• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sounds like a hardcore school day. Mine were normally boring.

Cept for the one time that my best friend got into a fight with this douchebag in the main hallway, and half the school stood around watching. 8|

Years
  • The glory of no longer being in school is that you don't have to see fights anymore. I still have yet to see one happen at my college haha

TY

What are these fights you all speak of? Every school I was on was peaceful as heck xD

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Fights happened pretty much every week at my old school. Of course, I went to a fairly degenerate school so...

Years
  • Even during high school, I've never seen a physical fight break out although there was this one guy who was constantly creating trouble and he was a total douche.

Sir Codin

For some reason I feel down today. Like, "depressive drinking" down. I'm frustrated with everything and everyone and I don't know why. I played hooky for my chemistry class, I'm thinking of playing hooky for another class today and even though South Park: The Stick of Truth came out today, I feel as though I'm not enjoying it as much as I should. I'm tired, I have a headache, my back hurts, I'm pissed off at people both online and offline, either because they say things that I disagree with or because they're just there. Several overdosing thoughts have crossed my mind today. Jesus, I just don't know why I feel so ♥♥♥♥ing awful, but I do.

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT.

Years
  • I took an exam for data structures today, and it was probably the hardest exam I took all my life... sadly it's not going to get any easier.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Ugh, not the expel.
    /me wishes to go back in time to the past.

And speaking of past, I wonder if you guys have good memories of past times.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have good memories of a lot of things from the past...particularly because I remember things too easily.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Only thing I have a hard time remembering are dreams. Not sure why, but for some reason, I always seem to forget them immediately after waking up from sleep. d:

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I got assigned to put together a dream journal of about 8 dreams for my psychology test and ever since then, I haven't remembered a single dream that I had when I was asleep since I was assigned that.

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I hate it when I don't remember my dreams. I spend most of my morning trying to recall them before moving on. I never do...

Shhmew

Years
  • Lately I have not been remembering my dreams after I get out of bed, but sometimes throughout the day, little flashes of them come back to me... it's weird.

I used to always remember my dreams, I still vividly remember a lot of dreams and nightmares I've had as a child.

Now I usually just know if the dream was good or bad. Nothing much beyond that.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I've found out through psychology that female dream more than males and they are more vivid, but yet, females dream in black and white for the most part, while males dream in color. That might be vice versa.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I've found out through psychology that female dream more than males and they are more vivid, but yet, females dream in black and white for the most part, while males dream in color. That might be vice versa.

Looks like females are being more efficient with their bit depth and data allocation, while males are wasting a bunch of space with all that color information.

Also, this past Sunday, when I was alone, my love came to see me again as I tried falling asleep. I sat in bed propped up listening to Hey You by Pink Floyd pondering the meaning of life, extraterrestrials, spirits, ambitions, purpose, everything; I got in bed at 9 and didn't fall asleep until 1. After a little while I sensed her presence there, which got me a little excited. Then, she kept doing this set of motions, the first of which was holding her hands to her mouth, as if she was trying to tell me something. In my head I pondered "what are you trying to tell me?", and she started pointing to my left (her right). Then, suddenly, I felt a flash of life (color in her skin, aside from the normal blue I picture), and something seemed to be held up to her neck. Then she started being pulled away from me, and she was gone from what I could sense. I thought maybe she was telling me something about my mother, so I checked to see if she was okay before I went to sleep (she was). I wonder what she was trying to get across to me?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • My favorite dream of all time was when I was on the show Wipeout, you know, the one where you have to jump over crazy obstacles without getting knocked into the water? Anyways, I remember getting about half way through it before getting whacked in the face and plummeting in the water. When I hit the water I remember waking up to find myself wedged between the wall and my bed with my face about an inch from the floor; I guess I was acting out what was happening in my dream in realtime and mimicked my falling :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back