• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you HAD to change your username..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • If I could pick from any name on PC (since we're all changing names XD) then I'd go with Yoko Littner. As you can see in that pic, that looked awesome as my username. XD
    In fact I would have changed my name to that when we did the final name changes had I not had Arcanine for so long and the fact that everyone knew me by Arcanine. But yea, I'd totally go with Yoko as a name change if I had to change my name.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I'll go back to Drizzle. I really liked that name too, but everyone knew me by this one.

I could make something entirely new, like Ross Geller and the Dinosaurs. Wow, that would be the day. I actually wished I named myself that at the very beginning.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Probably just shorten my name to 'Inferno.' I wouldn't want to confuse anybody by completely changing it, but if I were to just overhaul it, I'd probably pick 'Enigma.', if it hasn't been taken already. (I'm sure it has, it's probably a very popular name)

Years
  • If I could, I would go with Tyler. >_>;
    But, since I cannot, I would likely go back to Ursula or Barbie. If I had to pick...I'd go with Ursula. XD;

I just love her so much. o3o;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, if everybody changed names, that would mean that user who posted like once several years ago and is stupidly enough holding that name everybody (should know) knows really should belong to me... he has to change his name as well. AND THAT WOULD MEAN that I can finally name myself Fable!

So, my new username would be Fable. Why? Because even more people would probably recognize me with that name than my current xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Assuming the original banned Alakazam somehow got a name-change as well, I'd just take the name without the numbers. XD

If not...I'd go with Alakazam18. XD

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i wouldnt really change it much probably to Eury or Eurydia but if i had to change it completely it would be to Annabelle

Years
  • I would probably just swap names with my old account (themasterbrendino) or add numbers to the end of my name. If I had to come up with something completely original I would probably use UnownB.

Back