• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could live anywhere in the Kanto region, where would you?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hm, interesting question. I'd probably choose Celadon City because you couldn't really get bored in a town that allows ten year olds to gamble, could you? That reason and because it's in the middle of Kanto, and a few towns and cities are easily accessible by walking.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Hmm...Good question. Fushia (spelling? =P) would be pretty cool, as I could visit the Safari Zone and, when I was ready, catch myself a pokemon. The Bike Road is also right there, so I could get my exercise pretty easily, not to mention Celadon is pretty close if I ever feel the need to go mega shopping.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Actually "KANTO" is exists in Japan. Well, Since Sevii Island is part of Kanto, I'll live in Island 4, because there's a day care and Icefall cafe. If you ask me to live into Kanto, then I have no idea. Because Kanto has no entertainment just Game Corner. Johto has a Radio Tower, Hoenn at lease has two reporter in it, Sinnoh is the most fun region, it has Jublifie TV Centre etc. So, I think I'll stick with Celadon for entertainment :P

Duskfall

Hard-Headed Theologian
    Years
  • Saffron City. Not just because Psychic happens to be my favorite, but I love the city. I could also destroy any attempts of stealing the Masterball by Team Rocket with my own Pokemon. 'Cause then I could steal the Masterball myself. ;)

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    i would live in the power plant so i could shoot hippies protesting outside

Super.Goomba

Manga=√ Anime=X
    Years
  • Or...Glitch City! (to see how cool the environment would look when rendered in 3D!)

I agree! Glitch City all the way! Who wouldn't want to live there?

As long as your life doesn't freeze up, that is...

i would live in the power plant so i could shoot hippies protesting outside

-_-

It's people like you who cause wars...

Last edited:

Silent_Storm

"Let It Be, Let It Be"
    Years
  • Fuschia for me. It fits my adventurous personality. It has fishing to the east, biking to the west, and exploring to the north and south. Plus, it has a zoo with a Lapras! (Lapras is teh pwnz)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • My choice would be Flying on a helicopter all day in Cinnabar Island.

I will keep pulling those girls to the island.

And then, I'll put a super time bomb near that Cinnabar Volcano and it erupts,

so I can watch the girls suffer.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Pallet town, I'll get a Charmande and get to visit everywhere!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Vermillion. 8]
    Favourite Gym, Nice Look, near the ocean, SS.Anne and a great place to train to the east. :)

Back