• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm falling for you.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just something I was wondering.

For you, what are signs that start to show up that make you realize you're falling for someone?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • When you're slightly nervous right before you're about to see them, when you momentarily lose your breath when they arrive, when they come across your mind more often than not. That's how it is for me anyway.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • And the philophobe swoops in to answer the question.
    Based on observation, you feel a shock in your heart whenever your eyes meet, you suddenly feel self-conscious, can't stop thinking about them.

But then again, what do I know?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • When I talk to them often and find myself always wanting to talk to them or hang out. Wanting to hang out is an especially big sign, because I don't really like spending time with many people. Then I go through a stage of denial and tell myself I don't like them. But a week or so later, I kind of think, "yeah...okay...maybe a little yeah i totally do..." lol And of course, the goofy smile when they show up when you're meeting up with them somewhere and you try really hard to hide it and not look like an overexcited dork.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    As that creepy lurker dude, when seeing someone, or even the prospect of seeing someone, brightens up your day, then I'd say that's a sign that something more is developing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Like Syd, I'll be in denial about it at first, which makes me fall even harder and give in eventually. I'll blush even harder and look away because I get too scared about how said person will react to my feelings.

Years
  • I find that when I start falling for someone I can never recall their face from memory. Like I know that they're attractive I just can't remember what their face looks like. Which is really weird especially if i've known them for a while.
    Other than that I know I tend to get nervous about acting natural when I'm around them.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I willing talk to them a lot, and want to see them a lot.

I don't using don't talk to people / see people super often, just on occasion whenever my work schedule allows me to. If I make a special effort, especially more than once, it's probably because I'm crushing on them.

Also sometimes I get nervous when I wanna attempt a conversation with them.

Nakala Pri

I'm not sure... the way I did showed him was be giggly, weird, nice and just plain hyper. :P I'm always like that, but with him it goes off the radar. <3

When I see an attractive guy looking my way, I try and look at something green, to bring out my eye colour. Everyone stares when that happens.... probably because I look like a deluded person who refuses to look at any colour but green. xD

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Well, it's like when me and my friend was talking a lot.
    I was denying at first on how I feel. But somehow when that grows longer and stronger.
    I just realized that I should just stop denying my feelings and accept it. I mean I
    can't fight how I feel. It's too warm, I love it, tickles my heart. But it feels weird.

Years
  • Pretty much when they start giving me their attention more than anyone else ever has. I start thinking I shouldn't, but thinking about it usually does me in. However, more often that not I find out later they have a boyfriend. People being nice in general is rare where I am, so it's hard to believe when it happens.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'm a kid, so what am I supposed to know about love? But anyway, whenever I see this guy I really really really like, I have trouble breathing haha. We're pretty close so he smiles at me often, and in those moments, I swear we were infinite my heart literally skips a beat. Plus, I feel all giddy around him, which causes me to blush a lot, but luckily it's really hot in my school so I just pretend that I look like a tomato because of the heat.

I think about him everyday but it's not like "He's the first person that I think of when I wake up and the last person I think of before I go to sleep."

My thoughts in bed are like oh my God I didn't do my homework what am I gonna do tomorrow I'm screwed.

Sirfetch’d

It's hard for me to answer because I can't say that I have particularly fallen for anyone. There have been a few people that I have had a crush on and that I could see myself with, but no one that just stands out to me. I guess when the right person comes along I'll immediately know what it means to fall for someone, haha.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I don't know. I've never really been in love. Not in serious love at least. I guess that when it happens, my thoughts would be primarily occupied with that person. I would want to be near him just to see his face. I would stalk his photos on Facebook. I would find every opportunity to chat with him via any means possible. My message inbox would be filled with our never ending conversations. When I see him look at me, I would quickly avert my eyes and pretend I wasn't staring, and when he looks away, I would try to make eye contact with him again. When we get close to one another, I would find ways to inconspicuously brush against him by pure accident. I don't know. I've never really been in love.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh God... the stomach butterflies and the nerves. So much. So. So. So. So. Much.

A general sign, as in big flashing neon sign, for me is that I just tend to enjoy spending my time with these people more than I do others. Even people I have been close to for years.

Then there's the jealousy that kicks in... the protectiveness... inability to envisage any flaws... all kinds of fantasies ranging from happy cuddly moments to things not even remotely PC appropriate.

Oh yeah, and I get borderline obsessive.

Back