• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had One Wish

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Infinite wishes, no doubt.

Though if I had a smart entity/genie/whatever granting the wish and had rules against that...

Infinite power to control and bend the universe and such to my will.

If the genie/whatever didn't allow things like that either...

Live happily (forever if allowed) with my dear sweetest. *sigh* And that definitly be my first of the infinite wishes if I got that.

Years
  • one wish.. that would be hard.. okay.. I would wish for people to die of natural, painless causes. That way, everyone could die with dignity, and no one would fear a horrible death..

although if i was being selfish i would wish for a real life pokemon :P il stick to my first choice

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    I would wish for four more wishes. So I would have five all together.

1. To able to turn Super Sayian 1-3 (I could stop a war with my pinky.)
    2. To never grow old.
    3. An Organization Coat.
    4. To have a Keyblade.
    5. To become Axel.... (Total obsession.)

Yeah, Omni Ownage!

Years
  • Just a few I might want:
    1. Live happily every after(ha...)
    2. That I would find the girl for me
    3. Respect
    4. Lots and lots of money

Yeah, I know, shallow, but I'm just that kind of guy.

Years
  • bna_li said:
    ****. That's nice of you.
    Don't cuss. It's against PC rules. (You should edit your sig too, while you're at it. I know it's old, but it still needs to be taken out.)

If I had to wish for anything else.... I'd say to get rid of illness. That way, you don't have to worry about getting sick, ever. And those big, nasty diseases would be gone. ;3

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Me? Hmmm ... I'd wish that all negative effects of diversity be demolished, leaving behind only the healthy aspects of variance which would undoubtably lead to world peace. It would, if you think about it. The Earth as a people is much too divided by culture, religion, race, continents, class e.t.c Which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if people actually knew how to go about keeping the diversity at a stable level. I believe 90% of any conflict whatsoever roots from difference. Our most powerful strength is ironically our worst weakness too.

The day when no one would have to lock their doors from their neighbours or anyone else in the world for the matter, is the day I'd wish to see.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I would wish for an iPod video...Just kidding. XD

I would wish that you guys could get help for your loser-ness.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I wish everyone in the world would be so happy forever until they die. That would be the best wish ever, but it will never come true.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd wish for infinite wishes, because then I could wish for world peace and all that while I'd still be able to wish for more selfish things =P
    I would wish for an iPod video...Just kidding. XD

If we're losers then why do you bother coming here anyway? -_-

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Trikip said:

Again? You seriously need to lay off with this.

Smarties-kun: Excellent question. I'd be surprised if he could give a decent response to that.

Let's see. Maybe for all those orphans to be adopted, so they can have a less miserable life. When you think about it, not a lot of people offer to adopt any kids who lost their families. It makes me feel sad.

Back