• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back for the first time!

Evangelía

Pneuma
Years
  • Hi, members of the PC! I'm Evangelía, I'm actually a different profile you may or may not have seen before but that's not important. Just wanted to say hi, if you wanna find me you can look in Art and Design as that used to be one of my favorite sections when I was here earlier (I used to run a sprite shop and that went on for about 300 posts until school got in the way Dx ) I also love the Pokemon Trivia and occasionally the Other section. So see y'all around!

~Sincerely
    Η πιο ομορφή κορίτσι εδώ!

Years
  • You've been away for a while? Well, the newer members will most certainly welcome you back here!

And since you're into Art and Design I think people will enjoy seeing what you have to offer there. =) Have fun being back!

Years
  • Hey Evangelía! Welcome back! School always gets in the way of what's really important in life! How long have you been gone for?

It sounds like you were quite popular in the A&D section. Since you ran a sprite shop what did you make? Fakemon?

Anyways welcome back once again and I hope to see you later! :)

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Welcome back to the Pokecommunity forums! Lots of changes have been made with PC, so that may overthrow you for a bit, but nonetheless PC hasn't changed one bit internaly. As the other two members have said already, I am also looking forward to seeing your work in A&D, although I don't really frequent there a whole lot. Lol.

Anyway welcome back once again and enjoy your stay and I will probably be seeing you around! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome back dear~! :D I have seen you around here and there, but it's nice to formally get to know you today! I hope that you're having a great day so far, and it's nice meeting you. <33

How long have you've been spriting? I've been spriting for a couple of months but kinda fell off after that. Still though, it'll be nice to see the sprites that people have created/fused in the art section! So don't be shy on checking the place out again, to see what you've missed. c:

See you again dear and I'll be more than happy to help you out if you ever need anything. Toodleloo, and take care of yourself~ <33

Evangelía

Pneuma
    Years
  • You've been away for a while? Well, the newer members will most certainly welcome you back here!

And since you're into Art and Design I think people will enjoy seeing what you have to offer there. =) Have fun being back!

Thanks!

Hey Evangelía! Welcome back! School always gets in the way of what's really important in life! How long have you been gone for?

It sounds like you were quite popular in the A&D section. Since you ran a sprite shop what did you make? Fakemon?

Anyways welcome back once again and I hope to see you later! :)

I actually ran a sprite shop for most anything: recolors, fakes, bg's, re/devamp, etc.
    Hope to see you too!

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity forums! Lots of changes have been made with PC, so that may overthrow you for a bit, but nonetheless PC hasn't changed one bit internaly. As the other two members have said already, I am also looking forward to seeing your work in A&D, although I don't really frequent there a whole lot. Lol.

Anyway welcome back once again and enjoy your stay and I will probably be seeing you around! :)

Thanks, if they're still allowed (I'm not sure since I haven't seen any, lol) I might start a sprite shop again ^^

Hi hi. I have no idea who you were before or even now but it's good to meet new people :) welcome back. Maybe you can help me with art some day?

I'd love to! I'm a spriter mostly though, so I hope you like pixel art! (;

Hello Evangelía and welcome back to PC!.

I hope you stay around this time, but school is always a top priority, so it's fine! Good luck and happy posting!. I'm sure you could run your shop back again, oh, if you ever need to, feel free to chat with me!

Yeah, I'm hoping to start it back up, and gladly! Thanks!

Welcome, welcome back dear~! :D I have seen you around here and there, but it's nice to formally get to know you today! I hope that you're having a great day so far, and it's nice meeting you. <33

How long have you've been spriting? I've been spriting for a couple of months but kinda fell off after that. Still though, it'll be nice to see the sprites that people have created/fused in the art section! So don't be shy on checking the place out again, to see what you've missed. c:

See you again dear and I'll be more than happy to help you out if you ever need anything. Toodleloo, and take care of yourself~ <33

Thanks, Robin (; I've been spriting for PC about 2-3 years but I've been spriting for about 5 overall, I never consider myself too talented though, hehe. You should start spriting again, a collab between us could be real fun! See ya, you too (;

Years
  • Share your spriting knowledge! I need to start back up again. So much laziness.. way back when I used to use MS Paint to create all my art and made mostly just pixel art. Before the days of Paint Tool SAI and the like. Late but welcome back to PC, Evangelía. <3 Hope you'll have a blast and will let us know if you need anything at all.

Evangelía

Pneuma
    Years
  • Share your spriting knowledge! I need to start back up again. So much laziness.. way back when I used to use MS Paint to create all my art and made mostly just pixel art. Before the days of Paint Tool SAI and the like. Late but welcome back to PC, Evangelía. <3 Hope you'll have a blast and will let us know if you need anything at all.

Yeah, sure, I'd love to share (; I could definitely help out if you'd like. Thanks, Sheepie!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Welcome (back) Evangelia! Did you lose your original username or is this new account just for funsies? I'd love to see some of your work if you can link us to your sprite shoppe :3

Evangelía

Pneuma
    Years
  • Welcome (back) Evangelia! Did you lose your original username or is this new account just for funsies? I'd love to see some of your work if you can link us to your sprite shoppe :3

Nah, this is just for funsies (;
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290032
    Anyways, here's the link, as far as I know I was the largest sprite shop ever on PC, though there may have been a larger one before me :p
    I'm particularly proud of the devamps, retypes and fakemon but I was sooo bad at trainers so plz don't judge haha ^ ^

Back