• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm forming a new country. Want in?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    The country I live in is kind of boring, so I'm gonna go a new one that's more fun and stuff. I haven't thought of a name for it yet, but I know that it's going to be on an island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, and the island is going to be shaped like a giant smiley face. You can move to my country if you want to, and I think you should because that would be nice. This is how the new country will work:

Economy:
    Spoiler:

Tackling Global Warming:
    Spoiler:

Stopping Crime:
    Spoiler:

National Defence:
    Spoiler:

Education:
    Spoiler:

Culture:
    Spoiler:

Transport:
    Spoiler:

And those are my ideas. Would you like to come and live in my country? Also, do you have any ideas for stuff that could make my country better?

And are there any flaws in my idea which I should perhaps iron out?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    That sounds like the goddamn best country ever.

Where do I become a citizen?

Years
  • Should have posed this as a thread for other people to post their own countries based on the things you have. (Education etc.)

But anyway, I've got dibs on being a teacher.

Years
  • id like to come =D where is the sign-up sheet? can can you provide the flight, im kinda low on money nowadays =D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I would never live there if you used regular electricity to run those ACs and everything else. Now, if you were to use windmills or solar panels as means of getting electricity, then it'd be more reasonable for me to want to come live in this place of yours.

Actually, don't use AC whatsoever. Get all your buildings green roofs. Green roofs help make everything inside cooler, without the need of ACs. And perhaps it would help outdoors, too. It also absorbs any rain that would fall.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    But, if you threaten the country, it'll go all sad faced!! Do you want that to happen? Do you want to upset an awesome and happy country?!

It sounds like an awesome country, can't wait to get my wings!! =P

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    wouldn't the land shifting to make a sad face be:
    1. impossible
    2. very dangerous?

never mind, a more dangerous life is a more exciting one. I'm training to become a doctor (sure its in the form of books only atm but still), any medical policies or requirements?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I guess the country could make money from tourism. After all, lots of people would probably want to go on holiday to an island shaped like a big smiley face. Exporting waffles, pancakes and french toast sounds good too, but I reckon France might have patented that last one.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    hmmm

i don't wan't to be a citizen, no way! I want power
    Give me a seat on the throne and you got yourself a deal

I don't like the sound of your teachers. No srsly,
    fluffy pink rabbits? is it for all years? that sounds better suited for elementary school :B
    I for one, would rather have some really sexy teachers instead eue /shot

and ninjas?
    you need some pirates toooooo!!
    pirates > ninjas

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Two Suggestions
    1. Waffles grow on trees, pancakes grow underground, and Maple Syrup is squeezed from the Waffles
    2. Everyone is born smart and those who are dumb are ground up for food.
    And I want to live their :D

Back