• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm From Another Universe...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What if you were from another universe and your home people were taking you back to where you were originally born?

Oh my god, I'd be... "I knew I wasn't born in the right world," and go back to where I was originally born. Whatever universe it is I was actually born in.

probably the Homestuck reject universe.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Reminds me of Lorien Legacies. Well depends if my home planet was better than Earth. If it was better then I'd be happy, if it was worse then I'd be pissed. I wish intergalactic travel was possible.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Only if I'd get to be king. Because here I have cats and a cool job, they gotta make a matching proposal.

pkmin3033

"Do you have the internet?"
    "Do you have video games?"
    "Do you have the food I like?"
    "Will I have powers on my home planet?"
    "What's my social status going to be? Am I royalty, or just another random civilian?"
    "Why the hell did you dump me on this shithole of a planet in the first place?"
    "Can we destroy the planet before we go?"
    "I've not got a betrothed waiting for me or anything like that, have I?"
    "...you're not Asari, are you?"

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Aren't we gonna pull a Fire Emblem Fates here? I'll just have to stay in another universe for a few days, getting to know its people, before I make my decision.

Back