• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Do you mean their breakfast foods in general? The only thing I ever ordered was a plain bagel \: I've bought sandwiches from there for my friends whenever we played badminton early in the mornings, and they said they were good.

Yeah! Decent coffee, I've never had their sandwiches either. My buddy from North Carolina always talks bad about them, saying biscuits from down south are a million times better.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Oh, how I miss Tim Horton's.. and I hate coffee. :P There doesn't seem to be a single one anywhere down here in The South. At least, nowhere within reasonable driving distance for me.

Our vacation home in NY doesn't have much of a kitchen. It has a microwave, but the stove isn't so functional. Fortunately, Timmy Ho's is conveniently located about a mile down the road. They have the best sandwiches and wraps... and donuts. The chicken salad sandwich was awesome.. though their wraps seem to have gotten smaller so I haven't gotten one in awhile. Even their grilled cheese panini is great. (Like I said, no kitchen. sometimes you just crave a simple grilled cheese sandwich and can't make it.)

But if I'm actually awake for breakfast food, I'd take McDonald's.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Does anybody else have San Churro in their country or is that just an Australian thing? Best chocolate/coffee place ever.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Does anyone else have a coffee maker in their country? Best coffee in my opinion.

And chocolate is gross. js. yuck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I could drink lattes almost every day without paying any price at all, but have no idea why I don't. Probably gotten tired of them, haha. :(

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    In Korea, you can't walk two meters without coming across a café (or ten) of some kind; Starbucks, A Twosome place, Angels In Us, Paris Baguette... that one place that means "everyday" in French... I could spend the day listin' em all.

McDonald's and Burger King are all over the place too, and they've got their own cheap version, Lotteria. Oh, man, Lotteria. The whole Lotte group is just legendary here.

In Europe, a lot of countries also have their own version of the popular burger-place-to-go. I usually prefer the local places.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    The next Starbucks from my perspective over here is in Berlin, and that is over 100 kilometers away...
    The next McDonald's is around, I'd guess, 25 ish kilometers away...
    In other words those fast food places aren't really common over here, however I'd guess that if you'd visit Berlin or the Ruhrgebiet they'd also be all over the place
    ---
    I could almost feel that impact; https://gfycat.com/DimwittedWindyCoelacanth

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
    Starbucks about 30 min trip from here. McDo is like just 10-12 min trip I guess they're pretty common around here although there aren't much branches of starbucks in rural areas I guess.

Shining Raichu

Years
    I'd just like to stop and say that I really appreciate you guys deleting your own double posts, it's very well-mannered of you!

Khilia

Years
    I'd just like to stop and say that I really appreciate you guys deleting your own double posts, it's very well-mannered of you!

Well for me it has almost became a standard that I accidentally say things twice in one post or post two things with the same content, so I'm looking out for them always :<

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Well for me it has almost became a standard that I accidentally say things twice in one post or post two things with the same content, so I'm looking out for them always :<

It has for me. As soon as I see a duplicate of what I've said, I'd either edit the 2nd post if I couldn't delete it, or delete the post.

PC's been cursing me with double posts since I joined, so it became second nature to delete them as soon as they emerge. :p

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I don't know what that is but I could use a churro.

I've never had a churro...*awaits death*

I'm horribly simplistic in my diet. Nothing but spaghetti and rice. I just eat what my mum gives me, and we're really limited due to our oven being a piece of crap.

Khilia

Years
    I've never had a churro...*awaits death*

I'm horribly simplistic in my diet. Nothing but spaghetti and rice. I just eat what my mum gives me, and we're really limited due to our oven being a piece of crap.

I never had one of those churros either D:

And for me the same applies, there's pretty much always what my mum decided to cook, yet also it often depends what kinda things are currently more cheap then others, e.g., if noodles are currently relatively cheap then we'll most certainly have something with noodles

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I cook alllll the time. Anyone who has me on facebook can verify that I cook a lot and show other people my creations. My favorite so far was a taco pizza with handmade garlic butter crust.

Years
    My favorite so far was a taco pizza with handmade garlic butter crust.
    I am not going to lie, but that just sounds so delicious. It combines two of my most favorite foods into one. :O I wish I could try some, or at least show my mother how to make some.

I for one cannot cook at all.

Shining Raichu

Years
    I don't know what that is but I could use a churro.

It's a chain of chocolaterias in Australia - well technically yeah it is a churro place but they do all sorts of chocolatey treats and it's just the bomb diggity. My favourite thing on the menu is called the banana caramel cup. It's basically a cup full of sliced banana, churros chopped into little pieces, melted chocolate and caramel sauce. I could die from heart failure just thinking about it but yeah.

Years
    I'm not into sweet foods. But I've started needing to eat something sweet after dinner, which is weird because our family never ate dessert it just wasn't our thing. So yeah, I don't know if I'd be interested in that banana caramel thing it sounds intense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back