• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you open this thread, you must post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Whoa this thread got busy while I was away...

We're supposed to be making small signatures?? Whoops. I got caught up in my love for Setsuna and kept wanting to make it bigger. I was telling ZeoStar a little while ago that I saw the small Setsuna image and then I wanted to add her signature and then the gif and I just wanted to keep adding more and more. But I also don't wanna be that person with a signature that's half the size of the thread. I already send a lot of gifs as it is.

If you open this thread, you must post

Speaking of gifs, and of shoes, having a kicking Setsuna gif.~

Years
    Funnily enough I'm on mobile so sigs are disabled for me atm heh. But ye the site rules are like, 300px max height I think? That's what I saw Sheep say last time.

Years
    and that's awesome! you might even want the details to just be hover-over like mine in the future hehe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back