• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could start with any basic form non legendary, what would it be?

Avablitz

Guardian of the Ruins
Years
  • So if you had the choice in Pokemon to choose a non standard unevolved Pokemon sort of like Pokemon Yellow, what Pokemon would you choose? Pretty much everyone considers this at some point do just throw out who will be your partner for your Pokemon journey.

I would go with Golett as the line has always been a huge favorite of mine. It's my signature Pokemon in both battling and I enjoy breeding even better Goletts to battle with and trade.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • This is a given for those who know me, but most likely a Nidoran. Male or female, don't mind. They're cute, small, huggable with care and at the same time teach you patience and confidence. Aaaaaaand they eventually evolve into Royal Nidos which can more or less go anywhere and do anything, at least land-wise.

I'll give it to you tho, the idea of a Golett -eventually Golurk- is tempting.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • If you could start with any basic form non legendary, what would it be?

Look at it. It's cute, it's got a unique typing, and it evolves into a one hell of a Pokemon...that also happens to be my favourite of them all. ^.^

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Thanks to Pokemon Bank and breeding I do this often in XYORAS because Hoenn and Kalos are probably my two least favourite starter trios. Decide what I want to start with, breed it, bank it, transfer it to a new game at the earliest opportunity and box the starter Pokemon. I try to mix it up and choose a different Pokemon every time, but if I had to pick one it would probably be Finneon.

Years
  • Although it might seem weird, Slowpoke would be a pretty interesting starter. The player would have a choice of different evolutions for their starter and could even have a mega if they wanted.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    From a battle standpoint I'd go with Abra.

But I'd pick Vulpix from a favorite stance.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • This changes every time I answer XD I'm feeling like a Swablu right now though. Riding my Altaria around would be litttt

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • It is really easy for me say Noibat since I just finished X with Noibat/Noivern on my team for the second time but I can't say it with full confidence as anyone that knows me knows that Buizel is my signature Pokemon and I love its signature move Aqua Jet. With its sleek design and adorable features with speedy attacks, Buizel is the perfect first partner for my Pokemon journey.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I would want to start with Oddish! It's cute and has a good variety of moves quite early on, and it gives you a choice of whether to go with Vileplume or Bellossom (a tough choice tbh) as you continue on your journey.

Years
  • My ideal would be Heracross but to choose from those that evolve twice I will pick... Shinx! I think. Yeah, the Shinx line is neat!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • It would be lilipup. Its sooo cute, and its evos, i've got one word for them-awesome. And i just love Stoutland, the best ever normal-type pokemon(atleast for me). Even Sewaddle line is absolutely great.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I would probably go for a Ralts or Honedge. Ralts, for its cuteness and the two different final and powerful evolutions, and Honedge, for its damn awesomeness. Then again, Riolu and Shinx would be two incredible choices as well.

Ahh I can't decide! what have you done to me

Back