• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If PC did not exist

Sirfetch’d

Honestly I think my life would be worse without PC. Sure, I could argue that I would have accomplished more but then again, I probably would have just found another forum to spend time at. PC has given me a ton of things. It's been a place where I can discuss things that interest me with people who share that interest, it's given me countless friends, and it's just been an overall positive experience. I can definitely say that I'm glad PC exists in my life hahaha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If PC didn't exist, my life would be much different than it is today. I wouldn't have met all the friends on here, as well as my current bf. Everything would be soooo weirdly different. Instead of pouring all my time on a forum like this, I'd probably be doing the same somewhere else...or actually have a normal life. xD

Years
    I don't know how much different my life would be, to be honest. I have met some amazing people here, so to say the least it wouldn't be quite as good.

At the same time, i'd probably be more focused on the Marriland forums than I have been since the year started, since I haven't had much activity there at all recently outside of their Challenges forum and sometimes Pokémon General. I was there first, so if this place didn't exist i'd probably be more on there.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I'd be out of ways to spend time, and I would've lost the chance to meet some amazing people. I wouldn't necessarily freak, but I would've lost opportunities.

Without PC, I would've probably just stayed at another Pokemon forum, like Smogon.

Years
    PC is an outlet for me to express my passions that can't really be expressed anywhere else in a fashion that would be beneficial to me. I love the atmosphere here, and I think posting around, helping others, making friends and trying new things have had an impact on my personality in real life and the way I act around strangers and friends alike. It's odd to think about life without PC. Logically, I'd probably make another forum my home, but it just wouldn't be the same. d:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmm... I probably stay at SPPf before eventually leaving as I always do.

I don't really have any life-changing events in PC. SPPf was where I found my best friend to this day, after all. But certainly, I won't be able to meet my friends here. I've only been here for about 3 months after being constantly on and off and a leave due to Pokemon-related issues, but now it has became a place that I could not not open everyday.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I'd have probably not met Musaddiq and Ansirent, who are my best Friend, so only fb would have been the place to hang out! I would have not gotten the love i got from people on this forum and there goes my post no 1000!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I wouldn't have known a lot of people here and to be frank, I might've been even more lonely than I am now.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    guess I wouldn't have met the one or two really good friends I've made here already, but that's really it haha. of course I'm most likely going to meet some more, considering I don't plan on leaving, but as of right now y'know.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    If PC did not exist, then I would be in another Pokémon forum like Ever Grand City, and my Skype friends list would completely different.

Years
    If PC wasn't here I probably would not have met all the awesome people we have here, because well this is the first Pokemon forum where I really managed to find a home for myself and if it isn't here then well I'd still be the lonely girl I have always been.

Years
    ...life would be soo depressing :( Well, or so I assume.

I wouldn't have met so many awesome people nor would I have found out about another community that a member on PC led me to. I assume I'd still be on BMGf which was a.. less than pleasant experience, to say the least. This place is an ideal forum for me so I can't see myself ever getting as attached to anywhere else. I guess it'd mainly be goodbye to Pokemon forums after a certain point had I not made my way over here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't think it would be meaningfully different. All I really do here is show up sometimes to post a little. I'd be almost completely devoid of friends, but... not to say they don't mean anything to me, but I'd manage just as well without; that's just the kind of person I am, one not really bothered by loneliness. I've tried to make this place mean something to me, and to mean something to it, but I'm not really in the mood anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    It surprises me how many people have so many friends in here.

I have talked to very few people I have maybe one friend and no one here affected my life.
    The only difference would be me knowing a bit less about Pokemon games. Which I would make up for eventually on other forums and websites.

Considering how long I am a member of this forum, its a bit sad I have (close to almost) no friends in here xD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Technically I haven't spent much time here to really say what a difference it made to me, but I guess if I was 15 and had a good 4 or so years here, it would probably have taught me how to be good on the internet, and that no matter how much attention you get from others, that's really all you need. PC is a balanced forum, and as a 20 year old it can't do much for me, but its fun to be in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    It would probably be the same because I'd just join another Pokemon forum (of course it wouldn't be as great as here though).

Back