• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    CHURROS? Did someone say churros? Churros are amazing!
    There was one place near me that sold churros, and I was so sad when it closed. They also had deep fried ice cream, which is total taste magic.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Good-tasting food to me usually consists of a balance of some fat and mostly salt. I have to have some red meat in most of my meals, or else I won't eat. Yeah, talk about unhealthy :p

I'm surprisingly average for my height/weight (maybe a little over), being 180 pounds at 5'11".

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    For me, something tastes good if it has things in it where I know what it is, ergo I most certainly won't eat something where I don't know what it's consisted of
    As well I enjoy things that don't have the things in them I don't like, e.g. mushrooms or some sorts of vegetables
    Sometimes I try some exotic things though and am occasionally amazed by how I could live without that so far *.*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm on a quest to make myself like everything I have previously disliked. I'm notoriously not picky, but there are a few things that I dislike and I've been working on eating them whenever possible so I can with a clear conscience tell people that I'll eat anything and not be lying.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I unfortunately don't have anywhere around me that sells churros. The only places I can get them are at a baseball game (which I hate), the zoo, or the state fair which isn't always going on. Which is why I'm really thankful I used to date a hispanic girl, because she makes churros all the time and they're amazing.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'd imagine churros to kind of taste like funnel cakes, or is that the wrong assumption? D:

A churro tastes like a hard beaver tail. Unabashedly, fried dough with sugar. But a funnel cake to me is more waffle-like in nature

(I can use this analogy because you're Canadian :D)

Years
    A churro tastes like a hard beaver tail. Unabashedly, fried dough with sugar. But a funnel cake to me is more waffle-like in nature

(I can use this analogy because you're Canadian :D)

Is it sad that I've never had a beaver tail...? I live in Canada, doesn't mean I eat their food XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    For the woefully uninitiated: they're fried dough with cinnamon sugar on top. Very, very good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've had fried ice-cream before, but that was years ago. Six, maybe. :( Seriously don't remember how it tasted, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't remember the last time I had a churro. As for fried ice cream, I have never eaten it. Also its name is an oxymoron.

I think that's part of the point of it.

I need my boyfriend to fry up some fish tacos now because hungry.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I asked him and he said he would do it later because his back hurts. :( Sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back