "Now you see a shorter distance from you to the area you want to go. Problem is there is no physical way to take that route. My teleporter solves that problem by forming a wormhole, or in simpler terms, a bridge, between the points." Suddenly a line linking the two symbols appeared and the pyramid moved to the X with ease.

"In simplier terms it creates a shortcut between two points. All the details behind this would take likely days to explain, and I am keeping those details a secret anyway," said Varik as he closed up the device and made it look like a cellphone again. 

"The teleporter is not a semblance, it is an actual piece of equipment. I could build more if I had the parts and desire. For semblance, the fact is I do not have one," replied Varik with a confident smirk that soon started to fade as he spoke. "I close the gap with those that do with technology, but the fight with Amane has me wondering if I need to branch out more… she could have beaten me," he added thoughtfully.

The hologram was a nice touch, & Fei was able to understand what Varik could do with teleporting. He teleports. That's all.

The fact that Varik doesn't have a Semblance was a shock. Fei thought he was still hung up about the duel. "T-then...what? How do you not have a Semblance?" He asks.

Varik shrugged and replied, "I was born a genius instead I guess, or I am a freak of nature. Maybe that, I am abnormal when it comes down to it."

Fei always thought he had a cool Semblance or something, but this is completely new to him. "W-well, don't worry! I'll be sure to provide backup whenever I can." He tries to cheer him up, knowing that Varik will probably just brush it off.

"Be careful what commitments you make Fei'" replied Varik with a smile. "I do not mind, and the lack of semblance drives me to invent and find ways to overcome such a weaknesses. I doubt I would be as inventive if I had a semblance I could rely on. In the terms of being abnormal or strange, I likely could be worth billions right now if I wanted. Could you imagine the billions I could make off of teleportation technology? Instead I keep it to myself in a way no one else can have it."

Varik paused and said, "For instance the fight with Aname had me thinking that perhaps swords alone is not good enough… perhaps I need to diversify my arsenal and thus options." Looking over at Fei he smiled, "I doubt you want to hear about that idea though. I could show you a concept I made for Nilya that she rejected because it was "ugly" that helps enhance and focus semblances… or should in theory."

Amane's abilities are pretty interesting. Those swords came out of nowhere behind Varik during that duel. Fei was curious what her Semblance could be, based on that duel. As for what Varik made for Nilya... "M-maybe later. I'm curious about her Semblance, actually. Those swords came out of thin air. We should ask her about it when we get the chance." Fei proposes.

"Are we any closer to the island? I think we should gather the others soon." He tilts his head at Varik, & looks back at the distance.

Varik shrugged and said, "I would guess we are much closer, but would need to go to the fore of the ship to see. Lets go look then we can determine if we should get the girls. I want to let Nilya sleep as she can." Varik then motioned for Fei to follow him as he moved toward the front of the ship.

"I would like to see more of Aname's semblance, but I doubt we need to ask her as..." Varik stopped talking as he stopped walking toward the front of the ship. Ahead of them was the island and the human camp, and something was not right.

Varik stared at the distant camp before asking, "Is it just me or does the camp look like it... something exploded or burned? Its hard to see from here but I swear that is a crater or a large burned spot on that end." Varik pointed toward the edge of the camp where one of Archer's distracting explosions had gone off.

Fei quickly follows Varik to the front of the ship, discussing a little bit about Amane's Semblance. When they arrive at the front of the ship, Varik pointed out something from a distance; there was a crater on the island, almost like an explosion or something. "U-uh...we should get the others." Fei suggested, a little uncomfortable.

"You get Amane and I will get Nilya... and my gear. I hope you were not planning on relaxing once we got on land," said Varik turning around to head back toward the small cabin area to get his wife.

"Right." Fei nods & heads off to look for Amane. She's probably still in her cabin. That crater made Fei feel uneasy about what's to come. What happened?

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Team FEAR
    (condensed for reduction of clutter and broken in the middle for your convenience)

Spoiler:

Oh no! A Grimm is after little Tommy! But don't worry: little Tommy made sure to carry Mister Hujrink's Grimm Repellant! Lasts longer, stays on better. Mister Hujrink's: the only Grimm repellant proven to deter Rank F, E, and D Grimm. Mister Hujrink's. "Get dem Grimm gone!"
    Spoiler:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • GAIN becomes Gin
    Somewhere in the forest, trees were being demolished as Ilexa tore through it. Nina and Gaige sat on a nearby log, drinking tea from a cup. "Come drink with me," Nina said, "I'm sure it'd be easier to think if you were calm." Nina smiled as she listened to Gaige refill her cup.

"Nina, it's time to change your bandage," Gaige said, taking his pack out.

Nina sighed, "I don't want to wear the bandages, they're itchy."

"If the flash bomb wasn't so crude, you would have been fine an hour or so after." Gaige said, taking her bandage off, revealing blinded eyes. Gaige cleaned the area and then bandaged her eyes again, "It's lucky for you that it's only your eyes," He continued.

Ilexa ripped a tree out of the ground and tossed it across the forest "There's nothing lucky about it," She roared, "They took away my sisters vision."

"I can still see," Nina huffed, "Your eyes work fine."

"How are you not outraged!?" Ilexa roared. Punching a tree in half. The forest was quiet, most of its inhabitants having left the area. The area was demolished, trees torn and shattered, and rocks demolished.

"It's not a good time for outrage." Gaige said, placing the used bandage in a plastic bag. "Last night, Archer, and the faunus who tried to kill him disappeared. It's likely that they took him in the commotion."

"We aren't going to be able to save him as we are." Nina said solemnly, "It's better to think about things."

"If we waste time thinking, they could be doing horrible things to Archer!" Ilexa said, having run out of trees and deciding to punch the ground instead. "What the hell did we even do to deserve this." Ilexa's rage was quickly turning into sadness, as she began to tear up, her fists bloodied and raw.

Nina walked over and gave her a hug, "Mom always said there's no reason for bad things to happen, remember?"

"All the world does it take." Ilexa said solemnly, "Can't it just give us a break at least?"

Nina sniffled, "You know it's really hard to see with tears in your eyes." She said with a fake, lighthearted laugh, her own tears soaked by the bandages. "I feel like Archer will be fine."

"After what was done to those two faunus? I just don't know what they'll do."

Gaige stood up and dusted himself off, "They're just faunus." He said coldly, "We will find a way to get Archer back, and they'll be put back in their place."

"What if they kill him first?" Ilexa asked.

"If they did, then we will get justice." Gaige replied, offering her a cloth to wipe her eyes and beginning to bandage her hands, "But we need to be stronger. We haven't won a single fight without significant loss. If you're tired of fate taking things away, then do what it takes to take everything back."

Nina giggled, "You're like a wise old man Gaige."

"You're still a snake." Ilexa muttered, "But I suppose you're right."

Gaige smiled kindly, "We're a team, together we could spit right in the face of fate, and take life into our own hands."

"Enough with the sappy garbage talk." Ilexa said, noticeably more relaxed, "We're going to eat before we train. We're not going to stop fighting now."

"But my eyes…" Nina said quietly.

Ilexa hoisted Nina up, "You won't have to do a thing Nina, Gaige and I will be more than enough." She looked at Gaige, "Isn't that right, snake?"

Gaige smiled and shrugged, "I'll either get stronger or die, so why not."

Never lose sight of the future.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Kxkn79E.jpg
    -Team SHLD
    Selena Harter
    Harley Barrett
    Lars Berrardi
    Dylan Arrianou
    Hand of God​

For the most part, it was an uneventful walk, with only the odd grim showing up, but not the horde that they had been expecting. The group finally made it to the mountainous terrain, which appeared to consist of multiple different levels. The highest was the plateau that towered above them, the second was the steep rocky formation littered with moss across the ground, and the clusters of forest they had just stepped out of. To their left was a steep drop onto another rocky layer of mountain. The trees at the opposing side acted as chasm walls; they acted as the only barrier between the platform, and the magnificently steeper drop to the trees below. Along with the trees that walled the mountain layer beneath them, was a human-esque figure hanging from a tree. An Owl faunus.

"Misk?" Selena gasped to herself as she recognised the injured girl. She quickly glanced at Lars, who seemed relatively unphased by the scene before them. The situation was worsened by the pack of Beowulf Grimm jumping and lashing at the barely conscious body. "We have to help her." She snapped, struggling to retain the conviction in her voice. Her eyes were tearing up from the fear she'd built considering the decision, but she knew she couldn't allow herself to budge.

Harley glanced at her teammate in shock; as most of the group did. It didn't take long for her shock to turn to adamant support, which came to the surprise of both of the professional huntsman.

"We will." Clara nodded, undeniably impressed by the unrelenting spirit of the two young girls. She glanced over at their teammate, who now found himself staring out over the crust of the mountain. "Lars, what do you see down there?" As she walked over to him, her question seemed to be answered all in a sequence of instances. The first, the loud rumbling coming from the thicker forest coming from their right. Whatever was coming was fast, and had a mass of numbers. The second instance was the image of the monkey faunus Lars had been chasing through the forest attempting to fight off the Beowulf below. She sighed. That meant not only did they have to save the girl, they'd have to do it before the source of that rumbling reached them, and they'd likely have to save her friend along with her. She looked back at Rhett, who she knew was considering the same things she was. "You three stay here. It's far too dangerous for you to get involved."

"It's only a few Beowulf." Selena objected. A sharp glare from Clara was enough to convince the girl to follow the order, as it was just that.

With that, the two professional huntsman had gone, in order to enact their heroic duty. The students watched on, as the duo dispatched of the Grimm much faster than any of them ever could. While they were distracted, no of them noticed the aging cloaked figure dawning behind them. Lars was the first to notice the white haired man.

"Can we help you with something?" Lars barked said sharply, gaining the attention of his two teammates. The man's breaths were heavy and visible, despite the air being warm. He watched them lazily with his translucent grey eyes. Again, the male team shield member was first to act, taking a step closer to the older man, the latter doing the same. After a couple more steps, before we facing each other, before the older man reach into the inside pocket of his jet black cloak and pulled out a small pocketwatch. He had little time to act upon revealing his weapon, as Lars darted towards the man, kicking him square in the face. The kick sent him, along with a small cloud of dust, flying several yard across the ground.

"Lars, what the hell?" Selena yelled, in panic.

Ignoring her teammate, Harley also darted towards the old man, readying her hammer. The man fiddled with his watch, and Lars found himself somehow now in front of the hammer, midway through the kick he had earlier finished in the face of the old man. Harley tried her best, but being mid swing, couldn't stop herself from smashing the hammer into Lars and sending the young huntsman flying off in the opposite direction. "What the…?" Harley began, before seeing a flash of light flash before her eyes. She turned to the source of the beam, seeing Selena releasing her light bow. She returned her attention to her opponent, who seemed to have been burned, or at least startled by the light arrow. His attention was now turned to Selena. He darted towards the girl in what seemed like a rage, giving Harley the opportunity to again swing her hammer at him. Again however, Lars' body appeared before her, this time with her running into and collapsing against the spontaneously appearing limp body.

With Lars and Harley taken out, Selena had to act quickly. She had never been as well versed in hand to hand combat as any other member of team SHLD, so she definitely wasn't prepared for this confrontation. In the moment, she summoned a wall of diamond in front of her, with the unusually tough wall stopping her pursuer in his tracks. Though her instinctive and intuitive moved seemed to save her life, the man's attention was again drawn away and he instead darted away in the direction that Clara and Rhett had gone. Selena chased after him, but by now the source of the earlier rumbling has become an explosion of stomping hooves. A stampede of buffalo faunus blasted through the stoney path, and Clara and Rhett were nowhere to be seen. She barely had time to turn to her teammates before Lars blasted past her, in pursuit of the assailant. Shortly after, Clara returned, holding the now unconscious money faunus.

"Where's Lars?" She asked through short breaths.

"We should be asking you the same about Rhett." Selena retorted with a concerned frown on her face.

"He's fine." The older woman replied flatly. "Although, it doesn't look like the same can be said for Lars. ****." She groaned, seeing Lars confronting the old man.

The two stood on the branch Misk was hanging from, with Lars now holding the faunus over her shoulder. The man seemed to be floating over the branch as he looked down to Lars.

"Now, we're gonna finish this One on One." With that, Lars dropped the girl down into the stampede, insuring there would be no distractions in his fight with his new and obviously powerful opponent. The older man grinned, disappearing and somehow catching the falling body before it could land amongst the Grimm.

"Lars, you idiot! What the hell are you doing!?" Clara screamed, her voice breaking under the pressure of her rage. She turned to guage the reaction of the two girls behind her. The shorter of the two had fallen to her knees in defeat. The other was watching on with clenched fists, he knuckles whitening as she clenched harder.

"What the hell just happened?" Rhett grabbed Lars, also infuriated by what he'd just seen. "Do you know who that was?" He hissed, to which Lars responded with a simple raised brow. He shoved the boy back before clenching his fist to throw a punch.

"Rhett, after him for **** sake!" Clara yelled, stopping the right hook Rhett had launched at Lars. His again growled in anger, but followed the order and chased after the old man. "Lars don't you d-" She began, as the student darted off in pursuit. "What is the ****ing point?" She sighed readying herself to try to stop the young huntsman. Again, she was stopped by Harley's explosion of anger. The huntswoman shoved past her and dived down to the lower layer.

Lars was chasing behind the old man and Rhett. While his semblance would easily have allowed him to have caught them on a normal day, dodging the army of stampeding Grimm was a difficult feat at full speed, or at any speed for that matter. He had been managing it, but with each knock of a stray leg or scrape against a sharp horn Lars was weakened and slowed down. He couldn't keep dodging them. At first he was moving far too fast to even draw their attention, but as he slowed, more and more were drawn to his presence. His situation had become dire as he halted the stampede. A circle Grimm had now turned their focus to the weakened and bleeding Lars, who was slowly being drained of his consciousness.

Harley slammed her hammer into the ground upon landing, crushing the skull of the Grimm beneath her, and sending those in the vicinity flying indiscriminately in all directions. She angrily ran through the crowd, swinging her hammer against every Grimm that stood in her way. Like Lars however, she began to find herself overwhelmed by the sheer number of Grimm that had gathered in this herd. She had to do it. She didn't want to. She hadn't in so long, but it was her only option.

She became overcome with a dark aura, not too dissimilar to that of those around her. She could feel it overwhelm her, but she took control, and ran toward her now unconscious teammate, who was now taking the entirety of the Grimm's attention. She ran past them, grabbing Lars in the process, but as she did so, the aura got heavier and darker. She began to hear herself snarling and grunting, she was slowly becoming devoured by a desire to consume. Her intelligence, love and friendliness were turning to hatred, anger greed. She snapped out of it. She had to. It was still far too soon to use her semblance. The Grimm began to notice her again, but she had now made it to the edge of the mountainside. There was no way back. She took one last look back. She looked up at Clara, who had been by far her favourite of the professional huntsman she'd had the pleasure of working with. She thought back to Foster, and Rhett who she at least had some respect for. Then she looked back at Selena. One of her first friends. The two had got along very well, she was a lot easier to get along with than the idiot she had just saved. That said, even he had her respect in some strange way. Though not at that very moment admittedly. Through her reminiscent train of thought, she noticed the sound of a helicopter. As the canopy doors opened, she saw him. She didn't care much that the pro huntsman leader or Foster were there, but Dylan. She didn't have much time to reconsider her decision though. The Grimm drew closer, and pushed her closer to the edge. She looked up at Dylan one more time. She turned around, not wanting to face him any longer. Her first friend. The last thing she wanted to hear, was him shouting 'Harley no' as she dived down the Cliffside.

Inland: Second Level​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Team NAVF - Mission Time

Spoiler:

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • A JP between Stingray and Fen-kun
    Spoiler:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Team NAVF: Hunters become the Hunted

Spoiler:

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Team FEAR
    (condensed for reduction of clutter and broken in the middle for your convenience)

Spoiler:

Try Perwalior's new autumn colors collection for depth and color so strong it can't but set you apart for the unique individual you are. Back from last year are Autumnal Auburn, Homeward Hazel, Ruby Red, Warm Orange, and Milk Chocolate Blonde. Because you're the only you out there: make yourself stand out. Perhaps it's natural. Perhaps it's Perwalior's~
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years

• Faunus Camp
    No title for this monster

Archer, Lauren, and Nilya
    Spoiler:

Archer
    Spoiler:

Interrogation
    Spoiler:

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Team FEAR

Spoiler:

"Some things can cross all boundaries, even those of species. I'm Ajurll Ibeck of Ajurll & Werston Sodas, and I'm here to say that we may be Faunus, but our sodas have been served even in human establishments since our founding, and with over two hundred different flavors, I invite any nay-sayer, human or Faunus, to try and say there isn't a flavor in there for them. To us it doesn't matter what politics and media say, we just want to bring the world a soda like no other, because young or old, big or small, human or not, we can all enjoy a cold bottle of Ajurll & Werston Soda. For the love of soda! Let's all drink to peace, my friends."
    Spoiler:

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • JP between Fen-kun, Khalil, Stingray and ShinyDiamond

Team NAVF and Crew

Archer, Lauren, NAVF
    Spoiler:

Archer
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

• Team NAVF - Jackie

The camp is quite bustling. Fei's glad he & his team were able to bring Archer back, but what he went through has him a bit down. He didn't feel much use to anyone, despite doing his best. It's not the first time he's felt this way. There were countless times he was down, but one memory stuck to his mind like a permanent wound. It was a reminder for why he fights.

In a little house in a small village, little Fei & a grown, long dark-haired man, his father, were sitting at a table eating chicken soup. "Daddy, what is a faunus?" Little Fei asks.

"Well, you know what a dog & rabbit are, right?" His father answers his question with another question.

"Yeah! They're really cute animals."

"Faunus are like us, only with certain animal parts, like ears or tail."

"Wow~" Little Fei's eyes were shining in awe.

"Thing is… Things aren't going well between humans & faunus."

"I wanna meet a faunus!"

"W-well, for now let's eat our dinner."

"OK!"

-

Little Fei was out playing by the trees & rocks when he hears someone crying.

"Unggg…!" He decided to find out the source & finds a little girl. Curiously to little Fei, the little girl had fluffy tail.

"A…faunus?" Staring intently at the girl's tail, he pokes at it twice.

"D-don't touch my tail!" She shrieked.

"S-sorry!"

-

Little Fei & Jackie, the name of the squirrel faunus, were standing in front of his father. He was explaining Jackie's predicament. "She's a squirrel faunus! She can't find her parents & doesn't know where her home is."

"Mama… Papa…" Jackie was sobbing quietly, wiping her teary cheeks. Little Fei's father was scratching his hair, contemplating on what to do.

"W-we can't exactly keep her, son."

"I-I don't wanna leave her out there…" Little Fei gave his best puppy dog eyes he could, hoping Jackie could stay with them.

"I don't w-want to be alone…" Jackie said very sadly.

"Sigh… I suppose we can keep her with us for now. She just needs to keep a low profile." He consents.

"You hear that? We'll get to play lots & lots!" Little Fei cheered & jumped around Jackie, who was still a little sad.

-

Little Fei & Jackie were out skipping rocks at a pond. "Skipping rocks is fun." Little Fei says cheerfully.

"Hmhm…"

Jackie seemed a bit down to little Fei. "…You miss your parents?" He asks.

"I miss them." She answered timidly, twiddling her fingers.

"You like playing with me, right?"

"Uh-huh. You're really fun." She looked at him, letting go of her hands. She skips another pebble at the pond, getting two skips in. Little Fei can't help himself from staring at Jackie's squirrel tail.

"Your tail looks really fluffy."

"Hee hee." She giggles, instinctively holding her tail.

"When you find your mommy & daddy, will we still play together?" Little Fei asks.

"Yeah. You're so much fun."

"Ha ha! C'mon, lets go climb a tree!"

"OK!" Little Fei & Jackie run off to the nearest tree, unaware of the presence that was nearby.

-

"Someone help!"

"Hraaaaaaa!"

"Uwaah…!"

"Stop the faunus!"

The whole village was burning & breaking down, with faunus attacking. Little Fei, hurt & burnt, tries to push rubble off someone unconscious.

"Uw…" A little girl cried out. Little Fei recognized that cry anywhere.

"J-Jackie?"

He lets go of the rubble runs to her voice. Her face is smothered in blood, weak & lying on the ground. He nudges her arm. "Jackie! Get up! Get up! We need to find daddy!"

"It hurts… It h-hurts…" She squirms, tears streaming down her bloodstained face.

"Jackie! Jackie!" Fei cries out to her, pushing her more.

"Mama… Daddy…" She silently cries out slowly, her eyes beginning to close.

"Jackie…? Jackie, wake up. Jackie. …Wake up. Jackie… Jackie…" Little Fei pushed Jackie's arm, feeling weak & tired. He began to sob as other faunus nearby noticed his presence & saw the little faunus on the ground. They stare at little Fei with such hate in their eyes.

"He killed a faunus!"

"Filthy human!" They start charging at little Fei, their weapons ready to strike at him. Little Fei ignored them, only wanting Jackie to wake up.

"…Hrah!" Little Fei's father knocks the faunus away with his claw weapon. His fierce look struck fear into the faunus, but they would not back down. "I won't let you hurt my son!" Weapon could be heard ringing out as they clashed against each other. The last thing Little Fei saw was a blurry image of little Jackie...

-

"Mm…"

"Fei?"

"…"

"Son, wake up." Little Fei's father taps on his cheek, & he starts to slowly wake up.

"…Daddy?" He muttered weakly.

"You're safe." His father says relieved, holding his son close. Little Fei found himself bandaged up, feeling tired & weak. He looks around. The room is different from where he lives.

"T-this isn't home." He says confusingly.

"We're on a ship. Our home is gone." His father explains. Feeling more awake, little Fei frantically looks around as he realizes what he last remembered.

"Jackie! Where's Jackie?!" He demands, panicked at where his faunus friend could be. His father said nothing to him, unable to answer him.

"…"

"Where…is she?" He looks at him. That innocent look didn't make it easier to tell him.

"They're gone. They're all gone."

"N-no… J-Jackie…" He didn't want to believe it. He wanted to see her again.

"I'm sorry. I'm glad you're safe." He tried to comfort his son.

"I…I wanna go home… Uwah…"

"Shh…"

"H-home… Jackie… Uwa… Uwaaaaaaaaaaaah…!"

"…" Fei wipes a tear streaking down his cheek, shaking his head. He had a friend once, but that was long ago. He's seen what it's like. Hell itself. It weighs on his mind often. He wants to change it all. Everything between the humans & faunus. That incident… He couldn't do a thing. Not a single thing. Everything that's happened to Archer… It feels like he can't save him from the faunus, even if they got him back. He has to do something for them & he has to just do. Lauren looked like she's been through a lot, & doesn't want anything bad to happen to Archer. He feels powerless to help anyone. He just feels…useless.

It may be foolish, but he will find peace in this world, even if everyone thinks otherwise. It's what drives him in life. It's what keeps him going, no matter how far the dream is. His friend… These incidents… They should not be repeated. But how does one go about doing it? Today, he didn't feel like he helped much. At least they brought Archer back. "…I'm sorry I couldn't help you, Jackie."

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Nilya and Varik

Nilya lay back onto Varik's chest as the two settled into the little area they had discovered after deciding to take a little walk away from the camp. It was on the edge of the forest on a steep drop overlooking the human camp. It was good to get some alone time after the crazy events of the day. "I am still trying to wrap my mind around everything that just happened. Reuniting with my sister, the whole Archer ordeal, and you almost get killed," muttered the faunus as she closed her eyes in an effort to relax.

"I am sorry I did not expect that grimm to be as strong as it was. I thought it would be easy to take down once we pinned it," replied Varik as he continued to work on a hologram design.

"You never expect anything, you just rush in," replied Nilya with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Why can you not approach situations like you approach your inventions?" asked the faunus as her tired eyes re opened and focused on Varik's work.

"People and creatures like grimm are unpredictable… I try to guess their reactions and account for them, but it's not a science, " replied Varik as he took his right hand and began to stroke Nilya's hair. The dark purple silk like threads soon gave away their secrets under Varik's touch and Nilya's twin ears revealed themselves. His eyes continued to stare at the hologram as his mind ran numerous calculations at the speed of a supercomputer.

Varik then added, "I understand I have an issue with controlling my emotions. I am sorry Nilya…" Varik looked down at his wife as his voice took a somber tone, "I know I need to take control of my anger, and the rash behavior caused by it. I have survived on the account of incredible luck, and your help. I know my actions hurt you, and I know cannot continue like this. I have played the rash bullheaded idiot for too long. I realized from my duel with Amane, and the fight with that mysterious Grimm: that my skill with my swords is not enough to overcome my lack of semblance. Fighting unskilled bigots and low class grimm is one thing… fighting skilled hunters and high class grimm is another."

Nilya turned around so she could look into her husband's eyes as he spoke to her. "I'm designing a ranged weapon so I can support the team from a distance," muttered Varik his voice had slowly devolved into one of defeat.

Nilya quickly wrapped her arms around Varik's neck and whispered into his ear, "Varik you will always be my hero… my "knight in shining armor" as my sister would say. I know you idolize fighting with a sword, and think of it as more respectable than fighting with a gun. Personally all I care about is that you to stay alive and well, and you can continue to protect me and our future."

Nilya pulled back enough to face Varik and then gave him a quick kiss as she felt his hands take hold of her waist, "Varik you might lack a direct semblance, but you are blessed with a mind that operates faster than any faunus or human I have met. If you learn to use that in combat instead of just your instincts and adrenaline you will a great hero."

"I am not a hero," sighed Varik as he looked down.

"You are my hero," replied Nilya as she gently lifted his face so he could see hers.

Varik looked at Nilya for a second before saying, "I don't think we can prevent a war now. I did not realize how much hate the fey had for humanity. I feel like I failed. Maybe if I acted sooner…"

Nilya frowned a little before interrupting her husband, "Varik there is nothing you could have done, but we can keep trying to make a better world."

The two looked down for a second before Nilya looked up at the stars. She suddenly smiled and whispered, "I miss the times we would just lay together staring at the stars…"

Memories of the past romantic nights made Varik smile and he added, "Me too, sometimes I wish it was just us again in our own little world."

Nilya's eyes drifted down to her husband and she then leaned forward and kissed Varik before whispering, "Let us pretend it is just us again. We can worry about the rest of the world tomorrow." Varik smiled as he kissed Nilya's tender lips as one hand reached up and gently began to rub her back...

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

• ACT 4: THE INFILTRATIONS

Spoiler:

WSACJQj.jpg

Beacon & Faunus Academy

Three months have passed since the jungle tourneys in Island G. The respective authorities of both schools agreed that the idea was a mistake - many human teams had been left injured and battered from surrounding Grimm and faunus activists, and the faunus camp was in shambles after an incident of human infiltration. Needless to say, the tournament was ended prematurely and both sides retreated quickly after gathering up all students.

The following months remained fairly quiet in both Menagerie and the Kingdom of Vale - but as the weather got colder and temperatures began to decrease, so did Grimm apparitions. Lowered Grimm activities meant less demand for hunters and huntresses, and as winter approached, many students went back home for their winter break. However some still stayed in their respective school - either by choice or by demand from the school. It would turn out, these would be very special demands...

gZpSwdv.jpg
    Menagerie - Porsch
    Human Infiltration
    The capital (and only) of the island of Menagerie is the city of Porscherie, or Porsch for short. This name was given to it by the locals, which quite literally means 'pigsty'. A dirty, crowded, unkempt urban disaster, it was built by the humans to house the faunus population, despite it being too small for everyone. It is a filthy place of narrow streets, disease-ridden stores, and unrelenting crime sprees with drug gangs being the main governing power of the city. There are a few areas around the outskirts which re generally cleaner, tidier and what a human would consider an 'average' quality of life - which is where the powerful and richer faunus live, such as druglords, businessmen, or former politicians.

• Mission A - Recent scans have unveiled the Faunus from the island of Menagerie are hiding an extremely large stock of weaponry, army vehicles and illegally procured supplies in a makeshift reserve within the island. If these findings prove to be true, you are to destroy this reserve in order to stop potential conflict.
    • Mission B - We can say with great confidence that it is very likely there is a military training program or academy occurring in Menagerie, based on events at Island G. Our drones were unable to uncover any further information - so you are to go to the academy, and snap as many pictures and map the venue's location precisely on the map. Eliminate any obstacles.
    • Mission C - You are to blend in with the residents of Menagerie's capital, Porscherie, and work to uncover whatever information you can about the state of unrest in the city. Any talks of revolution, war or uprisal should be reported immediately, and any upcoming 'revolutionary leaders' should be struck down as soon as possible.

Svqr1i1.png
    Vale - The city of Vale
    Faunus Infiltration
    Vale is a large, coastal city in the kingdom of Vale. It is fairly modernized and computerized, allowing for quality of life in the city to be much greater than in other places. It is also quite aged, having been built in the kingdom of Vale's first few years after its creation. It is divided into multiple sectors, having an upper-class district, a commercial district, an industrial district, an agricultural district and a residential district, as well as a port where trade ships and cruise ships dock, coming from other kingdoms. It is also fairly close to the hunting school of Beacon.

• Mission A - A particular contact of ours, Archer Ines, is currently in the city of Vale and we require his presence in person. You are to... forcefully escort him to an airship, where he will be taken to us. Do not be afraid to use force if he resists, and get rid of any obstacles in your way. Just remember to bring Mr. Ines alive.
    • Mission B - We know by now that the humans are actively trying to get information on us, and storing it in. Your mission is to infiltrate Beacon academy's main servers, and implant a chip which which extract and destroy any relevant information to faunus cause on the human's database. You will be given the device - don't lose it.
    • Mission C - A large 'shipment' of imprisoned faunus men, women and children are planned to be sent to Menagerie very soon by ferry. With the extremely cold weather and horrible conditions on the ships, it is very likely that many will not survive the trip. You are to free these prisoners before the ship departs, and escort them till they are escaped safely.

Spoiler: Rules (please read!)
    Some rules to keep in mind:​
    • This act occurs about 3 months after the jungle tourneys. Once again, that means unless your characters have lost a limb during this time, all injuries should be now healed and all should be ready for action.

• Any team can decide to go infiltrate the other side. However, the method will vary, depending on what your character/team's current standing in their respective school is.

• There are three ways in which your team will be sent to infiltrate the opposing side.

1. An official, school-assigned plane ride. This would be for some particular missions such as intel recovery.
      2. An official, school-assigned boat ride. This would be for the more overt, 'hide in plain sight' missions, where the boat would be disguised as a regular human/faunus ferry and the students would hide their true race.
      3. Illegally going to the other side, with some method of your contraption. Contact me with your plans if you plan to do this.

• There will be very few students and teachers in both schools, as most have gone back to their homes for the winter break. This means activity is a lot less, classrooms and other facilities are deserted (some even locked) and classes are stopped.

• All teams are now at level 4 (i.e. FEAR, NAFV, GAIN, STLL, SHLD, SNAP, and CAOX for the humans and LGHT, BROS, JSMN and INCT for the faunus.)

• You must make at least 3 posts from Act 4 in order to be considered leveled up to level 5 (but you all know this by now). However, if you present me with multiple occasions to level up (for example, multiple fights in this arc) I may agree to level you up to level 6.

• Similar to the previous arcs, if you wish for your team to stay in school, go on another mission, or take part in some other activity relevant to your plot which isn't an infiltration mission, contact me!

• Once again, you are allowed to make up any kind of Grimm you want, as long as you deem it believable!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need anything!​

Spoiler: Rules (please read!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back