• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'M SO HIGH !!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Even though you can get high from other methods, this is just about one thing: cannabis. AKA marijuana!

Have you ever smoked it or whatever? Would you want to if you haven't done so already? Do you have any other experiences with it? Reply please this is very important!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No, and I don't think I ever would. I'm regularly high through prescription means (to a greater degree than I imagine marijuana would bring me) and I absolutely hate it. It makes you mellower and easier to be around/talk to, I guess, but I really hate the feeling of not being 100% in control and don't understand why anyone would willingly induce that if they don't have to. But I guess pot is probably a lot weaker than what I go through so the high is probably a lot more tolerable and less noticeable. I've never heard of people blacking out at all when high so it has that in its favour, I suppose.

The smell is awful though and I don't think I'd ever be able to make it past that if I did try smoking it. I would have to ingest in other means if I ever changed my mind.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    No, I haven't smoked marijuana before. And I most likely never will because of the health consequences it brings.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    420 CANNABIS SOOOO BLAZED RN I LOVE MARIJUANA HAHA SMOKE WEED XD

No, at this point in my life, I haven't tried getting high via anything, let alone weed. The meds I take daily already screw around with my body enough, so no, I don't plan on smoking weed any time soon. Like, not having full control of my body when I'm on prescription meds freaks me out already, I don't want the added risk that comes with being under the influence of cannabis, lol. Besides, while it remains illegal, I'm not even going close to it. And regardless of whether it becomes legal or not in the future, i'm not letting my children near it either.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hahahah wooooow maybe not thy Marijuwana lol but there was a time that I was smoking normal cigarrets and Had like 4 stron coffees in like a hour. found my self in a hospital bed :( since then I started to change all my habits and now I'm moving for a healthier life

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I haven't tried it but I'm not against it. I just haven't had the ideal opportunity for it yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    If we were talking about regular cigs, that answer would be no, but we're talking about joints & stuff like that.

My answer is still no, but I can see how it can be helpful to those who are prescribe medical marijuana, just so long as they don't abuse it & grow an excess amount of plants. Then I'll won't treat them like I do with all the other smokers.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
    Years
    Haven't smoked weed yet, my group of friends isn't really one that does drugs and I really don't have any big desire to right now. Maybe in college, though.

Years
    Haven't tried it. A couple of friends smoke weed and have offered me some, to my surprise, since I would've thought it costs big bucks or something. But I declined. Not my sort of thing. I already get pretty high on life.

Years
    My parents, my brother, and most people I know have smoked (or still do smoke) pot, but I've never tried it. I've had a few neighbors who would smoke it with their windows open and the smell of it would waft over and that alone would sting my eyes. One of my friends is allergic to it so just by virtue of being her friend and being around her I've had very few encounters with it anyway, which is fine by me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Never tried it, and not gonna. Not really my thing, b. And like Erica said, meds will make you just...UGH. I'm not always on them, but after I had my wisdom teeth taken out I was and...you know, I don't ever wanna feel that stupid again.

HAPY BRITHAT JESUS!!!!11!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
    No....thats gross. It smells bad...smoke is gross...that paper could be full of germs...and its a plant. It came from the ground. The ground is dirty. Dirty germs.....

*shivers*

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Interestingly, all of the people I've actually met that smoked it were fairly miserable people. I'm not saying that's necessarily related, but when I think of pot I think of them, and as a result I think of being terminally unhappy. So no, never have, probably never will.

Besides, I get all manner of respiratory sicknesses rather frequently, so I don't think it would be terribly clever of me to smoke at all.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Nope, again, straightedge. A lot of my friends have/do, though. Some advice, never wrestle your friend who's high. Goddam moron went berserk.

Besides, the smell is nasty.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah I've tried it before plenty of times, started doing it regularly back in early January or so when hanging out with a couple of acquaintances I was seeing at the time and they offered me a joint when we were playing Gears 3 in the middle of the night. I was reluctant at first but I accepted after a half hour or so of convincing and strangely enough it really helped me out in my stress levels and I felt like the weight of the world was off of my shoulders for once when "soaring" that night. Haven't had any weed for at least 3 to 4 months now though after a falling out between the people I saw for the stuff but it was fun while it lasted that's for sure.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    YEAH BRO I LOVE WEED LOL I SMOKE DAT ALL DA TIME 420 BRAH

No, but seriously. I have smoked marijuana. Only like...several times. Of course, I'm not addicted. I haven't had any since I left Arizona two months ago; my friends wanted to "smoke me out" before I left. Sometimes I would smoke it if they had any, but I not a druggie. As far as drugs go, weed is my limit; I never really smoke much anyway, so... :I It's not even bad for you.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Nah, I was offered to countless times, but I turned them down. I don't plan to, either.

Back