• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If PC did not exist

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    I'm no drug taker, never have been however I think i probably would take drugs in that event!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'd be as lonely as before and less inclined into programming. Not a big deal.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Life would be a bit sadder. I really love this community because I'm able to find others with the same interests as me here, and all of the people here are really awesome. I've met some really great friends that I don't want to lose. :]

Hm... I might be somewhere else but I've been to other major Pokemon forums and I like this one a lot!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    I don't know actually. I haven't been here too long. I've surely spent it well, so far, at least I hope. Well I didn't like other forums, to be honest. So I'd probably be doing programming, or something really boring. This is a perfect blend, because I don't just want to talk Pokémon, all the time. So it had everything I wanted besides the obvious.

It'd be a blander internet without PokéCommunity. Good job, Site Admins. :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    What would it be like for you if PC never existed? Would your life be different than it is now? And don't be overdramatic about it. Just don't.

If PC did not exist i would have never met Khilia, Daiztey, Brolijah and all my other friends, because i know them all from here, then...i'd be a lot sadder lol. Not being overdramatic, i would be a lot sadder.

Back