• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader, what type would the gym be, and what would it look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
  • I am curious on all of the answers this could potentially create. Basically I am wondering, if you were a Gym Leader, what type would you're gym be? Another question I would add on to that would be what would the gym look like? If you have any other additional things that you're gym would have (traps, mechanisms etc) feel free to let me know about them.

This may sound kind of silly, but if I was a Gym Leader, I would want to be the leader of a fighting type gym. The part that's kind of silly is for some reason I would want a bed somewhere in the gym so I could just go to sleep whenever I feel like it. Other than that I suppose the gym would be a common fighting gym (punching bags, weight-lifting equipment and other exercise equipment all over the place) kind of generic sounding until I come up with better ideas. (More information has been provided below ~ )

Alright! I have decided to include the Pokemon I would most likely have. I think I would be roughly the 4th - 5th gym you have to battle. I think it would be cool if I had a little Squirtle and Sneasel with me, regardless of there typing (you don't fight them in the battle, but they are at least hanging out around the gym. This is of course just because I love them.
    I'll go with me being the 5th gym, for the sake of this being easier. My Pokemon would range from 35-38 (a bit tougher than usual, but I feel it would be cool) The strongest would be my Scraggy at 38. I would have a Mienfoo at level 37, a Meditite at 36, and a Pancham at level 35. (I realize he should be evolved by now, but let's just say I did not have a dark Pokemon in my party. ) If you challenge my gym later, I think all of them would be evolved, and a Conkeldurr would be added along with a Hitmonchan.
    If you were a gym leader, what type would the gym be, and what would it look like?

If you are curious, I got the first three sprites from Pokecheck, and the Pancham sprite from Pokengine.

Below is the gym upon a rematch (post elite four) .
    Spoiler:

I have come up with more information regarding my gym. In my gym, you have to participate in a "tournament" of sorts, as you have to fight 5 other trainers one by one atop a boxing ring. However, there is a different room for each one of these "tournaments" to keep it from getting stale. Each room is unique in it's own way to make it seem like it's a tournament being held in a different area (but it still keeps with the theme of fighting) I think a unique way of doing this would be having each of the trainers a different expert at some form of fighting.

First up, a real Karate master.

In the next room, you have to face off against a professional boxer.

Following this room, a taekwondo expert.

After this room you must fight a pro wrestler.

And in the semi-final room, (prior to my room) my apprentice.

And than of course me.

Last edited:

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Heh, if I were to be a gym leader, I'll make it a dark type. I don't know. I just find it so odd that there hasn't been a dark type gym after so many years.

Gym design wise, I prefer it to be simple. I was thinking of making it similar to the traditional E4: face 4 trainers of increasing difficulty and then face the gym leader. You can only go to the pokemon center after defeating all 4 trainers. The gym leader's room would be huge and ominous-looking, 2 statues before the battlefield and the arena only lighted with flame torches.

I prefer to use less pokemon but at higher levels. If it were the 4th gym, I'd use 2 pokemon at Lv35-38. One pokemon I'll pick for sure is houndoom, because it'll fit the gym design well.

Ahh... too many thoughts.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I was thinking of a Dark-type gym and since someone has mentioned it first, and more people would probably mention it as well, I might as well add my own input with my "Dark-type" gym.

The whole point of the gym is some sort of a correctional facility/Rehabilitation center + Fight Club for some of the most dangerous men in the streets, such as former mobsters, gang members, burglars, sociopaths, convicted criminals, poachers, former members of villainous teams, and even former death row inmates who want to have some redemption in life through training and handling of pokemon. The point of this is to instill the values of responsibility (for both their pokemon and their lives), dedication, and sportsmanship to these former thugs, and the kind of pokemon that would fit these thugs very well are those creatures of the darkness such as Mightyenas, Sneazels, Murkrows, Pawniards and the evolved forms, Inkay, Malamar, basically dark type pokemon who are more than capable of killing their own trainers if these thugs try to abuse them.

If anyone remembers the video game series Manhunt, this would be the whole point of the gym: One trainer, navigating through a dangerous series of obstacles with some of the most dangerous trainers lurking around. Its a hunt between predator and prey, and the trainer would either be prey lurking around the darkness or the predator in search of battles to win.

Regarding what the gym facility would be, the whole theme of the gym is to make trainers value carefulness, common sense, and their bravery as they navigate through a series of obstacles, further aided in difficulty through darkness. The gym goons would then hide in certain positions such as under cardboard boxes, walking among the shadows, or standing still and pretending to be asleep. They would also be dressing up to look like dangerous people with masks in an attempt to frighten the trainers and increase their intimidating presence. The doors can only be unlocked if the Trainer has "hunted" down all of the gym goons and defeated them. There are five rooms for the competitor to ascend to, and each of these rooms hide 4 to 6 gym goons lurking around. As mentioned before, they may be either hidden in the darkness, hiding among peculiar objects (such as boxes), standing behind big pillars, and they are ready to surprise and shock competing trainers by ambushing them. The format will depend on how the competing trainer has navigated through the rooms and has dealt with the goons. A 1v1 format will be used should the trainer ambush the goon, but if several of the goons ambush the trainer, they have the authority to compete in doubles against the trainer. A trainer who has successfully hunted down the goons are rewarded with a random healing item from the last defeated goon's bag. A trainer who has defeated the goons by falling "prey" to them are unrewarded for their efforts, but may proceed through the next floor.

The competing trainers are outfitted with flashlights and thermal sensors to aid them in navigating through the "scenes" as they "hunt" down the goons.

As for the gym leader's room, I picture it as a dark chamber where it is surrounded with spears, harpoons, execution props, and a large statue of Yvetal behind the gym leader's chair or throne. The circular field where the competing trainer and the gym leader are surrounded with blue flames and the howling sound of wind is heard.

Regarding what pokemon should be used by the gym's goons, aside from the all so obvious dark types as well as certain poison types that match the theme, Swagplay will be allowed - The fearsome combination of Swagger and Foul Play will be utilized by the gym goons and their pokemon to use the trainers' strengths against them. Dirty tactics galore. A truly strong pokemon trainer must be ready to battle against some of the foulest tactics in pokemon battling, those not allowed by VGC and Smogon. Because of these foul tactics, the trainers' competitive will are tested. Would they also utilize the foul tactics or would they overcome their adversaries through their own self-furnished skills.

Because of the "dangerous" nature of this gym, this dark type gym would prefer to be the 8th (or last gym) to be battled by would-be challengers and can only be challenged by those who have collected 7 badges (or all badges prior to my gym).

Thugs in a gym? That's crazy. Well if you all think about it, GIovanni's gym in Viridian had thugs on it too. Blaine even had Burglars as some of this gym's goons. The gym i had in mind draws inspiration from Giovanni's Viridian gym (Thugs as the gym's goons), Brawly's Dewford Gym (darkness), Koga/Jasmine's gym, and most importantly, Manhunt.

Regarding my occupation aside from gym leader, I'm usually tending to these goons as not only the city's Dark gym leader, but also the city's Warden. There's a reason why I'm the kind of person who's crazy and ruthless enough to tend to former gangsters, mobsters, death row inmates in the like. I do this because you do not have to.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
  • hmm very interesting question...

I'd probably be a Fire-type gym... many told me i have that personality whenever I'm happy or angry hahaha Also I love fire type pokemon, they are the best dude!! When it comes down to physical strength vs special one, I'm definitely more of a mind person and less of a physical one, even though I workout a lot and I'm building my body haha
    Now, how may my gym be? no idea man, probably a mix between Blaine's and Claire's gym, where you have to answer some questions and also check where you are walking and pushing things, pain in the ass, huh? hahaha
    But you know, I'd prefer being a Elite 4 ;) hahaha

Tek

Years
  • I'm into Bug-types lately. My gym would be themed around a futuristic design, evoking some hyper-intelligent insectoid alien race. And I would have a Fury Cutter + Hone Claws Flygon.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'd either go with Fire or Psychic as my typing. Let's go with Psychic for this, as it generally fits better with my personality. My main Pokemon would be a Braixen/Delphox. (And I'd probably also use a Meowstic/Espeon) I'd like it to be a Braixen, but Delphox for the actual Psychic-typing. Also, I'd probably give out a TM for Psyshock or Reflect. Actually, Reflect for more thematic purposes. I can just imagine myself spamming it throughout the battle to make up for Psychic-types and their low defenses and then telling the trainer who beat me as I gave them the TM about my strategy and how useful it would be.

Also, I'd only do double battles, so that would make Reflect even more effective. We don't have enough gym leaders like that!

My strategies would likely be more defensive. I'd have some Pokemon with Heal Pulse on the field with my Delphox as I cast up my Reflect. Or something like that. Just some super defensive Psychic-type woman to subvert stereotypes. It fits me because when I play a game, I focus more on not dying than defeating the opponent.

As for my gym, it would likely be an outerspaceish design, like Olympia from X/Y. Very celestial and full of bright lights. Reddish fiery lights to fit my Delphox. It wouldn't be complex though or really much of a puzzle to navigate because I hate puzzles and I would get lost on the way to my gym everyday anyway. It'd just look really cool and flashy. You'd walk down this celestial road that would just go on for a while, which would be a single straight path. And you wouldn't be able to progress until you defeated all of my trainers. That simple.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Good question, but my gut instinct was Fire Type. I don't know, I've always been attracted to fire and my favourite Pokémon of all time is Charizard. I'd have to have one in my team, but I've never thought who I would use. I'd like to think I'd be the 6-8th Leader and I'd have a decently levelled team. I'll go with 4.

Torkoal
    Arcanine
    Magmortar
    Charizard

It would definitely not be an easy Gym, but I wouldn't have any type of gimmicks. Elite 4 style, just a straight one on one battle. But the challenger would have to find me at some point as I'd be off training. Sort of Kararte Master in Johto type thing.

atmmachine11

Years
  • Heh, if I were to be a gym leader, I'll make it a dark type. I don't know. I just find it so odd that there hasn't been a dark type gym after so many years.

Gym design wise, I prefer it to be simple. I was thinking of making it similar to the traditional E4: face 4 trainers of increasing difficulty and then face the gym leader. You can only go to the pokemon center after defeating all 4 trainers. The gym leader's room would be huge and ominous-looking, 2 statues before the battlefield and the arena only lighted with flame torches.

I prefer to use less pokemon but at higher levels. If it were the 4th gym, I'd use 2 pokemon at Lv35-38. One pokemon I'll pick for sure is houndoom, because it'll fit the gym design well.

Ahh... too many thoughts.

Very cool! I was thinking maybe my gym would have one apprentice trainer who is the most difficult to face other than me, and you have to fight them before me. You're description for the gym sounds very cool though. Dark Pokemon are always nice.

If I were a Gym Leader, I would use various types, kinda like Blue.

Hey that's a cool thought! I wonder if we will ever get a Gym Leader like that. (I doubt it but it would be cool).

hmm very interesting question...

I'd probably be a Fire-type gym... many told me i have that personality whenever I'm happy or angry hahaha Also I love fire type pokemon, they are the best dude!! When it comes down to physical strength vs special one, I'm definitely more of a mind person and less of a physical one, even though I workout a lot and I'm building my body haha
    Now, how may my gym be? no idea man, probably a mix between Blaine's and Claire's gym, where you have to answer some questions and also check where you are walking and pushing things, pain in the ass, huh? hahaha
    But you know, I'd prefer being a Elite 4
    hahaha

Very cool idea! Fire Pokemon are quite hot in my opinion. Wouldn't we all like to be in the Elite four? :)

I'm into Bug-types lately. My gym would be themed around a futuristic design, evoking some hyper-intelligent insectoid alien race. And I would have a Fury Cutter + Hone Claws Flygon.

I used to love Bug Pokemon, and this particular idea sounds great! And possibly spooky.

I'd either go with Fire or Psychic as my typing. Let's go with Psychic for this, as it generally fits better with my personality. My main Pokemon would be a Braixen/Delphox. (And I'd probably also use a Meowstic/Espeon) I'd like it to be a Braixen, but Delphox for the actual Psychic-typing. Also, I'd probably give out a TM for Psyshock or Reflect. Actually, Reflect for more thematic purposes. I can just imagine myself spamming it throughout the battle to make up for Psychic-types and their low defenses and then telling the trainer who beat me as I gave them the TM about my strategy and how useful it would be.

Also, I'd only do double battles, so that would make Reflect even more effective. We don't have enough gym leaders like that!

My strategies would likely be more defensive. I'd have some Pokemon with Heal Pulse on the field with my Delphox as I cast up my Reflect. Or something like that. Just some super defensive Psychic-type woman to subvert stereotypes. It fits me because when I play a game, I focus more on not dying than defeating the opponent.

As for my gym, it would likely be an outerspaceish design, like Olympia from X/Y. Very celestial and full of bright lights. Reddish fiery lights to fit my Delphox. It wouldn't be complex though or really much of a puzzle to navigate because I hate puzzles and I would get lost on the way to my gym everyday anyway. It'd just look really cool and flashy. You'd walk down this celestial road that would just go on for a while, which would be a single straight path. And you wouldn't be able to progress until you defeated all of my trainers. That simple.

Cool! I like you're ideas. Maybe we should all design the next Pokemon game. : ' ) Oh and hey, I like the idea of a space-themed gym. (I guess Olympia was kind of like that but I personally did not enjoy her that much. )

I was thinking of a Dark-type gym and since someone has mentioned it first, and more people would probably mention it as well, I might as well add my own input with my "Dark-type" gym.

The whole point of the gym is some sort of a correctional facility/Rehabilitation center + Fight Club for some of the most dangerous men in the streets, such as former mobsters, gang members, burglars, sociopaths, convicted criminals, poachers, former members of villainous teams, and even former death row inmates who want to have some redemption in life through training and handling of pokemon. The point of this is to instill the values of responsibility (for both their pokemon and their lives), dedication, and sportsmanship to these former thugs, and the kind of pokemon that would fit these thugs very well are those creatures of the darkness such as Mightyenas, Sneazels, Murkrows, Pawniards and the evolved forms, Inkay, Malamar, basically dark type pokemon who are more than capable of killing their own trainers if these thugs try to abuse them.

If anyone remembers the video game series Manhunt, this would be the whole point of the gym: One trainer, navigating through a dangerous series of obstacles with some of the most dangerous trainers lurking around. Its a hunt between predator and prey, and the trainer would either be prey lurking around the darkness or the predator in search of battles to win.

Regarding what the gym facility would be, the whole theme of the gym is to make trainers value carefulness, common sense, and their bravery as they navigate through a series of obstacles, further aided in difficulty through darkness. The gym goons would then hide in certain positions such as under cardboard boxes, walking among the shadows, or standing still and pretending to be asleep. They would also be dressing up to look like dangerous people with masks in an attempt to frighten the trainers and increase their intimidating presence. The doors can only be unlocked if the Trainer has "hunted" down all of the gym goons and defeated them. There are five rooms for the competitor to ascend to, and each of these rooms hide 4 to 6 gym goons lurking around. As mentioned before, they may be either hidden in the darkness, hiding among peculiar objects (such as boxes), standing behind big pillars, and they are ready to surprise and shock competing trainers by ambushing them. The format will depend on how the competing trainer has navigated through the rooms and has dealt with the goons. A 1v1 format will be used should the trainer ambush the goon, but if several of the goons ambush the trainer, they have the authority to compete in doubles against the trainer. A trainer who has successfully hunted down the goons are rewarded with a random healing item from the last defeated goon's bag. A trainer who has defeated the goons by falling "prey" to them are unrewarded for their efforts, but may proceed through the next floor.

The competing trainers are outfitted with flashlights and thermal sensors to aid them in navigating through the "scenes" as they "hunt" down the goons.

As for the gym leader's room, I picture it as a dark chamber where it is surrounded with spears, harpoons, execution props, and a large statue of Yvetal behind the gym leader's chair or throne. The circular field where the competing trainer and the gym leader are surrounded with blue flames and the howling sound of wind is heard.

Regarding what pokemon should be used by the gym's goons, aside from the all so obvious dark types as well as certain poison types that match the theme, Swagplay will be allowed - The fearsome combination of Swagger and Foul Play will be utilized by the gym goons and their pokemon to use the trainers' strengths against them. Dirty tactics galore. A truly strong pokemon trainer must be ready to battle against some of the foulest tactics in pokemon battling, those not allowed by VGC and Smogon. Because of these foul tactics, the trainers' competitive will are tested. Would they also utilize the foul tactics or would they overcome their adversaries through their own self-furnished skills.

Because of the "dangerous" nature of this gym, this dark type gym would prefer to be the 8th (or last gym) to be battled by would-be challengers and can only be challenged by those who have collected 7 badges (or all badges prior to my gym).

Thugs in a gym? That's crazy. Well if you all think about it, GIovanni's gym in Viridian had thugs on it too. Blaine even had Burglars as some of this gym's goons. The gym i had in mind draws inspiration from Giovanni's Viridian gym (Thugs as the gym's goons), Brawly's Dewford Gym (darkness), Koga/Jasmine's gym, and most importantly, Manhunt.

Spoiler:

Wow thanks for all the details! Sounds like a very cool gym. Everyone's ideas here are great!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I would be a grass gym leader and my gym would be a beautiful garden. I'd want it to be elaborate and covered in all kinds of flowers. Add in some fountains and maybe a little pond also. I'm not into the whole traps/puzzles for a gym, I would just have it be exactly what it is. I would probably have two or three trainers you have to battle before me because I'd most likely really not want to battle all the time... tehe :)

atmmachine11

Years
  • I would be a grass gym leader and my gym would be a beautiful garden. I'd want it to be elaborate and covered in all kinds of flowers. Add in some fountains and maybe a little pond also. I'm not into the whole traps/puzzles for a gym, I would just have it be exactly what it is. I would probably have two or three trainers you have to battle before me because I'd most likely really not want to battle all the time... tehe :)
    Thanks for letting me know! That sounds nice. If I ever visited that gym you could expect me to fall asleep.

Good question, but my gut instinct was Fire Type. I don't know, I've always been attracted to fire and my favorite Pokémon of all time is Charizard. I'd have to have one in my team, but I've never thought who I would use. I'd like to think I'd be the 6-8th Leader and I'd have a decently leveled team. I'll go with 4.

Torkoal
    Arcanine
    Magmortar
    Charizard

It would definitely not be an easy Gym, but I wouldn't have any type of gimmicks. Elite 4 style, just a straight one on one battle. But the challenger would have to find me at some point as I'd be off training. Sort of Karate Master in Johto type thing.
    Sounds cool! I really like the team you chose.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    If i was a gym leader, and i would be the one to have fossil Pokemon only. My gym would be earth-based with three floors. Instead of going up though, you have to go beneath the earth. the first two floor is the museum of ancient pokemon. The final floor at the very bottom is an excavation site.

which of course meant i'd have dual type rock pokemon. I'd have:

Omanyte
    Omastar
    Kabutops
    Aerodactyl
    Tyrantrum
    Carracosta

just like in Pokemon Red/Blue i was debating whether i chose kabutops or Omanyte

atmmachine11

Years
  • If i was a gym leader, and i would be the one to have fossil Pokemon only. My gym would be earth-based with three floors. Instead of going up though, you have to go beneath the earth. the first two floor is the museum of ancient pokemon. The final floor at the very bottom is an excavation site.

which of course meant i'd have dual type rock pokemon. I'd have:

Omanyte
    Omastar
    Kabutops
    Aerodactyl
    Tyrantrum
    Carracosta

just like in Pokemon Red/Blue i was debating whether i chose kabutops or Omanyte

You can't go wrong with fossil Pokemon! Seems like a cool gym design. Thank you for sharing ~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If I were in Pokémon and had received an offer to become Gym Leader, I would choose to specialize in fire, most likely, considering that a good portion of my favorite Pokémon are categorized here.

One Pokémon I'd find myself having on my team is definitely Ninetales. Mine would have Drought ability, I imagine, which would permit the Pokémon to set up sunlight as soon as it's out. This, in-return, would lend advantage to all my team members (including Ninetales itself) a decent advantage when utilizing fire- and grass-type moves (Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Solarbeam are a few that come to mind right now).

If they were to allow me to carry a wild of sorts—a Pokémon that isn't fire—I would probably select Togekiss, as I generally find it to be easy to utilize (due to reasons I had stated before in other threads). Otherwise, it'll be Charizard. As for other slots, they will consist of Blaziken, Torkoal, Volcarona, and Chandelure.

Zaphkiel

~ Butter Knife ~
    Years
  • If I were to be a gym leader, I'd like to specialize in water types! I really like water types especially Crawdaunt and Milotic.
    My gym would be somethin like a big aquarium! Water type pokemon would be swiming around every corner of the gym! I, of course, would be waiting at the end where there will be a very big area where our pokemon can battle safely. The room would not be made of glass anymore, though..(or maybe it will be made of glass that can withstand strong force).
    I'll be utilizing many different species of water type Pokemon, but my partner would be my Crawdaunt.
    My main team though will consist of Crawdaunt, Milotic, Blastoise, Swampert, Feraligatr, and Slowbro

atmmachine11

Years
  • If I were to be a gym leader, I'd like to specialize in water types! I really like water types especially Crawdaunt and Milotic.
    My gym would be somethin like a big aquarium! Water type pokemon would be swiming around every corner of the gym! I, of course, would be waiting at the end where there will be a very big area where our pokemon can battle safely. The room would not be made of glass anymore, though..(or maybe it will be made of glass that can withstand strong force).
    I'll be utilizing many different species of water type Pokemon, but my partner would be my Crawdaunt.
    My main team though will consist of Crawdaunt, Milotic, Blastoise, Swampert, Feraligatr, and Slowbro

Hey cool! That sounds awesome. Water types are really great. Soo, the gym would be underwater essentially, or do you mean the aquarium is surrounding it?

Zaphkiel

~ Butter Knife ~
    Years
  • Hey cool! That sounds awesome. Water types are really great. Soo, the gym would be underwater essentially, or do you mean the aquarium is surrounding it?

either way is awesome! but it'd rather be the latter. challengers might die of suffocation or get bitten by sharpedos if they dive. can't risk it.

atmmachine11

Years
  • either way is awesome! but it'd rather be the latter. challengers might die of suffocation or get bitten by sharpedos if they dive. can't risk it.
    That's a very good point! You don't want a lawsuit on you're hands.

Years
  • Bug Type

Signature:

Team:

Of course, vespiquen would be the queen bee. Either this, or a grass, water, or dragon gym.

Grass: Serperior, Lilligant, Leavanny, Sawsbuck (Gen 5)
    Water: Milotic, Samurott, Lapras , Jellicent
    Dragon: M-Altaria, Kingdra, Dragalge, Flygon

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'd go with a Water Type gym. But unlike every other gym it wouldn't just be one type themed building. Instead I'd make an entire town into my gym. In order to find me, all my challengers would need to go through the town, talk to people to get more clues that help them to find me. Some of those people are just simple citizens, while others are trainers, they have to battle first. These clues would lead the challengers to different areas that hide more clues, trainers and sometimes little secrets (as in useful items). The whole town would be dyed into an atmospheric blue, because it's completely surrounded by waterfalls and finding clues would also require the challenger to cross lakes, go through waterfalls in order to find hidden caves and all that kind of stuff.
    After gathering all neccessary hints the challenger would find a key that would allow them to access the building where I'd wait for them. The battle itself would take place at the top of the building on a hugh roof with all the waterfalls in the background.

As for my teams, I'd go with being the last leader the challenger has to beat, so obviously my team would have the highest level of them all and would probably be around level 50, Team members being:

A complete six Pokemon team, Rain abuse, Gastrodon for Electric types, Gyarados to put pressure onto Grass types, Greninja to take the challenger off guard and Azumarill as my signature Pokemon that cleans up whatever is left of my opponents team. It's probably not the best monotype team, but considering that Gym Leaders don't fight to beat every challenger it should be enough to make them think what their next move might be.
    I'd also get rid of such stupid rules like "the Gym Leader isn't allowed to switch Pokemon mid-battle", because I really want to make them think instead of stupidly spam one move to get through.

As for TMs, I'd probably give them Waterfall, because normally you get the same move the signature Pokemon is using and considering how the whole town is covered by those it's also fitting. A nice little gimmick would be that they would then be allowed to climb those waterfalls leading them to even more places of the town that can be explored.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back