• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Leaving... Im sorry...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yesh... no jokes... Im leaving PC...
    Because? Because of a joke, some members HATE me!
    Those two members know who they are! I will not say anything...
    I will come back to make Jolteon!!!'s b-day thread, but never more.
    Goodbye everyone... Have a good time...

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    Come on Castrainer, don't leave! It's only 2 members! No reason to leave because of 2 members!

Years
    You can't be leaving...will putting those members on your ignore list not help? Because there is a lot of people who would wish that you could stay...of course, I don't know what joke you are talking about, so I can't say much...

Becides, if you are leaving, the crush thread will die. XD

EDIT: If you're talking about me (which I doupt(sp), but sometimes I can be as dence as a rock) I"m sorry. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm sorry, that's too bad. you always had interesting things to say (from my experiences at least) we'll all miss you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Who were Those two people?

uhh..

If I was One of them...

I don`t Hate you!!

No wait...

He never joked or insulted me..

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    To be brutally honest, I find it rather silly that you're leaving cause of two members. o_O' I have some enemies, but does it mean that I'm just going to pack up and leave? No, of course not, because I just ignore the people who dislike me and continue on talking to my friends.

You are one of the most popular members on PC Casty, so just continue talking to all of your friends, and ignore your enemies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    It wasnt ya Mudkip... Dont worry...
    And I know that, but they made me looose interest in my life.
    Im sorry, but that is it... I will miss everyone... I will miss even the banned people...

Years
    Castrainer said:
    Im sorry, but that is it... I will miss everyone... I will miss even the banned people...
    I hate that you have to leave...I know you have a whole bunch more friends then people who dislike you...can you not ignore them, and go on? Although, again, I have no clue what joke you are talking about, so I don't know...

And if it was me, I'm sorry...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Trust me, a few enemies on this vast board does not mean that you have to leave. Look at me and the end of the Girl thread, I have plenty of enemies.

Even though you have enemies here, it doesn't mean you don't have friends. And those friends will miss you Casty, so please don't go. =/

I don't even know you and I know i'd miss you. Your posts are always fun to read. ^^;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:

Listen....I'M TALKING TO YOU ON MSN WORKING MY BUTT OFF TRYING TO MAKE YOU STAY AND ALL YOU SAY IS NO TO EVERYTHING?

Please wake up, man. 2 people against the rest of PC and you'll let the 2 people win?! There's no logic right there...o_O

Well I'm surprised I'm saying this but if you leave, I'll see you on MSN.
    If my best try isn't enough, then so be it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh... Casty, there are more people that like you, than dislike you, so just ignore those mean people. Almost everyone has atleast one person that dislikes them. You can't help that, but trust me - You do have more friends than enemies. We wish you'd stay, and just don't worry about the rude people!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Casty, pull yourself together =/ From what I know about you I know you have more sense than to give up on this place that you've devoted so much time to over two people. Come on, where else are you going to find what you have here? You're just one of those members who becomes instantly popular and who is loved by everyone...and everyone minus two people is still a whole lot! Think about it, two or three days from now you'll be regretting this, this is just some sort of outburst you're not able to control. We'll think nothing of it if you stay, we won't penalize you for being angry enough to go away. Come to your senses, man, you least of anyone should have any reason to go away. Think about how much people like you here--you're the king of the crush thread, nobody will ever win Favorite Male Member again as long as you're around; that's something to be proud of! You have so much here and it's absolutely foolish to throw it all away over some squabble with another member. I won't ask what happened, but I'll bet that it's not big enough to make you forfeit this place...I hope that you'll change my mind (and I think you will), but just incase you're still bent on leaving, I'll bid you farewell, Casty.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um... okay? ._.; If people are making your stay at PC miserable, you shouldn't feel obliged to stay, but also, if you aren't doing anything wrong, you should probably just report the people to a staff member. We're here to keep the peace, more or less, so if people are causing you trouble, we should be informed (even if you don't plan on staying).

Erm... if you are actually leaving (I'm very skeptical of these topics... since like, 99% of the time the person decides to stay =\), then have a good life, I suppose. @_@

Back