• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Re-posting in case my question got skipped a couple pages ago.

How do you delete Secret Team name and Team Slogan?
    Once I spoke to my secret pal, they automatically locked me into making a team name and slogan. I don't want my base to be called Team [x]'s Base. I just want it back to 's Base on the green flag when I enter the base.
    I deleted my secret pals but no luck.

Years
    Hello guys, just quick question,

I know you could get shines on oras but since downloading the update 1.2 patch, I haven't seen anyone say if shineys are now locked?

Reason I'm asking is because after putting my best pokemon in my bank, I decided to start Omega Ruby again, this time, shiny hunting...
    and for the past 2 and a half days I've been CONSTANTLY soft resetting for a shiney Treecko with no luck,

I just wanted confirmation that the shineys haven't been locked since the 1.2 patch update.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hello guys, just quick question,

I know you could get shines on oras but since downloading the update 1.2 patch, I haven't seen anyone say if shineys are now locked?

Reason I'm asking is because after putting my best pokemon in my bank, I decided to start Omega Ruby again, this time, shiny hunting...
    and for the past 2 and a half days I've been CONSTANTLY soft resetting for a shiney Treecko with no luck,

I just wanted confirmation that the shineys haven't been locked since the 1.2 patch update.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

No, they would never do that.
    Some people can even go a week or more soft-resetting and not get one.

I'm assuming you're at the beginning because you're SRing Treecko.
    The normal chance is 1/4096 (as of Gen VI), and since you're at the beginning, that would be the chances of getting a Shiny Treecko.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    som1 plz help me each time i use P.S.S in pkmon Oras it keeps discconecting after 2 mins and i cant battle or trade at all please som1 helo

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    som1 plz help me each time i use P.S.S in pkmon Oras it keeps discconecting after 2 mins and i cant battle or trade at all please som1 helo

it's mostly because of wifi problems. have you tried sitting next to your wifi router?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    1.) Where do I find a dusk/dawn stone besides Wally and Super-Training?2.) How do I change the secret base team that I battle with when people come to visit?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    1.) Where do I find a dusk/dawn stone besides Wally and Super-Training?2.) How do I change the secret base team that I battle with when people come to visit?

You get the stones in Mt. Pyre for the dusk stone and for the dawn stone it can be found on Victory Road and Sea Mauville.

Years

You get the stones in Mt. Pyre for the dusk stone and for the dawn stone it can be found on Victory Road and Sea Mauville.

To be specific, the trainers you have to rematch for these stones are Hex Maniac Valerie at Mt. Pyre (for the Dusk Stone) and Mysterious Sisters Scall & Ion in Sea Mauville (Dawn Stone, but you will need Surf to get to them) and there's still a 5% chance of them actually giving the item to you, so do rematch them often.

Full list of trainers and the items they give out for reference: https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/trainer/

Last edited:

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
    Hey fellow trainers, just a quick question here. How do I know my pokemon battle team in secret base battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back