• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'M SO HIGH !!!!!!!

Years
  • I haven't even had the opportunity, like someone previously mentioned I don't really have the friend circle for it.

I always thought I'd like to try it just once, but I don't know whether I would go through with it given the opportunity. I'm not against other people doing it, but I would think of myself poorly if I frequently smoked it for some reason.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I've never smoked weed or anything that could get me high. I've never even had alcohol. As I just said in the alcohol thread, I like to have control over myself at all times, so the thought of letting go and making myself vulnerable is repellent to me. And again, I love my moneys.

I'm not against it though, it's just not something I can see myself trying.

Oh also, I've been around people who smoked marijuana before (is it called 'smoking' if it's from a bong?). Anyway the smell made me feel sick to my stomach so even if I ever did want to try a drug, I don't think that's the one for me.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • ugh i'm psychotic and/or depressed enough already

So no, I haven't. But that doesn't mean I want it to stay illegal. Maybe when I'm in extreme pain I'll change my mind. But until then, do whatever you want and I'll go jump around and barf up jelly beans and rainbows. As I always say, mind your own damn business.

Ayselipera

No. I get offered a lot, but I've just never actually wanted to so I haven't bothered. I wouldn't rule out it never happening though. AS FOR NYQUIL THOUGH

Years
  • Never tried it. I don't think I've ever been a position to try it, tbh.

Not sure I ever will. I prefer to not deal with drugs, even weed, which sounds pretty mild all things considered. Don't want to do illegal things.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Yeah, I've already smoked weed. I actually sometimes smoke it during parties only, it's difficult to resist to a little spliff when someone offers it to you. It can help to relax, even if I don't particularly like it. I know the effects against health are bad and so on, but fortunately I can control myself, I'm not dependent at all. It's just a little pleasure that I sometimes give myself, to have a good time with my friends, but I try to avoid it the most I can.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • O yea, I used to smoke a lot of Kush until about 2 months ago. What got me to quit is getting laced with what you call PCP that make me quit cold turkey haha.

Years
  • I would never even think about any sort of drugs. The main reason is I think when people do drugs they hate the life so muh they need to feel better, I however have a great life and love to smile without having an illegal substance in my vein.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Been smoking it pretty often for about a year (close to every day in the past 6 months, but only at night time); I love it. It is certainly not for everyone but it works great for me. Combined with anxiety-relieving medication (as someone who struggles with chronic anxiety and depression) I am very grateful that it exists. Nothing feels better for me than to kick back at the end of the day, smoke a bowl and surf the web, play games, talk to friends, watch movies/TV shows or just to think. The self-awareness perk is interesting. The high just make you feel great in general. Things taste better, music sounds better, colors are more vibrant and you notice small things you normally would not.

I'm not convinced that its a "drug". It has many medical benefits when used correctly. That being said, too much of anything is bad. Being a burnout who smokes weed all day and does nothing is not a good lifestyle. It can be a great social and recreational activity, but doing it too often will ruin the experience.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Noope! Not into drugs plus I'd feel really bad if I did. I mean I feel bad enough when I have too much chocolate cause sore teeth and pimples :( sooo if I took anything like that I'd feel really bad lmao.

Mentally not physically feel bad ofc.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd like to try it, but haven't had the opportunity as of yet. Indeed, the only experience I've had with drugs was when I was once offered some in a club a few years ago; had no idea what it was so I just said 'no thanks' and carried on dancing the night away. But I wouldn't like to try anything harder than weed... it's the only one that has remote appeal, for some reason.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Never have, (probably) never will. I just don't like the idea of not being 100% in control of my actions. With alcohol it's a bit different because I don't tend to act that differently after drinking, but I'm not really open to trying drugs. I've been offered before, but it's not something I'm interested in exploring. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    No, but I'm not against trying it if the opportunity arises. Not something I'd like to fully get into all the time, but something I wouldn't mind trying at least once.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Wow do I feel different right now...

Yeah, I use it fairly regularly, mainly because I don't have much of a reason not to. I can get it fairly easily and the health issues (if there are actually any?) are pretty minor and rare from what I've heard. So it's easy to get hold of, it's fairly safe, and it makes me feel good and yeah... I don't have an issue there lol.

Lt. Col. Fantastic said:
    and its a plant. It came from the ground. The ground is dirty. Dirty germs.....
    I'm guessing you don't like vegetables too much.

Years
  • Nope, I've never smoked a thing. The only experience I have with smoking is dealing with my mom who used to be a rather heavy smoker... so much that I'd toss her cigarettes out the window. She stopped seven years ago, though, so that's no longer a problem. :D

No to drugs for me as well 100% haha.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I can't remember the last time I wasn't high. I've dabbled in the field of herbalism, psychedelics are really incredible and something I'd recommend exploring to anyone responsible. They aren't for everyone, but I'm on the side that swears by therapeutic use of psychedelics. And spiritual, but that's not something I swear by openly.

Years
  • I used to smoke all the time. Wake and bake! Light up my dime of weed and go to school baked as hell.

Weed is actually pretty common where I live. Any drug you can imagine is found in my hometown. Its a low income community, so yeah. Have family members who deal the stuff and sh*t. Listen to Cypress Hill when you're high. They're the bomb!

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    O yea, I used to smoke a lot of Kush until about 2 months ago. What got me to quit is getting laced with what you call PCP that make me quit cold turkey haha.

holy smokes I didn't see this post. That sucks!!!!!! Were you out of it or what? I want to read more on this trip.

Back