• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a pokemon?

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
  • Let's say somehow you were offered the chance to become a Pokemon for a period of time you selected (could be ten minutes or 50 years) what Pokemon would you be ?

I think I would be a Charizard so I could soar across the skies breathing fire and just being awesome looking. What Pokemon would you be and why?

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Probably Serperior or Seviper. A lot of people say I'm intimidating and I'm fast so it would fit.

But I'd rather be Rayquaza, huge and could soar through the sky! (:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Persian, so I can use Pay Day repeatedly and become filthy rich when I change back to my human form.

And also because I'd like the Pokemon version of myself to have the graceful, elegant looks befitting someone like me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I figured I could be an Alakazam or a Metagross for the duration of the school year so that I could ace a lot of assessments.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Dusknior. Not only could I fly, but I could also phase through walls. But perhaps best of all, I would have the amazing STOMACH MOUTH!!1!eleven!

flamemaster

No school like the old school
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    definetly, tyranitar. his design just looks so sickness. and have you seen him. HE'S FREAKIN' HUGE!!!

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
    Years
  • I would definitely choose Sharpedo. Why? I've always wanted to be a shark. :P

I would probably only like to do it for a week, though. After that, I think it'd just lose its thrill.

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
  • I would be ditto.
    So, you know, I could be EVERYTHING

I would be ditto.
    So, you know, I could be EVERYTHING

Last edited:

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Vaporeon.

Because lets face it, being able to melt in a puddle of water would be BOMB

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
  • This is a tough one. I would say Gengar. Mostly because I can fly (levitate) and go through walls (ghosts!) How cool would that be?!

Back