• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ice Tea Vs. Iced Coffee

Ice Tea or Iced Coffee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    This is a hard one for me, I like both but if I had to choose only one, it would have to be Ice Tea, I'm addicted to it like cocaine (not LITERALLY). I tell you, it's not easy. I'm just wondering on this one, seems like I heard that people say that Ice Tea is not a 'real drink', okay, wateva that means....

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    well IDK who sats ised tea isn't a drink(idiots probably)
    but i've always prefered coffeh to tea so thats the way its gonna stay even frozen

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Coffee for me...The taste of tea is just meh for me for some reason. I don't really drink either too often though =/

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Iced Tea is terrible to me, so is every other tea. I'd just rather drink water.

I'm also not addicted to coffee either o_o..especially not iced coffee. XD I try to stick to water, Capri Sun (yeah, that's right), milk, and soda sometimes.

Of course I wouldn't pass up some hot cocoa. ^__^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    No all of the above option? Bummer. I like both of them rather equally, but if I had to pick, it'd be Ice Coffee. It's just so good at any time of the day. I love it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't mind both, I don't have a favourite out of the two. I've never really liked the taste of coffee too much, except cold. But I have Ice Tea more often than Ice Coffee generally.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I picked Iced Tea, but I like both about even if there's lots and lots of sugar. I have been drinking Lipton Green Tea like water lately, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Iced coffee without a doubt. Got nothing against iced tea, but coffee will always hold a closer place in my heart and stomach.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'd say iced coffee; I've never liked any sort of tea. And iced coffee is the only kind of coffee I can stomach.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I can't say I've ever tried iced-coffee. It sounds horrible XD;
    Iced tea is totally where it's at though :D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I've never had Iced Coffee, sooo XD; I've had a lot of Iced Tea in my time, and it's alright... so I guess I'll go with that :>

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I never really had Iced Coffee or Iced Tea, but I mostly like normal Tea better then Coffee. So I would have to go for Iced Tea.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    Coffee just tastes weird cold... and I don't really like it warm, either.

Iced tea all the way! :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    There's iced coffee?? Never even heard of it, or do you mean stuff like "iced Cappucino" (or however the hell its spelt)? Anyways, if thats the case I really like both. In hot form, defintely tea. COld form, its a close call. I've had iced tea more often, but the Ice Caps' always taste so damn good. So I'll go with it. =)

Timmies!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Iced tea. Coffee has to be served hot, and Iced Tea tastes nice anwyay.

Back