• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It is easier to use, but I think it has something to do with the server + javascript... Idk it only started happening with the new server.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I've never once done that o.o now that sounds just plain weird.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Meanwhile, I managed to make my first double post just now when using a new theme (and via Quick Reply too). How convenient.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Well, I did make it. Even though that merged message was edited without trace as soon as I found it and it was on Dear Anon... probably it doesn't count

And speaking of trace, for some reason my room is a mess a bit.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My desk upstairs is cluttered as well... I just have a lot of stuff up there I guess.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I don't have enough to make my room really messy. The only thing that makes it look bad is the clothes in the dirty clothes basket which makes it look unappealing.
    I plan on being neater when I get a dorm.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I try to keep my desk clean tho it's not atm I got paint brushes tubes of oil paints everywhere a random flashlight and other things x_x

Years
  • I'm just sitting here skimming through these new posts here and just waiting, waiting for a double post to appear among all the "yay they're gone whoo" posts. :P

....As for my own desk, let's not get into that...I try to keep it tidy but uhhh let's just say that doesn't last for long. Too many soda cans and whatnot.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I'm just sitting here skimming through these new posts here and just waiting, waiting for a double post to appear among all the "yay they're gone whoo" posts. :P

....As for my own desk, let's not get into that...I try to keep it tidy but uhhh let's just say that doesn't last for long. Too many soda cans and whatnot.

Just give it time and they will start poppin' up like pimples.

Years
  • With my new monitor, my desk looks cleaner and less cluttered! There was nothing much to begin with aside from a couple books and random stuff.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't have a desk, I think I might be one of the few people who actually use my laptop on my lap, haha.

But no I don't really feel comfortable using the laptop in my room, it gets really stuffy and right now it's really messy so it's just bleh. There's the bed but I don't feel like it's good for me, nor does it feel comfortable at all to sit there and use the laptop either. But aside from that it's more the face that the area itself isn't so comfortable for me.

Also if it helps I don't have a desk in my room whatsoever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back