• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impact on your life

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Often sitting in class, my mind drifts to the Internet, this isn't the only time, however, as this is the case in other places too. How about you, do you often think about the Internet, specifically PC, as well as members in real life situations? Does it make any impact on your thought patterns? That said, does PC make an impact on any aspect of your actual life?

... amazingly, this isn't inspired by another thread. XD; Though not sure whether it needs an actual discussion. :x

Years
  • I'd like to think that anything that has made both an impression and significant impact on you can actually influence your train of thought everyday, especially the internet. But PC hardly makes much of an impact on me nowadays since I pretty much come here to do so little. Some of the members, however, I think about a lot. I think about my friends here very often. But more than anything, I worry and think about one person in particular all the time, and thinking about him brings me a lot of warmth.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I don't really think about PC itself, so it doesn't really influence or affect my life in any way.

I do think about people from PC, mainly my close friends. I wonder what they're doing, how their life is where they live, and what kind of conversations I'll have with them when I get home.

But like Signomi, there is one person I think about a lot, my mind is constant about them, and it makes me feel happy inside when I do think about him. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, it won't unless I'm made a staff member, because then we'd be juggling time.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Hm, like most said, I don't think about PC itself, but about the friends I have here.

Nothing much to say as my thoughts were pretty much covered by Signomi and Aizuke.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    PC never affects my thoughts. It actually does me good as it kills all the extra time I have in my hands when homework is low.

Although it does cause me weird dreams, like one I had when Beach Boy becomes a "Site Admin" O-o'

According to the FAQ, I'm going crazy...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hm, like most said, I don't think about PC itself, but about the friends I have here.

Nothing much to say as my thoughts were pretty much covered by Signomi and Aizuke.

Yeah, same. I have the feeling that'll be the same answer for everyone.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I dont' really think about PC, but I do think about some of the people I have met here. I have a few real close friends, my BFFL, and then one person who is very dear to me. So yeah :3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • In the little bit of time I'm not at my computer, I usually do think about the internet, yeah. More specifically, people from the internet. My friends are the most important people to me, so... yeah <3

PC itself? I think about it some, not as much as other things though.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Well actually I used to have 2 really great friends that I cared about whom I met through PC I guess. (One from another forum, but he goes on PC as well)
    Since now I've drifted away from both of them, I don't think about them, only rarely.

As for PC, I never think about it in real life. I have other things to think about.
    The most I think about is a guy I met over another forum, whom I have become very close to. Although, he has a girlfriend, but I like him.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I think about the internet during those times where school and life is in the way. Don't why, to be honest, but I think about it; Furthermore, I only think about some of my friends here, like everyone has already mentioned. But I guess I think about the forum itself every once in awhile.

I have the feeling that'll be the same answer for everyone.
    Same.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Well myself yes i do think about PC somtimes i think to myself"I wonder whats going on."

just at random points of the day

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    PC is my life. When I get up in the morning, I get on PC. I always check everything on it, check those who are online. I'm purely addicted to it, and it's probably been one of the biggest impacts in my life so far.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • PC definitely has had an impact on my life. While I'm not at all what anyone would define as an active member, the things I come across while online, and while at PC do indeed affect me in many ways. Although I dont exactly have one special person who brings me that warmth when I think of them (Like any one of you paired people might) I do have a sort of PC family which I tend to enjoy being around. Those people are the few people I bother trying to converse with outside of PC and they're all wonderful people whom I greatly respect.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Yeah this place has actually, most of the time when I'm staring off into space I'm thinking about how I can use what limited knowledge I have of CSS to make a great looking forum skin (for Mybb and LB, and maybe VB) and this in turn leads me into seeing just how I might implement it into wither my signature or somewhere else. also there are a couple people here that I have random thoughts about.

Back